Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Shein

2.4 (5,612 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"My order was scheduled to arrive in the 15-17 of October I still havent received my order I need it this week or I want my money back"

Read All 14952 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,205 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I havent received my ecredit yet I should have two can someone call me my name us Theresa Harris my number is 225401****"

Read All 11480 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ajio

1.9 (2,055 reviews)
    • www.ajio.com

"Ajio +91.98.834.684.37--All about information provided by product cancellation policy return and refund amount related issues-+-+-+-+ 4.0 4.0 3.0!
    3.6"

Read All 4111 reviews Customer Service

Romwe

2.3 (1,869 reviews)
    • us.romwe.com

"good day ,
    I had been made aware that there was two orders purchased from ur store in the sum of $218. each on Oct 15 ,2021 using a pre pay credit card that wasn't theirs to use . can u help me pls and contact me at 780868**** emai..."

Read All 3604 reviews Customer Service

Noracora

1.5 (1,986 reviews)
    • www.noracora.com

"I didn't receive an order #, invoice, or shipping info, any communication. Wondered if I had been scammed!?
    But once my order did show, I was very happy with the product."

Read All 3575 reviews Customer Service

DressLily

1.8 (1,786 reviews)
    • www.dresslily.com

"Please can you help me I order on 8 6/2001 and still have no delivery please can you send me my order and email back as this it stupid 3 mouth for my order please email back thank you Sylvia"

Read All 3455 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1,866 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"I purchased 3 bathing suits and the quality was lousy. I was charged 7.99 to return suits when website states free shipping and returns. Also, did not get my full return!!!!!NoN"

Read All 3330 reviews Customer Service

StockX

1.7 (1,026 reviews)
    • stockx.com

"i ordered a pair of shoes for about £169 and then got this taken out of my account.
    the next day this transaction had been taken out of my account by a direct debit all £169 four times. sending me into overdraft and obviously havin..."

Read All 2937 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

3.6 (1,757 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"After much time searching for a phone number or email to contact Fashion Nova directly, I finally found it. The problem I had was that my sweatpants arrived with *** I had tried to report this through their website several times,..."

Read All 2815 reviews Customer Service

BerryLook

1.4 (1,203 reviews)
    • www.berrylook.com

"No RETURN of PRODUCT INFORMATION.
    THEY DON'T ANSWER PHONES AND DON'T GIVE INFORMATIION IN RESPONSE EMAILS.
    I NEED RETURN/REFUND INFORMATION."

Read All 2528 reviews Customer Service