Browse Furniture and Decor Companies

Furniture and Decor

Wayfair

2.7 (2,999 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.com

"I was one week late on my payment and they instantly penalized me because of it. I received a letter in the mail telling me that they decreased my credit limit by half. I could see if I was 2 or 3 months behind but one week? Are..."

Read All 5365 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.7 (1,429 reviews)
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"Very disappointed in the so called high quality furniture I paid a lot for! Owned my couch recliner for a month and one side the motor went out and the other side the bar bent . After purchasing the additional warranty I was very..."

Read All 3545 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1,300 reviews)
    • roomstogo.com

"Although it took a bit of patience, I was able to set an appointment for a service call. I did have to repeat myself twice to get across the reason for my call. It would be nice if they could answer more promptly and not have to..."

Read All 2800 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

3.1 (1,011 reviews)
    • www.aarons.com

"The first month of service I was one day late with payment and they had someone at my door to collect payment or take the furniture it was like I borrowed the furniture from the mob and they were coming to collect no one told us..."

Read All 2505 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1,345 reviews)
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"I was provide it was excellent service very knowledgeable staff and helped me immediately , Very understanding and settled the problem quickly and easily and displayed professionalism From beginning to end a phone call and I got..."

Read All 2298 reviews Customer Service

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (654 reviews)
    • www.mybobs.com

"I ordered a sofa bed, table and chairs and a sideboard. After 2 delivery date changes I finally got it. 2 chairs were damaged had to be replaced.
    did not get the side board. they set up another delivery date for the following week,..."

Read All 2026 reviews Customer Service

Lazboy

1.8 (719 reviews)
    • www.la-z-boy.com

"I ordered a recliner from the Lazy Boy store in Pensacola, Fl. My chair was delivered but when the delivery personnel tried to put the chair together, he had to jam it in with all his might for the chair to click in together. I..."

Read All 1350 reviews Customer Service

Value City Furniture

1.8 (639 reviews)
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"You owe me my refund or gift card or on credit of $2,000 so I made replace the bedroom set you sold me that fallen apart and Pure Promise said because you repaired it 3 times in the first year that my Warranty was void and that th..."

Read All 1295 reviews Customer Service

Bed Bath and Beyond

1.9 (679 reviews)
    • www.bedbathandbeyond.com

"Havent received my package and cant get a live person in the phone. Please rectify this ASAP PLEASE."

Read All 1280 reviews Customer Service

IKEA

1.8 (488 reviews)
    • www.ikea.com

"Please call me. I cannot find a way to change my delivery date, ive been trying to figure this out all morning.
    416-574-****"