Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Shein

4.4 (15,211 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"They saying they left it on the front porch and it was nothing there I cant get in contact with them or nothing"

Read All 44423 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

1.9 (10,608 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"No one answered the phone. This is the worst shopping experience I have with your company. There is no way for consumers to reach out for help The platform classy only one was received"

Read All 25393 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shein UK

2.3 (4,254 reviews)
    • www.shein.co.uk

"I have asked for parcel to be cancle ladt week now see you have shipped today
    I sent back my returns they have not being processed...
    I recived same orderd twice I had not proceed it...
    Helen mcdonagh
    086165****
    Ireland"

Read All 14580 reviews Customer Service

Chic Me

1.6 (2,521 reviews)
    • www.chicme.com

"I placed an order it shouldnt take a whole month to process. I made a purchase on April 3 and my order is still processing I have a vacation planned ao I decided to order in advance but this is really unacceptable"

Read All 7205 reviews Customer Service

StockX

1.6 (2,442 reviews)
    • stockx.com

"If no I ítem, please refund. This ítem was ordered on the 26th of March 2024.it has been delivered yet.
    The ítem is Fear God Essentials Hoodie Off Black color Size 10 (women)n/"

Read All 7108 reviews Customer Service

Ajio

1.8 (2,959 reviews)
    • www.ajio.com

"complaint COM0007514**** has been assigned to the team concerned and will be resolved on or before 26-04-2024. For details click here bit.ly/37ook6
    AJIO is not paying by payment back I am frustrated time and again raising this comp..."

Read All 6848 reviews Customer Service

Shein Canada

2.2 (1,637 reviews)
    • ca.shein.com

"J'ai un problème a recevoir mes articles que j'ai déjà payé et cette situation c'est produit deux fois c'est un site vraiment pas fiable, c'est a vérifié leurs méchant problème
    Merci"

Read All 5378 reviews Customer Service

Noracora

1.6 (2,612 reviews)
    • noracora.com

"Can't seem to get a hold or find information on return to do not buy from this company. I am so disappointed"

Read All 4914 reviews Customer Service

Shapermint

2.0 (2,280 reviews)
    • shapermint.com

"This company does not have a person to talk to over the phone. I would like to return the things I purchased, I cannot get in touch with anyone. My order did not come with a receipt neither did I get a confirmation number from..."

Read All 4660 reviews Customer Service

Shein South Africa

2.4 (1,022 reviews)
    • za.shein.com

"Disgusting service .. I ordered on 3 March ..and paid..no delivery ..and you cannot even talk to any one at Shein ..they just say contact your local courier ..well who the *** idobt is that"

Read All 4567 reviews Customer Service