Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Goat

1.7 (699 reviews)
    • www.goat.com

"I sent an inquiry for a purchased item (Goat Sneakers) that never arrived. But I am grateful that I received my refund. Thanks"

Read All 1998 reviews Customer Service

Shein Canada

2.1 (640 reviews)
    • ca.shein.com

"Im not a pissed customer, Ive been happy with my purchases so far. I had a question about a certain item I was interested in possibly ordering and have tried to communicate with them on-line, by email and somehow I got on this..."

Read All 1862 reviews Customer Service

1602 Fort Dupont Street SE
    Washington DC 20020
    (202)575-****
    bennielcampbell@***.com
    I ordered (2) pairs of Dare To Try (TRIES) in Brown and Black in size 12 and the brown (AAR881*) *** are correct and the Bl..."

Read All 1831 reviews Customer Service

Skechers

2.1 (954 reviews)
    • www.skechers.com

"Sketchers team at airport of bankok :- Don Mueng said we can only accept default or low quality product for 1 week after that sketcher globally dont give any further services , not supported at all
    I have attached copy of my transa..."

Read All 1801 reviews Customer Service

LovelyWholesale

1.9 (567 reviews)
    • www.lovelywholesale.com

"My package delivery date was on 9/21/22 I still have not received my package and now it's saying it's been delivered."

Read All 1782 reviews Customer Service

FLORYDAY

1.8 (852 reviews)
    • www.floryday.com

"I ordered goods on the 26th of May and as yet I havent heard or received them even though the money was taken out of my PayPal account £77.23 could you please let me know what happened thank you"

Read All 1767 reviews Customer Service

ThredUP

2.0 (706 reviews)
    • www.thredup.com

"I sent a box in May. I have heard nothing and have not seen one item of mine on your web sight. I put some really nice things in there. Did you receive it . Patricia Bennett 540598****. pbennett419@***m"

Read All 1412 reviews Customer Service

Ericdress

1.5 (626 reviews)
    • www.ericdress.com

"I just want to know if this company is a legitimate company because have been trying all their customers service number none of them get through"

Read All 1278 reviews Customer Service

Zulily

2.1 (675 reviews)
    • www.zulily.com

"I have been waiting for my order since the midddle of July. Not happy. Last I heard from them Aug. 30."

Read All 1260 reviews Customer Service

Zolucky

1.5 (784 reviews)
    • zolucky.com

"I'm not paying you anything to check on my order. Either someone talk to me or I will go the media and tell just how I never heard anything after placing my order."

Read All 1250 reviews Customer Service