Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Trendy Deal Store

1.3 (434 reviews)
    • thetrendydealstore.com

"Hello, ik Darshan patoriya. Your page is very useful. And your item is great. My order detail please send me ."

Read All 942 reviews Customer Service

Fabletics

1.8 (502 reviews)
    • www.fabletics.com

"Hi there, I ordered some clothes 7 days ago and I am yet to get anything telling me that theyve been shipped or even if theyre in my state to be shipped to me and its just a little inconvenient considering it says 2 to 4 business..."

Read All 919 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dolls Kill

3.4 (642 reviews)
    • www.dollskill.com

"Tried to contact them both by email and by phone call. They did not reply to emails for more than 3 days and the phone number is not a working number.
    Now that they only give store credits for return, there's no point buying from t..."

Read All 896 reviews Customer Service

Rosewholesale

2.0 (491 reviews)
    • www.rosewholesale.com

"I put in the order 4 three mice Anna dress still have not receive it it's been two weeks now"

Read All 893 reviews Customer Service

Holapick

1.4 (500 reviews)
    • www.holapick.com

"This company is such a phony! I finally got in touch with them because they never return my emails. They say that I can send back the clothing, but I must pay for the shipping. After they receive it, they will refund. However. I..."

Read All 883 reviews Customer Service

Brave New Look

1.3 (573 reviews)
    • www.bravenewlook.com

"I received 1mask and ordered pack of 20. This has not happened before. Ive paid for them would like to get them. My email is not working. Ive been hacked. Someone is messing with my phone. Please just send my correct order. Than..."

Read All 878 reviews Customer Service

Zara

1.7 (541 reviews)
    • www.zara.com

"Its a very bad experience in Zara noida dlf I was trying a dress and somehow the scan tag fell without my knowledge I came out from trial room and showed the dress to my niece in the mean the lady staff started blaming me that how..."

Read All 866 reviews Customer Service

Nike

2.1 (355 reviews)
    • www.nike.com

"Lost my package and I can not find it it says it had been delivered but now it says it was sent back to sender"

Read All 857 reviews Customer Service

Tidebuy

1.4 (324 reviews)
    • www.tidebuy.com

"I sent several emails with no answer yet.
    No local by phone number. The phone number listed has no answer either."

Read All 846 reviews Customer Service

Debenhams

2.1 (284 reviews)
    • www.debenhams.com

"I sent items back at end of August and then received an email advising that these had been received and a refund was being processed that could take up to 7 day. I am due £90.10 back.
    It is now 4 weeks later and I still haven't rec..."

Read All 834 reviews Customer Service