Browse Furniture and Decor Companies

Furniture and Decor

Mainstays

2.1 (298 reviews)
    • www.mainstaysdirect.com

"Your cheap 99.00 5 piece outdoors table i had not even 24 hrs scattered in a million pieces during my grandsons birthday party as a Yeti cup fell over and the glass scattered. We had to move the party inside and my daughter and i..."

Read All 612 reviews Customer Service

Raymour and Flanigan

1.8 (228 reviews)
    • www.raymourflanigan.com

"The table that I ordered was considered a special order ...but I was never told that it was coming from overseas.. if I would have known that I would have never bought any of the tables when you have to wait 4 to 7 weeks it's not..."

Read All 594 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Brick

1.6 (416 reviews)
    • www.thebrick.com

"Its really sad to say that I have purchased more than 50k $ worth of purchase and I have been sold some furniture with the false promise of getting the same delivered and installed and finally the furniture was delivered, but..."

Read All 593 reviews Customer Service

Lane Furniture

1.8 (227 reviews)
    • www.lanefurniture.com

"Cant contact company by phone or human - need customer interaction please need part so I can put on myself - just give me a number not email or texting. To much wasted time / Im ex military help me out Im in Atlanta ga better..."

Read All 567 reviews Customer Service

Badcock Home Furniture

2.0 (282 reviews)
    • www.badcock.com

"i opened an account months ago and the lady put in my name wrong and i need my payments turned over to credit bureau"

Read All 502 reviews Customer Service

Southern Motion Furniture

1.7 (284 reviews)
    • www.southernmotion.com

"One of the reclining chairs no longer reclines and the whole chair is loose and poorly made. Also the reclining sofa and love seat look like we have owned and used for years and not just the one month we have had them. All I can..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service

Seventh Avenue

2.8 (247 reviews)
    • www.seventhavenue.com

"I got items that wasn't mine. Look like kitchen decor and I was expecting a blanket and boot set for a boy. I had it personalize with the name Pauly.Im currently in the hospital I had to have a tracheostomy and feeding tube but..."

Read All 490 reviews Customer Service

Bad Boy Furniture

1.5 (285 reviews)
    • www.badboy.ca

"Ordered a double seat lazyboy March 12,2022
    Told us it would take 3 mths.
    I went into store, wanting money return. Big bald guy, glasses and facial hair said
    All sales final sooo what you said three mths. He proceeded to answer his p..."

Read All 491 reviews Customer Service

Allen And Roth

1.9 (251 reviews)
    • www.allenandrothcabinetry.com

"We received 2 sets of 3 solar mushroom lights and after about a week of use one of the lights stopped working, after a couple more days another light stopped working.We don't have a receipt as these were e gift so we can't take..."

Read All 486 reviews Customer Service

Sunjoy Industries

1.8 (284 reviews)
    • www.sunjoyonline.com

"Need a replacement canopy for my gazebo. Wasnt able to speak with a person. When I tried to ask about the replacement online I got no response. Additionally, I couldnt find the model of the gazebo I have on the website. Not easy..."

Read All 484 reviews Customer Service