Skip to content

Furniture and Decor

Wayfair

3.0 (5,588 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.com

"I ordered seat cushions, when they arrived they were just covers; I think it was my error but customer service very helpful and return easy!"

Read All 10044 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.7 (1,563 reviews)
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"Please think again when shopping from Ashley because; If you think Ashley is like ikea or other furniture companies, you are wrong. while other brands give a minimum return period of 30 days or even 1 year, Ashley gives 1 week..."

Read All 3732 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1,329 reviews)
    • roomstogo.com

"I have the had the most horrific nightmare with this company!!! I received 2 defective couches nobody will help me, no help from anyone or customer service and they want to charge me a 20% restocking fee for their damaged..."

Read All 2854 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

1.9 (1,149 reviews)
    • www.aarons.com

"I'm talking about a lockout that mostly happens when you don't pay your rent for your dwelling. However, this was not my case. My rent for my dwelling was paid on time for over 20 years. During that time, the house was paid off,..."

Read All 2774 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.6 (1,345 reviews)
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"I was provide it was excellent service very knowledgeable staff and helped me immediately , Very understanding and settled the problem quickly and easily and displayed professionalism From beginning to end a phone call and I got..."

Read All 2298 reviews Customer Service

Bed Bath and Beyond

1.8 (993 reviews)
    • www.bedbathandbeyond.com

"Couldn't get someone on the phone. I just placed an order and I realized that the chair doesn't fit the desk. Order # 43455****. I need to cancel this order, please. Also, I shouldn't be obligated to write a certain number of..."

Read All 2083 reviews Customer Service

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (681 reviews)
    • www.mybobs.com

"I returned the two pillows. However, the store did not update my Wells Fargo account. It has been more than four months, and I am mentally distressed because of Bob's Discount Furniture. I called their customer service four times..."

Read All 2068 reviews Customer Service

Costway

2.0 (943 reviews)
    • www.costway.com

"After them messing up my order twice before delivery they take weeks to send me a return label requested on July 5th and here it is the 12th of July and still no label. They told me my order is correct when I clearly ordered one..."

Read All 1878 reviews Customer Service

Lazboy

1.8 (783 reviews)
    • www.la-z-boy.com

"The chair had to have been dropped and 2 of the 6" tall legs were leaning inward.
    Noticed it when the furniture arrived and was still outside. I leaned down to screw the legs tighter . The delivery guys said," sir, don't mess with..."

Read All 1439 reviews Customer Service

Value City Furniture

1.9 (725 reviews)
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"Friendly, clearly explained, and brought up to date. Our sales rep was extremely helpful, gave us measurements over the phone, and patiently waited for us to measure our space."

Read All 1424 reviews Customer Service