Browse Funerals Companies

Funerals

Neptune Society

1.8 (9 reviews)
    • www.neptunesociety.com

"As part of our contract the representative asked if we wanted travel protection on our policies. He told us if the protection wasn't used we would get a full refund of the money paid for that part of the contract. On that I..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Funeral Supply

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • www.affordablefuneralsupply.com

"I paid for my item and have been given the run around for months. And now having problems getting a refund.
    This is the worst company, worse customer service ever!"

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

SimpleCremation Us

1.9 (2 reviews)
    • simplecremation.us

"Never ending NIGHTMARE with Simple Cremation making it NOT SIMPLE AT ALL since November / December 2017 at the time of my fathers death from cancer!! My complaints have not helped and asof today i just received a letter from them..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Funeral Source One

1.0 (1 review)
    • americanmortuarycoolers.com

"Top notch!
    Thank you American Mortuary Coolers."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Sprung Monuments

1.7 (1 review)
    • www.sprungmonuments.com

"Agent was fast enough to meet me at the cemetery to get my business.
    I called Adam Sprung 2X, one of the owners of Sprung Monuments, because I had a complaint about their agent. After getting the proposal I called them back to as..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Orchid Memorials

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.orchidmemorials.com

"We bought a headstone from select memorials which are now trading as orchid memorials we waited months for delivery but afted many phone calls which were never answered, we tried e mailing them, we then recieved a letter telling..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "Murray-orwosky funeral home is a kind caring and compassionate business full of young leaders who know how to help ease the burdens that death brings to our reality. Without people like them the rest of us would be lost! Keep in..."

Carver Mortuary Service

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • Funerals

"Tyler Carver along with his brother Tanner Carver an Father Joel Carver stole from my family . Tanner was charged with 17 crimes and plead guilty. Lighthouse Funeral and Cremation Services in Amarillo. Lubbock and Fort Worth...."

Bronze Memorials

• www.bronzememorials.net

"All I did was email for a quote. The communication with the owner was ridiculously unprofessional. When Bronze Memorial's quote was higher than another we'd received, I asked if they'd honor their "we'll beat any quote by 10%"..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "I signed a cremation contract with a funeral home to send me my brothers ashes to me and I would pay for the cremation .They sent the ashes to my niece who had already given them permission for the ashes to be sent to me
    My brother..."