Browse Funerals Companies

Funerals

Neptune Society

1.8 (11 reviews)
    • www.neptunesociety.com

"My mother and father signed up with Neptune to have their remains spread in the Marin headlands. My father decided to change and have his ashes interred in Los Angeles but forgot to include my mother in that change. Although we ha..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Funeral Supply

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • www.affordablefuneralsupply.com

"I paid for my item and have been given the run around for months. And now having problems getting a refund.
    This is the worst company, worse customer service ever!"

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

SimpleCremation Us

1.9 (2 reviews)
    • simplecremation.us

"Never ending NIGHTMARE with Simple Cremation making it NOT SIMPLE AT ALL since November / December 2017 at the time of my fathers death from cancer!! My complaints have not helped and asof today i just received a letter from them..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Funeral Source One

1.0 (1 review)
    • americanmortuarycoolers.com

"Top notch!
    Thank you American Mortuary Coolers."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Sprung Monuments

1.7 (1 review)
    • www.sprungmonuments.com

"Agent was fast enough to meet me at the cemetery to get my business.
    I called Adam Sprung 2X, one of the owners of Sprung Monuments, because I had a complaint about their agent. After getting the proposal I called them back to as..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Orchid Memorials

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.orchidmemorials.com

"We bought a headstone from select memorials which are now trading as orchid memorials we waited months for delivery but afted many phone calls which were never answered, we tried e mailing them, we then recieved a letter telling..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Newcomer Funeral Homes

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.newcomerfamily.com

"my sister died in mn the funeral place out there charged $600 to bring casket 6 miles to airport newcomer charged $1600 to bring casket from syracuse airport to there ripp off place in north syracuse 2 miles away they advertise..."

Global Mortuary Affairs

1.4 (1 review)
    • trustglobalmortuary.com

"I spoke to the liar CEO David Patterson several times regarding the poor job Global Mortuary Affairs did with embalming for our establishment. I looked his company up and in the past 5 years they have mid identified bodies...."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Fast Caskets

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.fastcaskets.com

"Sick to stomach of how rude these people can be. No problem for my company, we will never call them again."

Carver Mortuary Service

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • Funerals

"Tyler Carver along with his brother Tanner Carver an Father Joel Carver stole from my family . Tanner was charged with 17 crimes and plead guilty. Lighthouse Funeral and Cremation Services in Amarillo. Lubbock and Fort Worth...."