Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Nastydress

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.nastydress.com

"Took the money, never delivered. All attempts to contact result in being ignored, lied to or sent form answers. DO NOT USE. DO NOT TRUST GOOD REVIEWS. Now trying to get money back 6 months later but struggling, will have to use..."

Read All 563 reviews Customer Service

Forever 21

1.7 (248 reviews)
    • www.forever21.com

"ADS ON MY EMAIL DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT HAVE NO IDEA HOW MY EMAIL GOT TO YOU DONT EVEN SHOP AT THE STORE HELP!!!!!! TIRED OF SAYING ADS PISSED"

Read All 561 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dresshead

1.9 (245 reviews)
    • www.dresshead.com

"NEED TO KNOW WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY PURSE, PAYMENT WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT, HOPE THIS IS NOT A SCAM, IF SO I WILL BE TAKEN FURTHUR ACTIONS RELATED TO THIS."

Read All 558 reviews Customer Service

Rainbow Shops

2.2 (311 reviews)
    • www.rainbowshops.com

"I am missing 4 items from my package and I been calling customer services and Noone seem to call me back. Also my package was open to the point someone open it and then repack it. I want my money back."

Read All 557 reviews Customer Service

Northstyle

1.7 (214 reviews)
    • www.northstyle.com

"I called and returned the sweater I ordered, as it came in Moss when I had ordered Fern which is a Chartreuse. I explained that the package was labeled incorrectly as Fern, but when they sent the replacement, it was yet another..."

Read All 550 reviews Customer Service

Eddie Bauer

2.0 (342 reviews)
    • www.eddiebauer.com

"Per my original response - I did not have an issue and am not sure how I even ended up in that category? I called about a clearance item and the size I needed was not available.no complaint"

Read All 543 reviews Customer Service

Torrid

2.2 (381 reviews)
    • www.Torrid.com

"I applied for a Torrid credit card in store had to make my first purchase with the card. Im getting a bunch of calls and texts saying Im behind on my payment when I never even received my card. $29 late fees! Customer service was..."

Read All 541 reviews Customer Service

Ivrose

1.5 (226 reviews)
    • www.ivrose.com

"Phone number for Shanghai invalid !
    I want to know where is my order ?
    Number : UG22571****YP
    Thank's
    Vasi Tiziana"

Read All 527 reviews Customer Service

Adore Me

3.0 (359 reviews)
    • www.adoreme.com

"I had been bill for items that I had returned. The ended up refunding me all the items that I had to them were in the returned box even though they have no record of receiving them since it was my first time having an issue all..."

Read All 517 reviews Customer Service

ShoeDazzle

2.0 (259 reviews)
    • www.shoedazzle.com

"My daughter's order #108997**** was canceled by the back office because supposedly her name and address were assigned to too many addresses, which was questionable because I received two different explanations from Paul..."

Read All 500 reviews Customer Service