Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Foot Locker

1.6 (240 reviews)
    • www.footlocker.com

"ShrugI will answer this next week, when I check back. But I thank the lady who help me today she was very helpful."

Read All 496 reviews Customer Service

Cichic

1.4 (267 reviews)
    • www.cichic.com

"I MAKE A ORDER DID NOT RECEIVE MY ORDER NUMBER 400152****35 so can you sort it out not Happy with it"

Read All 471 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

OrderPlus

1.2 (297 reviews)
    • www.orderplus.com

"I just ordered two items in size XL but I would like to have them in size 2XL, please arrange for me to receive them in that size. I count on you. Thanks and sincere greetings.
    chemise à coutures en dentelle à la mode
    N d'objet : SP..."

Read All 465 reviews Customer Service

Woman Within

2.0 (292 reviews)
    • www.womanwithin.com

"I have made four calls and spent valuable time on the phone and waiting to receive a refund for items returned. Talking to these people is like being on a hamster wheel. I am told one thing in one call and I spend time waiting for..."

Read All 459 reviews Customer Service

Saks Fifth Avenue

1.8 (251 reviews)
    • www.saksfifthavenue.com

"I am outraged that Saks is still selling fur coats that animals so inhumanly give their lives for! Macys and Bloomingdales have stopped selling fur coats because of the barbarity of trapping animals! I will no longer shop at saks..."

Read All 447 reviews Customer Service

Bewakoof

1.8 (195 reviews)
    • www.bewakoof.com

"Bewakoof Calling 091+ O76O25.21992++O76O25.21992++ All problem solve-24 hours available all enquiry transaction ShopClues shopping booking service center team regarding"

Read All 413 reviews Customer Service

Teespring

1.7 (197 reviews)
    • teespring.com

"How can i reach teespring by talking to them?im trying to find out how it works and i would like to talk to someone."

Read All 409 reviews Customer Service

Marshalls

2.2 (207 reviews)
    • www.marshalls.com

"I purchase the shoe I went out for a night and it cut into my foot now I've been having issues with my foot leg etc because it cost damage to my left leg like to know who the proper people to contact so I can gain understanding..."

Read All 406 reviews Customer Service

Promgirl

3.7 (269 reviews)
    • www.promgirl.com

"I need a long red ball gown dress gown"

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service

Footaction

1.6 (185 reviews)
    • www.footaction.com

"Ordered some shows were supposed to be delivered to 809 Clifford st, Odessa Tx 79763. Lady called and said she received them but she lives in Athens Tx. Keep calling the store in Midland Mall but no one answers."

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service