Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Holapick

1.4 (468 reviews)
    • www.holapick.com

"Oh I thought I completely got scammed out of about $300 for trash clothes literally trash clothes and now I have to spend money to send it all the way back it's just the biggest rip off I've ever had never again will I buy..."

Read All 830 reviews Customer Service

CathyBuy

1.6 (374 reviews)
    • www.cathybuy.com

"I need to return four items as they are too small and recipients did not care for them. Please send me return address. Thank you. Ann."

Read All 827 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rotita

1.8 (358 reviews)
    • www.rotita.com

"My money was taken off my debit card my bank said that youll when they PayPal to do that and I dont have a PayPal account how is my money going to be refunded I mail the item back thru your return label that was send to my email"

Read All 792 reviews Customer Service

Goat

1.7 (252 reviews)
    • www.goat.com

"I order my air max 97 black on September 12,2021 . Never received the shoes and no tracking number. GOAT said itll take up to 10 days for my order to be here but its not. GOAT keep saying its an error that occurred and theyre..."

Read All 732 reviews Customer Service

Justice For Girls

2.0 (381 reviews)
    • www.shopjustice.com

"Would like to know if I could get my order adjusted because the pjs I recently ordered have gone on sale and they already shipped my order number is just191290"

Read All 711 reviews Customer Service

Zara

1.7 (454 reviews)
    • www.zara.com

"ZARA lost my package, said that it was delivered on 09/18/21 at 9:41am.
    I got email delivered parcel locker but There was no key in the mailbox
    Please help"

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Limeroad

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.limeroad.com

"This is one of the worst experience in terms of customer support. They do not even know how to speak. A person who picked the call at 98273 4**** was very rude, he was not able to answer in Hindi or in English. And keep responding..."

Read All 677 reviews Customer Service

Dolls Kill

3.6 (507 reviews)
    • www.dollskill.com

"I DO NOT HAVE A COMPLAINT! I'M LOOKING FOR THE AZALEA *** HIGH TOP FLAT DIAMOND RHINESTONE SNEAKERS IN RED"

Read All 688 reviews Customer Service

Victorias Secret

2.3 (260 reviews)
    • www.victoriassecret.com

"I've had a VS card for 14 yrs. I paid it off in 2017 after I placed an order and had three pairs of underwear rip/destroyed while putting them on. (quality is non existent). I would have closed the account except I kept it open..."

Read All 597 reviews Customer Service

Ooshirts

1.8 (309 reviews)
    • www.ooshirts.com

"Ooshirts charged me $675 for an order on 5/3 and have not yet fulfilled the order. I have sent them multiple emails & they do not reply. Its so unfortunate to see them doing this to other companies."

Read All 576 reviews Customer Service