Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Dresshead

1.9 (238 reviews)
    • www.dresshead.com

"I have ordered my boots on April 17th 2021 &;; here it is May 4th & I still have NOT received them U can not get in touch with no customer service person Bc of no #"

Read All 537 reviews Customer Service

Torrid

2.2 (374 reviews)
    • www.Torrid.com

"I paid $38 to have my items shipped over night and I didnt get my items until the following week this company is full of liars. Then they tell me is says on the website that if its placed after 9am then it wont ship until next..."

Read All 532 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Eddie Bauer

2.0 (327 reviews)
    • www.eddiebauer.com

"I received a top ordered XXL for father's day.....it arrived as a 2XXL
    It took me 40 minutes to reach someone....who sent I would be sent a return form in 2 days....nothing has happened.
    Order number is 5583****
    item is 0290489****XX..."

Read All 518 reviews Customer Service

Adore Me

3.0 (351 reviews)
    • www.adoreme.com

"I cancelled the adoreme account last year and every month they make an attempt. On May 16th the deducted 39.95 and today June 6th 39.95 I am owed 79.90 I want my money."

Read All 503 reviews Customer Service

ShoeDazzle

2.0 (258 reviews)
    • www.shoedazzle.com

"Company charges your PER EMAIL ACCOUNT. So even if you are the same customer , there are multiple charges per month for a single customer."

Read All 496 reviews Customer Service

Foot Locker

1.6 (234 reviews)
    • www.footlocker.com

"On 5/21 @ 1:15 I went to boynton beach footlocker Quiring about shoes I was outside of the store because I didnt have my mask on the guy Jay was standing inside of the store, I was talking to the young lady he stated I needed to..."

Read All 484 reviews Customer Service

Ivrose

1.5 (214 reviews)
    • www.ivrose.com

"Where is my order????????????????!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"

Read All 477 reviews Customer Service

Boohoo

2.1 (184 reviews)
    • www.boohoo.com

"I'm writing a review on Boohoo. Because I'm so upset. I had to search on email to found what was going on with my delivery via email. That didn't even receive my delivery. Hermes are by far the worst delivery service. I can't..."

Read All 478 reviews Customer Service

OrderPlus

1.2 (290 reviews)
    • www.orderplus.com

"No answer when I call, their website is in another language and I dont understand. They are making it really hard to get in contact with them. I am beyond upset with the merchandise they sent me and I want a refund."

Read All 451 reviews Customer Service

Cichic

1.3 (254 reviews)
    • www.cichic.com

"Cant speak to a representative......................................................................"

Read All 444 reviews Customer Service