Browse Furniture and Decor Companies

Furniture and Decor

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1211 reviews)
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"I received my bed room furniture with the headboard piece broken. I was still waiting for another box to arrive before I called in the damaged piece. Box arrived barely in tact, 3 pieces broken, so I phoned on a Monday. The gal..."

Read All 3227 reviews Customer Service

Wayfair

2.5 (1626 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.com

"I ordered a mattress from your company. The stated sale date of delivery was Friday, June 4, 2021. I had a neighbor wait for the delivery, while I was out taking care of my brother, who is suffering from Parkinsons disease.
    I retur..."

Read All 2757 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1191 reviews)
    • roomstogo.com

"Ordered a leather living room 3 piece set back in Jan. 3 month delivery. Received the set, we unpacked it and assembled it. Damaged. Replaced it with another, damaged, replaced that one with another, damaged. Chose to keep second..."

Read All 2639 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1348 reviews)
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"After a long conversation with the local Manager of Acceptance Now at Big Sandy Superstore I discovered several facts. One the contract I supposedly sign was emailed to me. Funny don't remember signing any contract. The payments..."

Read All 2304 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

2.6 (859 reviews)
    • www.aarons.com

"I have been trying to deal with your General Manager Sara Gialketsis at your store located at 115E End Blvd N. in Marshall, Tx. That facility took possession of my paid for side by side fridge to be repaired. I still don't have..."

Read All 2242 reviews Customer Service

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (636 reviews)
    • www.mybobs.com

"Basically called a liar about furniture that was never received by me, multiple and I mean over 10 times bobs came to my house to deliver, (something we already had) fix, (something that wasnt broken) or just come to set up the..."

Read All 2000 reviews Customer Service

Lazboy

2.3 (649 reviews)
    • www.la-z-boy.com

"I placed a special order in November 2020 and STILL have not received order nor received call from manager after I have called 4 times! I keep getting different answers on the status of my delivery. The 3rd call I made in May said..."

Read All 1249 reviews Customer Service

Value City Furniture

1.8 (549 reviews)
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"My order has been rescheduled for pickup four time. Value City Furniture didn't call me on the fourth change, I found out the day I was scheduled to pick up so imagine my frustration. Buying from Value city furniture has been my..."

Read All 1145 reviews Customer Service

Art Van Furniture

1.8 (581 reviews)
    • www.artvan.com

"I would like a copy of my receipt for Proof of purchase reverie electric adjustable bed requirements to replace my base witch isnt working. My name is Joshua Lyle and my email address is chaos.tatman@***.com, additional..."

Read All 1067 reviews Customer Service

IKEA

1.8 (416 reviews)
    • www.ikea.com

"Called 800 number, went through at least half a dozen "push this number" changes, finally live person. Was disconnected midway through conversation. There is no way to contact the local IKEA store; all calls routed through the..."

Read All 1061 reviews Customer Service