Browse Furniture and Decor Companies

Furniture and Decor

Lane Furniture

1.8 (192 reviews)
    • www.lanefurniture.com

"will someone call me 502389**** I need a part for my recliner. I need the base that my recliner sits on"

Read All 507 reviews Customer Service

The Brick

1.6 (347 reviews)
    • www.thebrick.com

"I am a business partner in the community, As we work shift work are days off are appointment for me and me to spend money for things I need.
    I called this morning at 10:20 am on July 29 about the measurement wxhxd that's all she sa..."

Read All 496 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Southern Motion Furniture

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.southernmotion.com

"The recliner couch and love seat basically fell apart after two years. It looks nice but the framework is press board. I received no satisfaction from customer service. Its junk"

Read All 493 reviews Customer Service

Bad Boy Furniture

1.6 (271 reviews)
    • www.badboy.ca

"FALSE ADVERTISING -They just want your CC #.. of the not give it...They don't have those appliances. They sell ONlINE.. staying IN STOCK-Express Delivery available.. THIS IS BS.. They just want your CC #.. NO REFUNDS. YOU HAVE to..."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service

Badcock Home Furniture

2.7 (242 reviews)
    • www.badcock.com

"I purchased a "leather" Couch and Love set as a housewarming gift for my sister and her husband in 2014. I was told by the salesman and I quote ," everything thing your body touches is the finest leather, the back of the couch is..."

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Sleepys

2.0 (167 reviews)
    • www.sleepys.com

"Bought this king size matress. Within 3 months there was a noticeable sag on both sides. Contacted the seller and never heard back. Fast forward and bought a real memory foam. Its heaven. Decided to cut the sleepy open and burn..."

Read All 443 reviews Customer Service

Gardner White Furniture

1.6 (255 reviews)
    • www.gardner-white.com

"I spent $1970.21 on living room furniture 3-1-20 which is falling apart. Several calls and emails and no satisfaction or calls back. I don't want to take this to the next level. I just want help. Please someone contact me.
    Dana OBr..."

Read All 439 reviews Customer Service

Sunjoy Industries

1.8 (262 reviews)
    • www.sunjoyonline.com

"Hello, I ordered a 10 X 12 Hardtop Gazebo from Walmart and now I would like to order installation for the Gazebo. The Walmart selection is either 1) 8 and 10, or 2) 12. There is $100 difference between the two but I am not sure..."

Read All 432 reviews Customer Service

Absolom Roche

1.3 (258 reviews)
    • www.absolomroche.com

"On April 13, 2018 at 1:28 CDT Ms. Elsa Haile ordered furniture for $2,499.83.
    On the order processing number #06321 which was (placed April 13, 2018 01:28PM CDT) among other things it indicated .."I understand that I am purchasing..."

Read All 423 reviews Customer Service

Pier 1 Imports

1.8 (238 reviews)
    • www.pier1.com

"Llamé hoy temprano preguntando si alguieNueva jamónpshireablo Español pero la persona en el teléfonorteo afirmó que nuna muerte Alalicenciado en LetrasmapeWhatñoo has. TengUNEDna situación que ja estado sucedienhacer durante un..."

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service