Browse Furniture and Decor Companies

Furniture and Decor

Bed Bath and Beyond

1.9 (572 reviews)
    • www.bedbathandbeyond.com

"DO NOT ORDER ON LINE. Since Bed Bath and Beyond closed the store nearest me, I began ordering on line since I am a Beyond+ customer. More than 90% of the time, the order takes weeks to be delivered and the website says it is..."

Read All 1068 reviews Customer Service

American Freight Furniture

1.8 (488 reviews)
    • www.americanfreight.com

"Yall hade my money for 5montha no follow up I went in there on yesterday and they look threw the computer the order I pick was discontinued 5Months"

Read All 830 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cymax Stores

1.5 (139 reviews)
    • www.cymaxstores.com

"Purchased an Acme Nympo desk in black.Was missing part number 8.I cant put bottom of desk together.I need your help in any possible way.I dont know what to do.Thank you."

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

Pottery Barn

1.8 (381 reviews)
    • www.potterybarn.com

"Purchased a $99.00 wood gallery frame from them less then a year ago and when replacing a picture in it all the metal clasps that hold the picture in the frame broke off. Called customer service and they would not replace. Quoted..."

Read All 759 reviews Customer Service

West Elm

2.0 (409 reviews)
    • www.westelm.com

"I ordered 2 bookshelves and the second one didn't match. I called customer service and spoke to a helpful person who said they would send me a new replacement shelf. At the time, I asked if I should repack my original order, but..."

Read All 701 reviews Customer Service

Pepperfry

1.9 (497 reviews)
    • www.pepperfry.com

"Team Pepperfry- I have realised that you are taking money from customers and keep your money in your account to eat interest on it.. I ordered book shelf and after 10 days was told cant deliver due to damaged product received.. no..."

Read All 677 reviews Customer Service

Guardsman

1.1 (286 reviews)
    • www.guardsman.com

"I have two adjustable bed bases that were covered by Guardsman. Guardsman sent technicians repair my bases, but the technicians were incompetent. They did not repair my bases and as a bonus damaged my mattress. However, more..."

Read All 669 reviews Customer Service

Buddys Home Furnishings

1.8 (379 reviews)
    • www.buddyrents.com

"I bought a refreg and the top drawer and glass was missing g ,I keep calling asking for it and still have not received, the ice maker was acting up they sent some one to fix it I paid it off early the next week ice maker messed..."

Read All 646 reviews Customer Service

Living Spaces

1.6 (399 reviews)
    • www.livingspaces.com

"I ordered a sectional couch that included 3 recliners. Its been paid in full. I was initially told the full set would be delivered in two weeks. everything came, However; one of the recliners was from the opposite side of the..."

Read All 629 reviews Customer Service

Raymour and Flanigan

1.8 (197 reviews)
    • www.raymourflanigan.com

"I got a couch, loveseat and ottoman 2 days ago. One leg from the couch is broken. One leg on the ottoman is loose and has *** in it. And the ottoman stinks. I mean really stinks. I'm sending someone to fix the legs in 3 weeks. I..."

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service