Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Shein

4.0 (8,644 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"Since I ordered goods in January they haven't been delivered and I can't even track my parcel and shein doesn't even bother to contact me thereof"

Read All 25065 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

1.9 (7,576 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"There is no customer service one you buy the item they have nothing else to do with you! I pay extra somewhere else if I can have communication about my item"

Read All 17100 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ajio

1.7 (2,264 reviews)
    • www.ajio.com

"I am not getting OTP to login my account. I have sent them mail. Sent reminder thrice. Still the issue is not resolved."

Read All 4999 reviews Customer Service

StockX

1.7 (1,512 reviews)
    • stockx.com

"about the i team that i sold in US
    currency
    but they send my pay out in canadian currency ..ad until now havent resolve and the stop responding to my email.
    its very hard to reach their customer service and if you reach them they do..."

Read All 4436 reviews Customer Service

Noracora

1.6 (2,240 reviews)
    • www.noracora.com

"Customer wanted me to pay return fees and customs fees etc, they advised they would give a 15% discount, their small was too big for me and probably would be for many, Items not sent, I requested not be sent as they would be too b..."

Read All 4056 reviews Customer Service

Romwe

2.2 (1,914 reviews)
    • us.romwe.com

"I ordered some things and it says it wont be here until the 18-21, but the shipping number yall gave me is 3 numbers too short, there is only 23 and its supposed to be at least 25 or 26. Plus its saying there is a shipping..."

Read All 3707 reviews Customer Service

DressLily

1.8 (1,790 reviews)
    • www.dresslily.com

"Tried calling and no one answered. It rang for 30 minutes and NO ONE answered!!!!. I guess i should have read the reviews about this crap company. I hope it even fits. I got a large because of bust size being bigger than most...."

Read All 3460 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1,900 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"Subpar quality, inability to talk with anyone, items returned within time frame after they ok'd return to address via USPS and 6 weeks later no refund"

Read All 3424 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

2.7 (1,758 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"I was charged 392.82 for items that I didn't receive. When adding up what they did have on the list it didn't total what I was even charged."

Read All 2816 reviews Customer Service

BerryLook

1.4 (1,300 reviews)
    • www.berrylook.com

"Berrylook gave me wrong material there was not any sizing labels, they gave me a small size that I could not fit over my head. The material was not what was advertised. They advertised a 5% discount for first orders which I did..."

Read All 2766 reviews Customer Service