Skip to content

Food

Primo Water

1.9 (191 reviews)
    • www.primowater.com

"Discount when using visa/master card.But you are over charged.Machine service is very poor.Similar machine nearby used by homeless and thieves."

Read All 332 reviews Customer Service

Aramark

2.1 (68 reviews)
    • www.aramark.com

"I was given an interview at 1pm today with HQ 2400 but didn't receive the call, so I'm confused about why and what to do next. It seems I can't contact anyone either. My callback number is 267850****, name Bryan Smith."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hungryroot

2.2 (59 reviews)
    • www.hungryroot.com

"I thought the food was already prepared and didnt know that I had to cook the food. Your website is so confusing that I made the mistake of using your service"

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

Hill Country Fare

2.4 (30 reviews)
    • Food

"Why don't any HEB stores have small or large bags of gummy bears? I haven't had any going on 4 weeks and I love them. I've gone and called many HEB stores trying to find Hill Country gummy bears with no success."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Skinny Me Chocolate

2.1 (28 reviews)
    • www.skinnymechocolate.com

"Not sure how to reach an owner, or a somoen who owns that brand, I am interested in buying the company and your technology including the equipment iof there such thing already. I used to be a customer and I am with in my means to..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Nutscom

3.1 (19 reviews)
    • nuts.com

"Dear Sir/Madam
    First time costumer My nuts look like all dark chocolate
    I wanted all milk chocolate
    Asked the company to send new ones all milk chocolate and a return label to send the first order back
    They claim order was correct
    They..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

SnackCrate

1.8 (18 reviews)
    • www.snackcrate.com

"I was charged twice within two days, causing my account to be overdrawn. I would like a refund as I have cancelled my subscription. I have sent an email and also called with no answer. This customer will be leaving a very..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

WSJwine

3.0 (22 reviews)
    • www.wsjwine.com

"I e Mailed wsj wines about 10 days saying to cancel my Club Membership.
    Now I see a debit on my bank card for $ 205.00.
    it will process today 5 / 29 / 24. Please refund that amount and don't ship
    anything, cause nothing was ordered.
    T..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

ChocZero

3.7 (14 reviews)
    • www.choczero.com

"Rarely do I write reviews, but this company deserves a 5-star rating! Being self-employed ourselves for over 40 years, we know how very important it is to respond to customers promptly, and with honesty and transparency.
    We receive..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Skittles

3.0 (11 reviews)
    • skittles.com

"I was looking for something cheap and tasty and found Skittles. At the end of the day, we need moderation, even for moderation... enjoy life."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service