Browse Furniture and Decor Companies

Furniture and Decor

Homegoods

2.5 (178 reviews)
    • www.homegoods.com

"Im pretty sure this isnt the right place for this, but I am so desperate at this point, and no one is being helpful. I just need a way to access my pay stubs please. Its urgent. If they can be emailed to me, or if there is some..."

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service

Easyhome

1.7 (158 reviews)
    • www.easyhome.ca

"Will never ever in the future buy anything from this company....
    We had purchased the club membership and my husband lost his job and we were told things would be pretty easy with this membership but when it actually comes down to..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Allen And Roth

1.9 (150 reviews)
    • www.allenandrothcabinetry.com

"I have a problem with my light. The middle light does not work. It is not the bulb. When I called customer service, they told me that they do not have any parts and that I need to call an electrician. Seems counter productive to c..."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service

Cabinets To Go

2.2 (170 reviews)
    • www.cabinetstogo.com

"I received a flier with an OLD married name. Please change or remove me from mailer.
    Robyn Bryden should be Robyn Brady.
    2051 E. Swan Lake Cir
    Kent OH 44240"

Read All 294 reviews Customer Service

El Dorado Furniture

2.9 (175 reviews)
    • www.eldoradofurniture.com

"I turned on my iPad on after charging it asked for the code which I inserted 3 times which it locked me out . I turned my iPad off and turned it on again but it keeps telling me to try 15 minutes then try in one hour than its sayi..."

Read All 284 reviews Customer Service

Overstock

1.9 (153 reviews)
    • www.overstock.com

"I will never order from this company again. The delivery company used was not honest. Many excuses were made In delivering my item. Finally, an email received stating my item was delivered. A refund was received after waiting two..."

Read All 272 reviews Customer Service

City Furniture

1.7 (173 reviews)
    • www.city-furniture.com

"Purchased a sofa with recliners on the ends. One recliner is not working correctly. I purchased warranty. Two different technicians came to my home. The 2nd guy said he would order parts to replace mechanism. After not hearing..."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service

Restoration Hardware

1.8 (62 reviews)
    • www.restorationhardware.com

"Puckering and unevenness
    No symmetry in the execution of this particular sofa.
    Wouldnt get this sofa a this fabric and perhaps the film should only be down.
    Too bulky and puckering."

Read All 251 reviews Customer Service

Jeromes Furniture

1.7 (163 reviews)
    • www.jeromes.com

"Its too long to explain can someone PLEASE. CALL ME!!!!! Callcakllcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcallcall"

Read All 248 reviews Customer Service

American Furniture Warehouse

2.1 (139 reviews)
    • www.afw.com

"I want to buy a gift card to AFW. I am D60 miles away from the nearest store. This idiot company only sells gift cards in their stores - not at all online.1. How stupid is that? They are missing $$$ in sales. 2nd, is the company..."

Read All 245 reviews Customer Service