Browse Furniture and Decor Companies

Furniture and Decor

Mor Furniture For Less

1.8 (171 reviews)
    • www.morfurniture.com

"I bought a sofa set that was delivered and when I opened the plastic after drop off cushions were defective and do not fit properly on sofas .I was allowed to exchange them after many emails but after I went to get my new set my..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Havertys Furniture

1.8 (137 reviews)
    • www.havertys.com

"I would never buy another piece of furniture from Havertys!! Worst customer service and furniture gets delivered beat up, dirty and in shambles. I have been dealing with an $800 curio cabinet for months and Havertys could care..."

Read All 356 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Furniture Row

1.9 (189 reviews)
    • www.furniturerow.com

"ODthe price marked on the furniture was $979 but when on computer to purchase the price was $997, manager wouldn't match the price of $979, said corporate wouldn't let them price change. That is false advertisement, sign on..."

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service

Z Gallerie

1.7 (195 reviews)
    • www.zgallerie.com

"Pictures I received of product that I ordered and took straight of the boxI called Zgallerie and asked for a replacement itemasapHaving to jump through hoops just to get a product Inpaid for shouldnt be this difficult. This..."

Read All 349 reviews Customer Service

City Furniture

1.6 (229 reviews)
    • www.city-furniture.com

"Chair was a few months old when leg cracked and base of chair broken, since February we still cannot get a replacement until end of October maybe. Manager in WBP terrible, assistant manager said come get a floor sample then..."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service

Overstock

1.8 (188 reviews)
    • www.overstock.com

"I have to goto this place and then that place then fill In price match difference then It was ridiculous and she said she could not do the price match. Then a whole bunch of screaming noises in background d couldn't hear her so..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Cabinets To Go

2.1 (183 reviews)
    • www.cabinetstogo.com

"I had Cabinets to go come to my home to get measurements of my kitchen to install cabinets.. After I spent $10,000 on cabinetry, the store manager MITCH ENGEL of Birmingham Alabama Crestwood store told me that the design and..."

Read All 313 reviews Customer Service

Easyhome

1.7 (160 reviews)
    • www.easyhome.ca

"We have called over 5 times abt our vacuum and they said to do something with the email they sent us and we did what they said and we still havent heard anything from them abt a refund or anything."

Read All 306 reviews Customer Service

El Dorado Furniture

2.0 (185 reviews)
    • www.eldoradofurniture.com

"De verdad que no pienso volver a comprar con usted el Servicio malo y de repeso llegan tarde los muebles y malos estoy hace más de un mes para devolver una mesa u sigo esperando que me llamen del dorado es una porquería el..."

Read All 296 reviews Customer Service

1StopBedrooms

1.6 (204 reviews)
    • www.1stopbedrooms.com

"I have field a complaint with the BB board, due to your illegal practices in charging customers , and never showing proof of order shipped and charging unwarranted cancellation fees.
    Next I will report the full fees you are holding..."

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service