Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Airydress

1.8 (1,244 reviews)
    • www.airydress.com

"Product very cheap. Returned on 8/26, no return as of yet.
    Really, please reply. This is utterly disgusting!! I cant get in touch by phone. This silly stuff. Just want my refund. Dresses returned 8/26.
    Becky ***
    661-803-****"

Read All 2387 reviews Customer Service

Rosegal

2.1 (1,238 reviews)
    • www.rosegal.com

"Fed x said order was delivered N it wasnt delivered to my address as claimed. I have been waiting for clothes for school now I'm out of clothes n $"

Read All 2218 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rosewe

1.5 (971 reviews)
    • www.rosewe.com

"i saw a white coat dress i wanted. I pd. for it through debit card and i have heard nothing, my name is sarah patrick, email dapatrick66@***.net"

Read All 1904 reviews Customer Service

Shapermint

3.1 (957 reviews)
    • shapermint.com

"I signed up my email for future deals at the beginning - so they promised a 10% discount.
    I signed up for texts so they could alert me to future deals - so they promised an ADDITIONAL 10% discount.
    They were running a Fall 10 % disc..."

Read All 1891 reviews Customer Service

Annie Cloth

1.4 (1,161 reviews)
    • anniecloth.com

"I just want to return my order # HBOBB00402882, I need to get Authorization and Return Address to be able to return my order. Thank you."

Read All 1848 reviews Customer Service

Pearlfeet

1.4 (1,062 reviews)
    • pearlfeet.com

"Hello I placed an order awhile ago and I have not received a tracking number?
    I have a large order but because I am feeling scammed my friend and I will not be ordering from you again!
    This is now the second email I have sent you wi..."

Read All 1816 reviews Customer Service

FLORYDAY

1.8 (833 reviews)
    • www.floryday.com

"I received my order on Wednesday 8th of September. The package had not been sealed correctly and the contents were soaking wet.
    I contacted the on line help and received a ticket number ##EN+AS+0229********+
    It has now been over a w..."

Read All 1728 reviews Customer Service

Skechers

2.1 (829 reviews)
    • www.skechers.com

"My issue was resolved by Britney she's a wonderful girl.. I'm not pissed anymore....she took care of me and my problem and I got the shoes I wanted ordered!! kudos to Britney"

Read All 1525 reviews Customer Service

Stitch Fix

3.1 (739 reviews)
    • www.stitchfix.com

"I was referred by a friend but was not able to use her link so my order went without using the credit"

Read All 1427 reviews Customer Service

Zulily

2.1 (643 reviews)
    • www.zulily.com

"Ordered from Zulily before and had no trouble, was pleased with the merchandise. Placed 2 orders recently, they are being shipped through UPS, both orders have been sitting in a Chicago distribution center and when trying to..."

Read All 1201 reviews Customer Service