Browse Furniture and Decor Companies

Furniture and Decor

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1,295 reviews)
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"NCustomer service does not know store policies. They never return phone calls. They give you mis-information. They told me I could return something and then I found out I couldnt return it. Now It can take up a month to get the..."

Read All 3341 reviews Customer Service

Wayfair

2.6 (1,923 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.com

"I ordered 2 bar stools on September 11th and called back to cancel the same day wayfare tripled my order"

Read All 3262 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1,233 reviews)
    • roomstogo.com

"PURCHASED A SOFA THE SALES PERSON TOLD ME THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED IN OCTOBER, NOW I AM SEEING THAT THE ITEMS IS TO BE DELIVERED IN 2022.
    TRIED CONTACT THE LADY OF SALES BUT STILL NO CLARIFICATION OR INFORMATION"

Read All 2697 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

2.6 (899 reviews)
    • www.aarons.com

"I just had horrendous experience with one of your employees that came to my home. The last time he came out, he extremely rude and antagonistic. I called the store and asked them not to send this guy back out. Today my daughter..."

Read All 2315 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1,349 reviews)
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"I used to work at Acceptance Now inside of home decor and Colonial Heights and I work for Memorial Day and I was told by Tina that I was going to get paid for another day that I take all that and I got my last check from there..."

Read All 2305 reviews Customer Service

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (643 reviews)
    • www.mybobs.com

"Just got off the phone with an agent that had me on hold for an hour I finally hung up and use their text app still they couldn't help me either they trying to make me pay 7999 for someone to come out to look at the furniture..."

Read All 2013 reviews Customer Service

Lazboy

2.3 (666 reviews)
    • www.la-z-boy.com

"I am sorry to say that the Lazy Boy of old is not the Lazy Boy of today. We are experiencing the same problem regarding fading in a very short period of time. My wife has diligently protected my leather recliner $ 1800 + delivery..."

Read All 1275 reviews Customer Service

Value City Furniture

1.8 (593 reviews)
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"Hello I have paid my bill off and Im still getting negative points on my credit report pls note that my account was paid off"

Read All 1218 reviews Customer Service

IKEA

1.8 (450 reviews)
    • www.ikea.com

"I bought a mattress on August 6 2021. Today is September 17th and still no delivery. I have made numerous phone calls. Given different case numbers. All Customer Service reps I have spoke to give me different answers. So I have..."

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service

Bed Bath and Beyond

1.9 (576 reviews)
    • www.bedbathandbeyond.com

"I cannot express my disappointment enough with the entire online purchase and shipping fiasco this company offers. Free shipping with minimum order cold arrive anytime between now and never. Expedited shipping runs you $11-$26..."

Read All 1080 reviews Customer Service