Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Shein UK

2.2 (1,105 reviews)
    • www.shein.co.uk

"I am a very unhappy customer who for the 1st time ordered with SHEIN and am very disappointed.
    I placed an order - received all but 1 item which the courier has now lost in transit and has asked me to talk to you'll for a refund.
    I..."

Read All 2977 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

2.7 (1,759 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"Why do I have to have more details for what you know you got my money so to you nee to refund me now ,, because I am going to get a investigation going ."

Read All 2818 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

BerryLook

1.4 (1,316 reviews)
    • www.berrylook.com

"Place an order. They charged it and never send a confirmation or receipt #. I emailed them and never responded. Try to call and always busy"

Read All 2799 reviews Customer Service

Boohoo

1.9 (950 reviews)
    • www.boohoo.com

"Still waiting for a response after waiting for a reply from there delivery service which is my Hermes"

Read All 2754 reviews Customer Service

Airydress

1.8 (1,297 reviews)
    • www.airydress.com

"Poor quality, no info on how to return. Shouldn’t have to pay shipping since one item was unfinished. Can’t talk to anyone on how to get refund. Will never order from them again. Lesson learned."

Read All 2492 reviews Customer Service

Rosegal

2.1 (1,259 reviews)
    • www.rosegal.com

"Omg No one has even answer this phone I have a question about my order because when I got ready to review my order it did not show the size that I ordered and I want to make sure that my sets are coming in the correct size"

Read All 2261 reviews Customer Service

Shein South Africa

2.1 (521 reviews)
    • za.shein.com

"l replace an oder yesterday night then I realize that l put the wrong size on lace up front skates shoes l put size CN37 instead of CN38"

Read All 2076 reviews Customer Service

Rosewe

1.5 (1,027 reviews)
    • www.rosewe.com

"the dress was sent to the wrong address and then it was returned to the sender, why have I not received a refund"

Read All 2049 reviews Customer Service

Annie Cloth

1.4 (1,241 reviews)
    • anniecloth.com

"I cannot receive an address to return the items? I am waiting to exchange them for larger ones! Can you help me?"

Read All 2005 reviews Customer Service

Goat

1.7 (700 reviews)
    • www.goat.com

"They dont even answer to your emails. If your jordans are fake. You have to parcel your return by your money which is costly and seller can ignore your return request. Their customer service is so poor. I swear they dont even..."

Read All 1999 reviews Customer Service