Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Footaction

1.6 (185 reviews)
    • www.footaction.com

"Ordered some shows were supposed to be delivered to 809 Clifford st, Odessa Tx 79763. Lady called and said she received them but she lives in Athens Tx. Keep calling the store in Midland Mall but no one answers."

Read All 401 reviews Customer Service

Promgirl

3.7 (269 reviews)
    • www.promgirl.com

"I need a long red ball gown dress gown"

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Saks Fifth Avenue

1.9 (223 reviews)
    • www.saksfifthavenue.com

"incorrect or no information about an item. Being told Saks would be in touch to answer my questionsno one called. Being told my perception is incorrect. I know Im not crazy.
    Thank you for giving this your attention.
    Sandra Leibsohn"

Read All 395 reviews Customer Service

Teespring

1.7 (192 reviews)
    • teespring.com

"The set up of the Iridum (IRD) Merchant Store... If you are serious about your business, Spri.ng is not for you!
    The set up of the Iridum (IRD) Merchant Store is our problem. One of our Iridium (IRD) community members has been atte..."

Read All 388 reviews Customer Service

Woman Within

2.1 (236 reviews)
    • www.womanwithin.com

"I have ordered from Woman Within and Roaman's over the past years. I recently ordered a pair of stretchy jeans. They were extra tight in the thighs so I looked at the tag and it said "Made in China". If I want to order cheap..."

Read All 387 reviews Customer Service

Genie Bras

1.9 (178 reviews)
    • www.geniebra.com

"Need to exchange for a different size it was to small. Customer service request this size. I just opened one package and your telling me that I cant exchange. And that I would have to purchase a new order again. THAT IS..."

Read All 387 reviews Customer Service

Payless Shoesource

2.1 (151 reviews)
    • www.payless.com

"They send me a different size of a pair of shoe, a size 8 and size 9. They give a voucher but when I used it on my next purchase they email me that there was an error upon my purchase online and ask me to pay the whole amount..."

Read All 372 reviews Customer Service

Swimsuits For All

2.6 (224 reviews)
    • www.swimsuitsforall.com

"Placed an order on 3/28. Items were shipped with delivery date of 4/14. I still haven't received it. Per the tracking #, the last scan was in Atlanta on 4/10 and it hasn't moved since. I tried contacting customer service just to..."

Read All 368 reviews Customer Service

Popzora

1.5 (211 reviews)
    • popzora.com

"Ldow-quality products, long shipping time, poor customer service response time, only 15 days to return products, no consideration for holidays and shipping and communication delays. Do not purchase anything here."

Read All 365 reviews Customer Service

Hanes

1.8 (214 reviews)
    • www.hanes.com

"Product is smaller than size. One T-shirt had holes. Sides are twisted, Neck is small. GARBAGE. Will never buy again."

Read All 363 reviews Customer Service