Browse Furniture and Decor Companies

Furniture and Decor

Art Van Furniture

1.8 (583 reviews)
    • www.artvan.com

"I need an ottoman replaced that is covered under the protection plan. This item is ruined and yet I am still making payments ."

Read All 1078 reviews Customer Service

American Freight Furniture

1.8 (504 reviews)
    • www.americanfreight.com

"i have purchased right many things through you guys but i am finding that the quality of the product is really goin g down hill, I am not much on complaining but when i pay thousands of dollars for merchandise I kind of expect a..."

Read All 861 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cymax Stores

1.5 (142 reviews)
    • www.cymaxstores.com

"I ordered and paid for set of bed rails for my daughter's bed. It took too long to deliver them (always a bad sign). By the time they delivered the rails, it was beyond the 90-day window most CC companies allow you to dispute a..."

Read All 806 reviews Customer Service

Pepperfry

2.3 (565 reviews)
    • www.pepperfry.com

"Order since March, but not received, no information, no service contact no, poor service, I want my refund"

Read All 797 reviews Customer Service

Pottery Barn

1.7 (405 reviews)
    • www.potterybarn.com

"No white glove service, did not put my farmhouse canopy bed together. Just took a picture of it and dropped it off!"

Read All 793 reviews Customer Service

West Elm

1.8 (433 reviews)
    • www.westelm.com

"Purchased in Jan 2021 Andes Sectional Set 01: Left Arm 2.5 Seater Sofa, Corner, Ottoman, Poly, Distressed Velvet, Mineral Gray, Blackened Brass
    #948****
    QTY: 1
    $2,377.45
    Was supposed to be delivered in 2 weeks , Did not arrive until M..."

Read All 736 reviews Customer Service

Buddys Home Furnishings

1.8 (404 reviews)
    • www.buddyrents.com

"I bought a new refrigerator freezer. When they got it to my home it was scared beyond beyond beleaf.The crisper drawer was broken all up the ice maker doesn't work,,the doors were all scared up. And it had a deep scar about a..."

Read All 695 reviews Customer Service

Guardsman

1.1 (298 reviews)
    • www.guardsman.com

"Technician did not show up!!!
    Have been waiting since 10:00 am
    Supposed to be here from 10-1
    No show, no call
    Very unhappy .."

Read All 687 reviews Customer Service

Living Spaces

1.6 (420 reviews)
    • www.livingspaces.com

"Besides the terrible experience of them delivering my couch to a different address and then refusing to deliver to my address-and choosing to just remake the couch and redeliver...which meant an even longer wait time-more days off..."

Read All 655 reviews Customer Service

The Brick

1.6 (411 reviews)
    • www.thebrick.com

"I seriously regret buying from the brick. Worst Customer Service. They were not ready to accommodate when i was not satisfied with my mattress. I told them i am having a back pain i want to change my mattress under 90 days..."

Read All 587 reviews Customer Service