Skip to content

Funerals

Neptune Society

1.7 (15 reviews)
    • www.neptunesociety.com

"The Death Certs. Are wrong for the 2nd time. Ist tome they had to be corrected in Tallahassee and sent back . I rec'd the 2nd group their wrong sent corrections out again
    I.am stuck waiting for them now again. I have 40 useless dea..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Funeral Supply

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • www.affordablefuneralsupply.com

"I'm not sure where to begin, other than I contacted this company when another company, American Mortuary Cooler (another poorly managed company) continuously lied as to a unit being shipped and they had never shipped it, but back..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sprung Monuments

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.sprungmonuments.com

"I was referred to Spring Monument in Lindenhurst by Plaza Jewish Memorial. I spoke with Harvey Consor to whom O provided all information about my mothers name and location of her burial site. Harvey told me he would visit my mothe..."

SimpleCremation Us

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • simplecremation.us

"Never ending NIGHTMARE with Simple Cremation making it NOT SIMPLE AT ALL since November / December 2017 at the time of my fathers death from cancer!! My complaints have not helped and asof today i just received a letter from them..."

Funeral Source One

1.0 (1 review)
    • americanmortuarycoolers.com

"Top notch!
    Thank you American Mortuary Coolers."

Royal Funerals SA

1.8 (3 reviews)
    • www.royalfuneralssa.co.za

"I keep on receiving messages that my policy is in arrears but am up to date with my payments,now i received a message saying my policy has lapsed due to non payment?"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

John Quint Treboni Funeral Home

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.johnquint.com

"Another flub by the funeral director! I just received my keepsake thumbprint from my the company that they use for this service. The thumbprints that the funeral director got were terrible! The right thumb print was just a..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Newcomer Funeral Homes

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.newcomerfamily.com

"my sister died in mn the funeral place out there charged $600 to bring casket 6 miles to airport newcomer charged $1600 to bring casket from syracuse airport to there ripp off place in north syracuse 2 miles away they advertise..."

Bronze Memorials

• www.bronzememorials.net

"All I did was email for a quote. The communication with the owner was ridiculously unprofessional. When Bronze Memorial's quote was higher than another we'd received, I asked if they'd honor their "we'll beat any quote by 10%"..."

Affordable Cremation Services of New York

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.affordablecremationservicesnewyork.com

"I made a few phone calls and felt most comfortable with ACS. The way they answered my questions helped put me at ease. I know they were busy, so I didn't mind paying extra to get the cremains back in 5 days, so I could do the..."