Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Tidebuy

1.4 (319 reviews)
    • www.tidebuy.com

"I have not gotten my order yet it been shipped on February 20,2021. I order it on February 12 , 2021. I would love to have it for my wedding that is coming up soon"

Read All 839 reviews Customer Service

Ninacloak

1.4 (519 reviews)
    • www.ninacloak.com

"please help, my order is here and nothing fits. I am very sorry, but Please tell me how to return the items. The refund is to be returned to my card. Please do not worry after I receive my order i will reorder in a size plus size..."

Read All 839 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

JustFashionNow

1.6 (471 reviews)
    • www.justfashionnow.com

"I HAVE TRIED TO RETURN 3 SHIRTS 1 I DID NOT LIKE AT ALL 1 DID NOT FIT (WAS TOO TIGHT) AND 1 JUST BECAUSE. I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THEM ON MY OWN, NO RESPONSE, I HAVE TRIED THROUGH YOU AND STILL NO RESPONSE"

Read All 834 reviews Customer Service

CathyBuy

1.6 (374 reviews)
    • www.cathybuy.com

"I need to return four items as they are too small and recipients did not care for them. Please send me return address. Thank you. Ann."

Read All 827 reviews Customer Service

Holapick

1.4 (456 reviews)
    • www.holapick.com

"I PLACED AN ORDER BACK IN MAY AND HAVE STILL NOT REC'D OR HAD ANY UPDATES AS FAR AS TRACKING PACKAGE"

Read All 815 reviews Customer Service

Roselinlin

1.5 (482 reviews)
    • roselinlin.com

"Due to Covid-19 I have not been out shopping in over a year. The website in question was appealing. I was careful to order only cotton or cotton blend items. In one case the blouse that was supposed to be cotton turned out to be..."

Read All 814 reviews Customer Service

Lord And Taylor

2.6 (474 reviews)
    • www.lordandtaylor.com

"Whats going on with L&;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;TT??
    No customer service phone number?"

Read All 778 reviews Customer Service

Rotita

1.8 (337 reviews)
    • www.rotita.com

"I ordered some from from relator over two months ago and have not received my order and when tracking my order it gives me no details it says its in transit but tells me nothing else my order number is a AQ8582****ACN"

Read All 743 reviews Customer Service

Shein UK

2.1 (336 reviews)
    • www.shein.co.uk

"Can not delete account cannot get through on any number or email. Somehow I have a horrible site called pissed com come up...I've been hacked in past please delete this account and let me know."

Read All 716 reviews Customer Service

Justice For Girls

2.0 (373 reviews)
    • www.shopjustice.com

"I have not received my order yet and I had been paced my order about 3 weeks ago and still have not receive anything"

Read All 689 reviews Customer Service