Browse Food Companies

Food

Farmfunds Africa

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.farmfundsafrica.com

"After investing in the company, on the pre-determined maturity date, the company refused to pay. Stay away. Seems to be a dubious and fraudulent company."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Mey Eden

1.9 (3 reviews)
    • www.meyeden.co.il

"I called this number that you put here and he said its not your customer service. What kind of services is thatWtf"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Katering By Karen Eliza

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Food

"They are just to big and the fabric is hard in my stomach. Just want a refund. Can you please send me a phone number I can call and speak to a person. Happy"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Trusted Butcher Meats

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • trustedbutcher.com

"A $50.00 Coupon for "Trusted Butcher Meats" was sent to me about 6 months ago. They have a product purchase on their website that allows for a $50.00 Meat purchase, BUT this specific product has been "out of stock", for at least..."

Sunflower

1.0 (1 review)
    • Food

"What happen you wrote in your contract that I would be able to go to an HCA hospital if needed so I did but all doctors that go to HCA hospitals are not necessarily employed by HTA and you did not write that you did not disclose..."

Celestial Seasonings

• www.celestialseasonings.com

"While taking a tour with friends we all noticed how filthy the processing room was...someone commented it must be dirty tea...please clean your factory floor and machinery!!"

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "So I arrive at this YOGURT ZONE on 1604 and Culebra in San Antonio, TX .   I sit down to wait for kids and wife. I'm texting  back and forth ... Lady who works there comes up to me and asks if I'm waiting for someone, I say, "..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "Yesterday I went to purchase a yogurt at Yogurt Delight on Meridian Ave in San Jose.This business will only accept cash. When my purchase was not rung into cash drawer, I questioned why. The employee said she didn't have..."

• "Viva Burrito- Tucson Arizona
    I went into the restaurant at 10:35 on 4/21/2012.
    I am disabled, and so I arrived by Van Tran.
    I was given a "Machaca Burrrito". When I got home, It was 75% potato.. with a couple of strings of meat. I..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "I have been eating at the Wayland Uccello's Ristorante for over 5 years so a friend and I decided to try it for New Years since my other half works at the casino and my friend and I didn't want to drive too far from home. THE..."