Browse Furniture and Decor Companies

Furniture and Decor

Wayfair

2.7 (2,968 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.com

"The mail sorter I purchased with my credit card was delivered great. The pastor I work for had asked me to order it, BUT, unfortunately, the ladies of the church committee did not want it and said they would make arrangements to..."

Read All 5312 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.7 (1,426 reviews)
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"Lied to, no returned calls, delayed delivery, incomplete set-up and general terrible customer service. No one in the store knows what they are doing."

Read All 3540 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1,299 reviews)
    • roomstogo.com

"This recliner is just a little over a year old. The foam padding has flattened to the point that the recliner is unusable. I bought the extended warranty. The warranty company tells me "degraded" foam is not covered. Rooms To Go..."

Read All 2799 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

3.1 (1,008 reviews)
    • www.aarons.com

"I had death in family was out of country they came to my house bc I forgot to make $18 payment than tried telling me it was $38 for a device I cant even use the person told me it had iTunes and it doesnt and cant be used on..."

Read All 2501 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1,345 reviews)
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"I was provide it was excellent service very knowledgeable staff and helped me immediately , Very understanding and settled the problem quickly and easily and displayed professionalism From beginning to end a phone call and I got..."

Read All 2298 reviews Customer Service

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (654 reviews)
    • www.mybobs.com

"Bought a mattress there less than a year ago after back surgery. Called a month later that I kept waking up with more pain. Was told to give the mattress a chance. After 3 months it was out of warranty. Called customer service..."

Read All 2025 reviews Customer Service

Lazboy

1.8 (719 reviews)
    • www.la-z-boy.com

"I ordered a recliner from the Lazy Boy store in Pensacola, Fl. My chair was delivered but when the delivery personnel tried to put the chair together, he had to jam it in with all his might for the chair to click in together. I..."

Read All 1350 reviews Customer Service

Value City Furniture

1.8 (637 reviews)
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"I purchased a cocktail table and end table I made a partial payment and was given a date when I checked on the order they told me it would not be ordered until I paid the full amount this was not explain to me when I made the..."

Read All 1293 reviews Customer Service

Bed Bath and Beyond

1.9 (679 reviews)
    • www.bedbathandbeyond.com

"I do not remember being a customer who pays $29 a year and my credit card has cut off that card and I have to call all clients about my new number please call me 860-534-**** why did you charge me"

Read All 1279 reviews Customer Service

IKEA

1.8 (488 reviews)
    • www.ikea.com

"Sofa broke after less than two months bits missing when construction at factory so unsafe to sit on and has dangerous staples sticking out still waiting after three weeks for it to be replaced very very poor and unfit for purpose"

Read All 1190 reviews Customer Service