Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Limeroad

1.6 (480 reviews)
    • www.limeroad.com

"I had received an order which was not as it showed on the website. Then I had requested for return, but instead of giving me my money back they added LR credit to account. Didn't send me any message related to those credits. I..."

Read All 1185 reviews Customer Service

TBdress

1.6 (627 reviews)
    • www.tbdress.com

"I paid for expedite shipping and I didn't received my orders so I'm asking someone please look into the matter."

Read All 1188 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

JustFashionNow

1.6 (662 reviews)
    • www.justfashionnow.com

"Hi JFN!! It is now, day 6, since you said my order has shipped. Just curious as to when it will arrive... Thank you..."

Read All 1173 reviews Customer Service

Old Navy

2.1 (589 reviews)
    • oldnavy.gap.com

"I was told Im not charged for my updated card even though i didnt request one, it came in mail and I was able to call and activate it."

Read All 1163 reviews Customer Service

Tradesy

1.9 (606 reviews)
    • www.tradesy.com

"I purchased a pair of Roger Vivier mules. They were advertised as size 40. I didn't open them right away not realizing I only had 4 days. I was working a lot of hours and planned on taking these on vacation. When I opened the..."

Read All 1124 reviews Customer Service

Ninacloak

1.5 (671 reviews)
    • www.ninacloak.com

"Tracking says my packed has been released from customs and waiting for shipment, that was days ago. Please could you check and give me info? Tracking # FLY02093****. Jackie Vick {{Redacted}} Phone # 251-709-**** I ordered in..."

Read All 1111 reviews Customer Service

Lord And Taylor

1.7 (617 reviews)
    • www.lordandtaylor.com

"Returned purchase six days after receiving. Did not fit. Tracked package return which shows received on Sept 19th (4 days) still have not received reimbursement On October 1. Tried contacting customer service- call not able to..."

Read All 1089 reviews Customer Service

Rotita

1.8 (439 reviews)
    • www.rotita.com

"I'm never able to reach a customer service representative. If I call the phone number it rings, then goes right to busy"

Read All 1074 reviews Customer Service

Ross Dress For Less

2.4 (583 reviews)
    • www.rossstores.com

"I was supposed to receive a covid paycheck and have not received yet .. its been longer then the 3-4 weeks that a rep said that I would receive it"

Read All 1004 reviews Customer Service

Roselinlin

1.5 (574 reviews)
    • roselinlin.com

"Items too big, wrong size, color too washed out. Just didnt fit. Just wrong color for my skin tone. Thank you"

Read All 973 reviews Customer Service