Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

ThredUP

2.0 (603 reviews)
    • www.thredup.com

"METRO Me llego una ropa.que no compre y mi paquete no me a llegado estoy muy molesta porque ya tiene un mes compre y no e recibido mi paquete completoAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry"

Read All 1183 reviews Customer Service

LovelyWholesale

2.0 (408 reviews)
    • www.lovelywholesale.com

"I ordered I March of 2021 and havent received one item I called the number even tried to email still no response"

Read All 1178 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TBdress

1.6 (605 reviews)
    • www.tbdress.com

"Yes. Where is my order. I paid for express delivery. That was for an event this weekend. And i don't have my dress. Yes, i pissed because know i have to spend mpre m"

Read All 1140 reviews Customer Service

Ericdress

1.5 (582 reviews)
    • www.ericdress.com

"Waiting on my order where is it I need it for my wedding how long will it be can I expect it soon tired of waiting"

Read All 1131 reviews Customer Service

Tradesy

1.9 (581 reviews)
    • www.tradesy.com

"ent the wrong item to a buyer..she returned and I sent the right item to her. She is returning the sandals w difficulty. My name is debra Maccagnano. Her name is Irma Vaz. Thank you.I"

Read All 1088 reviews Customer Service

Shein UK

2.2 (457 reviews)
    • www.shein.co.uk

"I have claimed refund for two items and I have sent them back in one package, like I have used to do before, but got refund only for one of them"

Read All 1026 reviews Customer Service

Ross Dress For Less

2.4 (550 reviews)
    • www.rossstores.com

"First of all Me and my family are big customer for the Ross however today I went to the store @ blue diamond and Arvill next to the target and I was trying to return the product I have they told me the date was expire but they..."

Read All 953 reviews Customer Service

Boohoo

2.1 (360 reviews)
    • www.boohoo.com

"Not received my refund and I cant get in touch with boohoo it say I would receive a refund within 21 days but it has not my order number is ... muk10836****"

Read All 958 reviews Customer Service

Old Navy

2.1 (483 reviews)
    • oldnavy.gap.com

"Dont know what happened with your mom I dont want you naked and I dont want wrghcbcxjdzdjzjfzkfzlgchchzkzrix"

Read All 934 reviews Customer Service

Ninacloak

1.5 (586 reviews)
    • www.ninacloak.com

"I bought a jacket that doesn't fit it's to small I need a return address so I can mail it back to you for a refund Theresa Gillon 8801 cinnamon Creek apt 623 San Antonio tx 78240 is my address can you give me your address to..."

Read All 934 reviews Customer Service