Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Shein

2.4 (5,314 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"I want to return items but the sistem it doesn't let me..i want to buy The same product again but smaller size"

Read All 13851 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,045 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I ordered some jeans and some knee-high boots and I did the zip pay and you guys charged me 3 times how can yall fix that or do I have to contact my bank"

Read All 11052 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ajio

1.9 (1,870 reviews)
    • www.ajio.com

"Ajio calling all helpline no+91.73630.62859:+;+regarding related refund policy order cancel refund monei+;:;;;::::;;+!Ajio calling all helpline no+91.73630.62859:+;+regarding related refund policy order cancel refund..."

Read All 3815 reviews Customer Service

Romwe

2.3 (1,866 reviews)
    • us.romwe.com

"I ordered a pair of jeans for my daughter that did not fit her body style. I attempted many times to return them via the website and the submit button does not work so I can't get the return label. I have tried emailing them and..."

Read All 3598 reviews Customer Service

Noracora

1.5 (1,957 reviews)
    • www.noracora.com

"I wish I had looked at these reviews before I ordered. Not only did my shipment take a long time, but I did not receive the shoes I ordered. There is no phone number to contact them. The next step is calling my credit card..."

Read All 3520 reviews Customer Service

DressLily

1.8 (1,786 reviews)
    • www.dresslily.com

"Just checking the items one email states 4, one states 5. I paid for 5 I want 5 items sent.These are all shirts which i've had issues before in the past."

Read All 3454 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1,860 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"NO LIVE REPRESENTATIVES to handle Longer issues and; MY question is NOT on the list of NORMAL ASKED QUESTIONS!!
    If you've had NO problems taking my HARD EARNED MONEY, you should have no issues in having a LIVE REP to TALK TO ME!
    IT'..."

Read All 3320 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

3.6 (1,757 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"After much time searching for a phone number or email to contact Fashion Nova directly, I finally found it. The problem I had was that my sweatpants arrived with *** I had tried to report this through their website several times,..."

Read All 2815 reviews Customer Service

StockX

1.7 (973 reviews)
    • stockx.com

"I ordered shoes almost 2 weeks ago, and after I ordered I saw that the purchase got canceled, my money was charged from my bank and I still haven't got my money back. It's about the Jordan mid-wolf gray, 240 euros I contacted by..."

Read All 2813 reviews Customer Service

BerryLook

1.4 (1,191 reviews)
    • www.berrylook.com

"Your company sucks
    Your company sucks
    Your company sucks
    I want to return a shirt and all the phone numbers are all busy !!"

Read All 2510 reviews Customer Service