Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

FLORYDAY

1.8 (852 reviews)
    • www.floryday.com

"I have received my shoes but unfortunately those are not wide enough and also fitting is too tight.How can I return those shoes and get my money back. Thanksfalowup"

Read All 1772 reviews Customer Service

ThredUP

2.1 (813 reviews)
    • www.thredup.com

"Could you please start putting in the description of all womens bottoms especially workout or yoga pants if there are pockets? Im really tired of ordering only to find no pockets."

Read All 1624 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zolucky

1.5 (949 reviews)
    • zolucky.com

"Do not deal with Zolucky, there is no customer service, no way to contact anyone about my order, and yet they charged my card quickly enough! Ordered one top on Feb 3 and have not received it yet plus no contact from Zolucky...."

Read All 1618 reviews Customer Service

JustFashionNow

1.7 (820 reviews)
    • www.justfashionnow.com

"I ordered pajamas and received a sweater jacket and the customer service phone number doesnt work at all!"

Read All 1539 reviews Customer Service

Hey Dude Shoes

1.9 (704 reviews)
    • www.heydudeshoesusa.com

"No complaint just wondering if you could possibly work a deal with the nfl to get licensed NFL appropriate team dudes Im a huge Green Bay Packer fan and would buy those in a hot second thanks :)!!"

Read All 1503 reviews Customer Service

Old Navy

2.4 (743 reviews)
    • oldnavy.gap.com

"Was not approved for navy card at store and received a congratulations for opening an account. No 30% discount or points"

Read All 1462 reviews Customer Service

ASOS

1.9 (613 reviews)
    • www.asos.com

"On the website, it states deliveries will require signatures. If no one is there to provide a signature, they will leave a call slip for a safe pick up not the case proof of delivery was a blurry image of nothing. They promised..."

Read All 1455 reviews Customer Service

Zulily

2.2 (738 reviews)
    • www.zulily.com

"Can contact any customer service to talk asking my refund since november . Please contact me .thank you"

Read All 1390 reviews Customer Service

Ericdress

1.4 (656 reviews)
    • www.ericdress.com

"I want what I payed for the said it would arrive on the 12of Februarydont let them scam you why have they not sent me my item and they say they are a good company than let's see my item I don't want to get involved with attorney..."

Read All 1385 reviews Customer Service

Lord And Taylor

1.8 (743 reviews)
    • lordandtaylor.com

"I BOUGHT 2 ITEMS ONLINE AND THE SHIPPING LABELS CAME WITHOUT THE RETURN PORTIONS ON THEM. I HAVE SPENT HOURS TRYING TO REACH SOMEONE AND ALL OF THE NUMBERS YOU GOOGLE ARE BOGUS! STAY AWAY FROM THEM. SO SAD THEY TREAT YOU LIKE..."

Read All 1386 reviews Customer Service