Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Shein

4.0 (9,393 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"I returned 4 items together in the same package and they only refunded 2 and its saying have not arrived at the warehouse yet"

Read All 27210 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

1.9 (7,887 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"Ordered wrong item I thought it was a shirt but it was sunglasses it wouldnt let me cancel order online"

Read All 17775 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ajio

1.7 (2,368 reviews)
    • www.ajio.com

"15 days ago I ordered two through paytm, to our ajio order, but I didn't get any response still.
    But I thought ajio is a quick delivery app"

Read All 5191 reviews Customer Service

StockX

1.6 (1,593 reviews)
    • stockx.com

"I ordered a black Vlone t-shirt with orange details more than a week ago, no order or shipping confirmation email was sent to me. I would like to know when the package will be delivered to me"

Read All 4662 reviews Customer Service

Noracora

1.6 (2,296 reviews)
    • www.noracora.com

"Ive been trying to contact someone to help me return an item but the website is not the least bit user friendly and in top of that charge to get assistance? Thats crazy!"

Read All 4166 reviews Customer Service

Romwe

2.2 (1,918 reviews)
    • us.romwe.com

"i recently found your shop and i really love it. But the only problem is that they dont ship in Albania which was kinda sad because I was really excited to actually buy some stuff here. Is there any chance that the shipping might..."

Read All 3717 reviews Customer Service

DressLily

1.8 (1,790 reviews)
    • www.dresslily.com

"I have had no updates on where my order is. Ive called, Ive emailed. I dont know what else to do and Ive paid for my order but I guess yall dont care. If I dont get my order I will NEVER order from yall again and I will make sure..."

Read All 3461 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1,908 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"I ordered a blouse from Modlily quite a while ago. the description was a wide strap curved hem, Floral print Tonkins. I believe it was $24.77. Also I need to change to a size large. Garnella Tomich garnella5@***.com telephone:..."

Read All 3441 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

2.7 (1,759 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"Why do I have to have more details for what you know you got my money so to you nee to refund me now ,, because I am going to get a investigation going ."

Read All 2818 reviews Customer Service

Shapermint

3.7 (1,409 reviews)
    • shapermint.com

"I ordered on the day to get the free compression shorts. We'll I did everything I was supposed to do and my shorts were not added to my order. That made me very upset. Free shorts who doesn't want free anything. Anyway I was told..."

Read All 2799 reviews Customer Service