Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies

Footwear and Clothing

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4331 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I want to cancel my order I was suppose to been received it and still nowhere near of my receiving it, I am pissed off and want my money back now. I do not want to ever shop with you guys again."

Read All 9447 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (3147 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"Somehow all of my orders Ive ever had disappeared from my account and now I cant get a return label for my order # GSHMGS00M000PU5 - please help??"

Read All 7481 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Romwe

2.3 (1803 reviews)
    • us.romwe.com

"I can not find out about my order under adenstaton 25@***l .com. It has been long enough I should have received my order by now."

Read All 3467 reviews Customer Service

DressLily

1.8 (1785 reviews)
    • www.dresslily.com

"On the sunflower swim suit I need it to be a 3xl please
    I didnt get to change the size Id the swimsuit please change the size to a 3XL please"

Read All 3450 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1844 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"Received wrong style MM210602****417360. Bare shoulder style sent. I ordered three ,3/4 length sleeve top.
    Not the shirtcwith Open shoulder !!!"

Read All 3286 reviews Customer Service

Noracora

1.5 (1722 reviews)
    • www.noracora.com

"I want to talk to someone about the order I received- there was items I package that I did not order and I want to return them, also I did not get them in a reasonable amount of time. I am very disappointed of the quality of your..."

Read All 3128 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

3.6 (1757 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"After much time searching for a phone number or email to contact Fashion Nova directly, I finally found it. The problem I had was that my sweatpants arrived with *** I had tried to report this through their website several times,..."

Read All 2815 reviews Customer Service

BerryLook

1.4 (1158 reviews)
    • www.berrylook.com

"Blouse do not fit material is awful so thin I want a refund I have tried for more than a week to reach customer service by email no response. I am one very upset customer who will never order from Berry Look again I want a full..."

Read All 2438 reviews Customer Service

Rosegal

2.1 (1231 reviews)
    • www.rosegal.com

"Still waiting to hear something about the order my mom placed the end of April. ROSEGAL took their money out if her bank account, and she STILL has not received her blouses. I placed a call, and was told it was mailed out, I belie..."

Read All 2202 reviews Customer Service

Airydress

1.8 (1096 reviews)
    • www.airydress.com

"Refund my card. I purchased merchandise in April and I have not received my refund yet. I want my refund."

Read All 2117 reviews Customer Service