Browse Furniture and Decor Companies

Furniture and Decor

Pier 1 Imports

1.8 (263 reviews)
    • www.pier1.com

"The problem has not been fixed. Im still with a piece of furniture that is damaged along with missing screws (12) to be exact to even put the pieces together.
    I have continued to send emails showing pictures to a Pier 1 representat..."

Read All 452 reviews Customer Service

Gardner White Furniture

1.6 (263 reviews)
    • www.gardner-white.com

"We are sending this letter to you prayerfully, in hopes to get our problem resolved. Ms. Rachel, we are residents of a beautiful subdivision in Macomb. October 2021, we decided to purchase furniture for our bedroom after not havin..."

Read All 451 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sleepys

1.5 (167 reviews)
    • www.sleepys.com

"Bought this king size matress. Within 3 months there was a noticeable sag on both sides. Contacted the seller and never heard back. Fast forward and bought a real memory foam. Its heaven. Decided to cut the sleepy open and burn..."

Read All 443 reviews Customer Service

Absolom Roche

1.3 (258 reviews)
    • www.absolomroche.com

"On April 13, 2018 at 1:28 CDT Ms. Elsa Haile ordered furniture for $2,499.83.
    On the order processing number #06321 which was (placed April 13, 2018 01:28PM CDT) among other things it indicated .."I understand that I am purchasing..."

Read All 423 reviews Customer Service

TempurPedic

1.7 (150 reviews)
    • www.tempurpedic.com

"My nine-month-old Tempur-pedic mattress sags. Its hardly worth the $3,500 I paid for it. For the rest of my life, Ill actively discourage friends and acquaintances from buying any of your products.
    Your production should have staye..."

Read All 413 reviews Customer Service

Coleman Furniture

1.6 (284 reviews)
    • www.colemanfurniture.com

"I received a notice after they had picked up my damaged set, that they tried to keep 600.00 for a pick up! I received a email for them stating my order is ready for delivery. I did not order anything and I sure as heck would..."

Read All 411 reviews Customer Service

Freedom Furniture Australia

1.6 (254 reviews)
    • www.freedom.com.au

"I ordered (and paid in full) for a 'Luna' chair on Nov 1 2021 from the Frankston, Vic store. I was told delivery would be in 23 weeks - which would be around 11th April. I received many emails advising me that delivery would be de..."

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service

The Roomstore

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.roomstore.com

"I need to pay - how do I do it"

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

Levin Furniture

1.7 (255 reviews)
    • www.levinfurniture.com

"The products are cheaply made and do not last! You buy the warranties and they don't want to honor them! Customer service representatives are an absolute nightmare! Extremely disappointed..."

Read All 389 reviews Customer Service

HomeGoods

2.4 (213 reviews)
    • www.homegoods.com

"Unable to use temp card# it was expired, so paid with debit for my rug 359.99 so I wasnt able to receive any rewards. The card was the whole purpose to be able to get rewards."

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service