Browse Furniture and Decor Companies

Furniture and Decor

The Roomstore

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.roomstore.com

"I need to pay - how do I do it"

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

Mainstays

2.2 (185 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor

"Walmart customer service told me to contact mainstay in regards to replacing a small piece. I ordered a dresser and one of the fronts panels of the drawers has *** in it and I asked if I could just get the front piece replaced as..."

Read All 393 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Coleman Furniture

1.6 (270 reviews)
    • www.colemanfurniture.com

"My hot tub is not good dont have all parts and I am very disappointed I thought yall would make this easy"

Read All 393 reviews Customer Service

Levin Furniture

1.7 (240 reviews)
    • www.levinfurniture.com

"I purchased several pieces of furniture with them and a protection agreement that was suppose to cover tears snags etc. We were a little concerned about snagging due to the two very small dogs that we have. I specifically asked..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Mor Furniture For Less

1.8 (167 reviews)
    • www.morfurniture.com

"I have purchased a bed in Nov 2019 and yet to see it. I want a manager or CEO to contact me. It's July 27, 2020, and no word from anyone. If I don't get a phone call will be calling the business bureau on the for furniture. , and..."

Read All 360 reviews Customer Service

Seventh Avenue

3.9 (182 reviews)
    • www.seventhavenue.com

"Second time my package had wrong address and was not delivered.1st one said delivered never received it the address was 424charmin Dr PO Box 70952 Fayetteville NC.Package was resent. Wrong address again. POBox 70952 Fayetteville..."

Read All 345 reviews Customer Service

Havertys Furniture

1.9 (128 reviews)
    • www.havertys.com

"guardsman do not answer phone for follow-up on claim. do not buy guardsman protection they will leave you you. no way to contact them. spent several hours a week on phone just holding and holding and no response. havertys and..."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

Furniture Row

2.7 (174 reviews)
    • www.furniturerow.com

"1) Was told I could finance for zero interest for 36 months, normally I don't do this, but the Manager Irene told me I can pay it off anytime without having a penalty for paying off early. I got the paperwork and if I don't keep t..."

Read All 331 reviews Customer Service

Freedom Furniture Australia

1.6 (213 reviews)
    • www.freedom.com.au

"My issue is I have bought 2 coach from freedom and they are damaged
    I am on waiting almost 16 weeks
    The shop contact you
    So yes I do want new coachs and a part refund as the freedom shop where I brought them have agreed to this
    I do n..."

Read All 333 reviews Customer Service

Z Gallerie

1.7 (170 reviews)
    • www.zgallerie.com

"Bad system they lie about delivery their customer service dept never answer the telephone. I will never do business with them and I will cancel this order and get my money back"

Read All 317 reviews Customer Service