Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Orchard Corset

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.orchardcorset.com

"I've never been disappointed in the customer service. I did get a corset I thought to be deep purple, and it was plum, and also had a frayed seam along one of the steel bones. This was replaced free of charge or hassle. I love..."

NPODZ

• www.npodz.com

"They have me only a confirmation code and no tracking number. I paid 24$ for a t shirt. I tried to call them but noone answers at that number"

• Advertisements

Nataya Dresses

1.8 (4 reviews)
    • natayadresses.com

"This company sucks. I wish I'd done my research before making a purchase. I bought a dress, they told me they don't have my size, I told them t cancel and issue a refund, and it has been almost 3 weeks and I don't have my money...."

Mixpia

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.mixpia.com

"I reported to Mix Telematics that my panic button for my car tracker was not working last year September 2019. They promised to send somebody to resolve my issue and never did. I reported several times without anyone attending to..."

Miss Me

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.missme.com

"Return oder
    Pls shi the oder kab tak aa gya oder mera"

Marmi Shoes

1.9 (2 reviews)
    • shop.marmishoes.com

"After only wearing the shoes for five times the elastic ripped on the side there is a picture below"

Lovingdresses

1.8 (1 review)
    • Footwear and Clothing

"I have had the worst online shopping experience with lovingdresses, a group purchased the same dresses for a wedding but one individual purchased the dress several weeks later, but ensured that we all were ordering the same dresse..."

LGFG Fashion House

2.6 (4 reviews)
    • www.lgfgfashionhouse.com

"there was an issue with a cuff on the shirt where it was wrinkled. Company fixed it so it's good now. Attentive."

Lazy One

4.4 (3 reviews)
    • www.lazyone.com

"Refund policy extended to exchange - above and beyond the call of duty!"

Lacrosse Footwear

3.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.lacrossefootwear.com

"HIS FEET GOT WET WERE NOT WATER PROOF AND DID NOT STAN BEHIND THE BOOT .. ALL I WANTED WAS A EXCHANGE . WANTED A WATERPROOF BOOT . AND SIMPLY VERY DISCOURAGED. I SENT EMAILS AND AND A PICTURE AS REQ AD NOTHING . AND I DID A..."