Browse Food Companies

Food

Primo Water

2.1 (95 reviews)
    • www.primowater.com

"This particular machine (at Walgreens, Power @ McKellips) does not give proper change for a dollar. I lost $.50 last week, and as of today I have not received my refund."

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

Skinny Me Chocolate

1.8 (15 reviews)
    • www.skinnymechocolate.com

"A few months ago i ordered a free sample of your product. You had my CC# because of the shipping cost. I DID NOT place any order after that. You took it upon yourselves to bill me a total of $75.00 worth of product. How in the..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wsjwine

1.9 (12 reviews)
    • www.wsjwine.com

"It has taken almost 2 weeks for the Wine Club to put 12 bottles of wine in a box and ship them to me. As I was going to be out of the country beginning on 9/20 until 9/23, I made numerous attempts to get a ship date out of custome..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Aramark

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.aramark.com

"Aramark sales representative was asked is there a minimum commitment time, and he said NO. I knew to ask the question, so imagine my surprise when a year later we ask to cancel and were told there would be a $3,657.72 liquidated..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Jessie Rayes Miniatures

1.6 (8 reviews)
    • jessierayesminiatures.com

"I ordered on 6/30/20. Initially, very nice and good communication. Her site says 6-8 weeks for completion. The last email I got on 7/21/20 said that my order was nearly halfway complete. Ive sent multiple emails asking for ETA. I..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Thrive Agric

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • www.thriveagric.com

"Words are not enough to explain how unprofessional this bunch of team are. They are pathetic liars without human feelings. Thrive Agric shouldn't venture into Agri-tech or any business. They lack credibility and integrity and had..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Sweet Earth Foods

2.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.sweetearthfoods.com

"I ate Mindful Chicken in a salad, without cooking. I'm afraid I will get sick.
    Now they require write 100 symbols!"

Organic Prairie

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.organicprairie.com

"Ordered $100 worth of meat from this company, sent by UPS. When UPS loaded the package on the truck for delivery, the UPS supervisor made the driver take it off the truck. I was outraged, since it began it's journey 01/15/18 and..."

Hill Country Fare

1.7 (5 reviews)
    • Food

"i have been trying to get these foods for my 6 rescue cats and the HEB has the $$ but refuse, i guess, to order it for me. i have been trying for months!!!"

Farmfunds Africa

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.farmfundsafrica.com

"After investing in the company, on the pre-determined maturity date, the company refused to pay. Stay away. Seems to be a dubious and fraudulent company."