Browse Food Companies

Food

Touch of Class Caterers

3.4 (1 review)
    • www.touchofclasscaterers.co.uk

"I ordered my food the bill came to £12.50 plus delivery charge £14.11 they said thumbs up my payment is gone through after waiting for more than hour they said my order was cancelled. I bought food from touch of class regularly..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "I was heading to the Summit in the ped mall and a bouncer at the door was being rude and unprofessional people at the front door. This one guy who apparently was wearing the wrong kind of shirt wasn't let in, when his shirt was fi..."

• Advertisements

Sweet Grass Contracting

• sweetgrassltd.com

"I ordered six truckloads of oats (for horses to eat) from Sweet Grass Contracting in Linden, Alberta, Canada, but the feed was never delivered to my California warehouse. That's the case, even though I paid up front for the order...."

Summers Ranch

• Food

"We have been a customer of Summers Ranch in Michigan since 2000, and have recently been nearly extorted out of our money by them. We did as we do every year and booked our order with Kenny who appears to head the ranch. We assumed..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "Do not buy stuff from SUGAR KNIFE on line Marshmallows smore Company the Asian lady who ownes it said on National TV. "*** THE WORLD" she didnt want to even sell her only the wsy SHE likes it NOT THE CONSUMER. THATS THE WORLD..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "All packaged foods are half full when we open it isn't fair to consumers retired or otherwise for what we pay now higher prices for less product! These all need to be changed as does our government spending. Soon we will no..."

Schenker Family Farms

• schenkerfarms.com

"I signed up for a farm to fork program at my work and after two deliveries tried to cancel out of the program, because of a problem with the IRS. The people at Schenker Farms would not cancel me out of the program. And continued..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "My wife, daughter, and I just came from a local (1 1/2 miles from my house) restaurant called 'Safari Miles' that we have frequented in the past, where they have a two for one special that runs from Sunday night through Thursday...."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "This morning as I was packing my baby's bag, I saw in the PURITY bottle, some green stuff.... it was still sealed as it didn't pop ( the lid ) , as I pressed it.... I then opened it, to find that the PURITY was rotten......."

Resers Fine Foods

• resers.com

"I PURCHASE YOUR POTATO & EGG SALAD AS WELL AS YOUR COLESLAW MY LATEST PURCHASE WAS LABELED WRONG...MY COLESLAW WAS LABELLED POTATO AND EGG SALAD, i ENJOY THEM SO NO COMPLAINTS JUST A HEADS UP.