Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4424 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I will never order from this disgusting company ever again. Customer service set up is a scam. Im so disappointed I spent over 200 dollars. Ughhh!!! NEVER AGAIN!"

Read All 9634 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (3328 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"There is a charge on my credit card that I didn't do. I have never order from y'all. I was charged $61.87 on May 10. I didn't order nor received anything from your company."

Read All 7980 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Romwe

2.3 (1814 reviews)
    • us.romwe.com

"i ordered 4 cases from you guys and they where supposed to come in June 23-24 and their still not here yet."

Read All 3489 reviews Customer Service

DressLily

1.8 (1785 reviews)
    • www.dresslily.com

"Been a mistake in address it shows incomplete, so my order went back to the sender seeing for a refund or is it possible I will receive my item today?"

Read All 3451 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1845 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"I haven't received a refund on returned merchandise. I sent it to the Toronto, Canada address. It was received there on May 18, 2021."

Read All 3289 reviews Customer Service

Noracora

1.5 (1751 reviews)
    • www.noracora.com

"I made my first purchase of three items from them last month and to date, I've received only one item and it was wrong size. Tried to return it and they claim I need to ship it back to CHINA. Next itemwas lost in mail and third..."

Read All 3182 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

3.6 (1757 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"After much time searching for a phone number or email to contact Fashion Nova directly, I finally found it. The problem I had was that my sweatpants arrived with *** I had tried to report this through their website several times,..."

Read All 2815 reviews Customer Service

BerryLook

1.4 (1165 reviews)
    • www.berrylook.com

"I have been awaiting a refund for over 2 months now and have also chased this by email and not received a response. I am a UK customer hence cannot call the contact number as itis International. Can someone please contact me.
    Thank..."

Read All 2449 reviews Customer Service

Rosegal

2.1 (1233 reviews)
    • www.rosegal.com

"I never received my merchandise I ordered from them so I asked for my money back and I've been waiting on my refund since May 5th they keep lying to me I just want my money back"

Read All 2205 reviews Customer Service

Airydress

1.8 (1120 reviews)
    • www.airydress.com

"I am so Annoyed with this company you can never get hold of them I will never order off them again ."

Read All 2168 reviews Customer Service