Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Fabletics

1.8 (489 reviews)
    • www.fabletics.com

"Finally got someone to talk to and it was my fault they kept charging because I joined some club without realizing I was joining. Teach me to read detail of deals. Anyway, I got refunded for the month I called in about and got..."

Read All 895 reviews Customer Service

Rosewholesale

2.0 (491 reviews)
    • www.rosewholesale.com

"I put in the order 4 three mice Anna dress still have not receive it it's been two weeks now"

Read All 893 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

JustFashionNow

1.6 (504 reviews)
    • www.justfashionnow.com

"I want to speak to a human being on the phone at this phone number 305-600-**** about my order that said it was shipped but I have not received it!!!!!
    It's almost been a month or more and I want my products that I ordered!!!!
    Again..."

Read All 880 reviews Customer Service

Shein Canada

2.1 (338 reviews)
    • ca.shein.com

"I got message from Shein that my item delivery is failed that could be due to various reasons and they suggested me to call local carrier. But i donot have any number or email to contact them. Could you solve my issue as soon as..."

Read All 874 reviews Customer Service

Roselinlin

1.5 (509 reviews)
    • roselinlin.com

"This is a scam, I haven't received my stuff yet, it was very easy to buy them but after I put the order I cannot get in touch with the company. I want my money back ."

Read All 855 reviews Customer Service

Brave New Look

1.3 (560 reviews)
    • www.bravenewlook.com

"I ordered some items from this company about 3 weeks ago and still have not received a tracking number from them yet"

Read All 854 reviews Customer Service

Lord And Taylor

2.6 (513 reviews)
    • www.lordandtaylor.com

"I would like to check the Order status for order #1838****. Also when it is arriving and availability"

Read All 842 reviews Customer Service

Chic Me

1.6 (342 reviews)
    • www.chicme.com

"Shoe coming apart I needed them 2 wear 2 a wedding this weekend I almost looked over it until I put it on"

Read All 841 reviews Customer Service

Tidebuy

1.4 (320 reviews)
    • www.tidebuy.com

"I brought two dresses and they were two small for me. I would like to return them and get my refund back."

Read All 840 reviews Customer Service

Zolucky

1.4 (577 reviews)
    • zolucky.com

"On 9-19-21 through a chat, I was told I would get instructions on how to return a shipment. However I have not received any instructions as of 8:18 on 9-21-21. My order number is HBIIE00470462"

Read All 838 reviews Customer Service