Browse Furniture and Decor Companies

Furniture and Decor

Wayfair

2.8 (3,919 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.com

"There was a issue of a wrong mailing address & the item I was a slipcover, I need a left facing chaise , the one that was ordered was right facing, I will be returning the order."

Read All 7083 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.7 (1,497 reviews)
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"NTried to exchange furniture and was notified of a 72 hour return or exchange policy when I was withi my 72 hours. Was told that the policy starts and 24 hours once picked up so leaving u with 48 hrs."

Read All 3640 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1,317 reviews)
    • roomstogo.com

"I went with my daughter to buy for her a couch and bed as I had their Rooms to Go credit card by Synchrony bank and was going to take advantage of their no interest financing. I got this card about 3.5 years ago when I purchased f..."

Read All 2827 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

1.9 (1,097 reviews)
    • www.aarons.com

"Hi my name is Naomi lynn Simon #0382 and anyways I acquired a home at 4527 South East Rhodesia Street Milwaukee Oregon 97222 in August 11th 2011 by paying the reposition to a Rob Dixon 7/13/1962 he works at West Coast finishers..."

Read All 2669 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1,345 reviews)
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"I was provide it was excellent service very knowledgeable staff and helped me immediately , Very understanding and settled the problem quickly and easily and displayed professionalism From beginning to end a phone call and I got..."

Read All 2298 reviews Customer Service

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (660 reviews)
    • www.mybobs.com

"5k bed that is not working due to faulty remote
    Remote is a plastic piece of junk
    Bed is unusable now Cant raise or lower I have severe sleep
    Apnea Bed bed head raised Remote dont work"

Read All 2036 reviews Customer Service

Costway

2.0 (885 reviews)
    • www.costway.com

"We were missing parts and some translation of directions for the drawer tried calling and emailing. Now I know why its called pissed customer. They emailed me two days later and asked if my issue had been resolved! How could it..."

Read All 1763 reviews Customer Service

Lazboy

1.8 (745 reviews)
    • www.la-z-boy.com

"I am very disappointed in the sofa I purchased. After 2 months of having it the mechanism broke! I call customer service (Porsha) and she was so rude! So not only do I have a broken couch but I now have to pay for the service..."

Read All 1387 reviews Customer Service

Value City Furniture

1.8 (682 reviews)
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"Day 3 of starting my new job and Day 3 of desk use- it will no longer light up and "raise/lower". I know there is a warranty and it was delivered Dec 16. Not sure how to proceed. Very unhappy with my recent experiences with the be..."

Read All 1352 reviews Customer Service

Bed Bath and Beyond

1.9 (707 reviews)
    • www.bedbathandbeyond.com

"First I was charged but I never received my stuff. Then when I called the customer service I got nowhere. But when I called the Chattanooga store ,they were very helpful and concerned. Thanks."

Read All 1338 reviews Customer Service