Browse Food Wholesalers and Distributors Companies

Food Wholesalers and Distributors

Finlux Malaysia

2.3 (1 review)
    • finlux.com.my

"We already email confirmation on customs duties to cspmih@***.com.my, until now no any status update us. Please check and reply as soon as possible."

Everest Spices

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.everestspices.com

"Bad test of this masala from chamunda kirana store from 1 month ago and it smells very bad By giving sabji. The sabji test very bad."

• Advertisements

DMV EXPORT SALES LLC

4.0 (1 review)
    • www.dmvexportsalesllc.com

"after take $2000 deposit never answer phone email and fulfill contract ,fake company address,"

Denali Canning

1.0 (1 review)
    • denalicanning.com

"Since the pandemic canning products have been hard to get. I have been canning for several years now and usually go with Ball or Kerr the time-tested canning products companies. I decided to try Denali canning company's product..."

Crowd Cow

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.crowdcow.com

"I placed an order in early January that totaled $123.48. My check card was recently charged $338.48. I contacted them (through email as no contact # was available) and disputed the charge. I have yet to hear back from them and got..."

Coca Cola HBC

2.8 (1 review)
    • www.coca-colahellenic.com

"My awards to helping you sir Iam awards in 2.5cro and apple iphone and ti_short and other gifts for me but no delivery in my home address Awards to you Coco cola London United Kingdom Iam request to helping you sir"

Chesapeake Beverage

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.chesapeakebeverage.com

"I worked at Chesapeake Beverage for 2+ years. The pay was decent and I thought I would enjoy my role. Fast forward two months and I was as miserable as everybody else working there. My boss (who is still there and will always be..."

AquaOne

• www.drinkaquaone.com

"I am one if the first customers to change from another water delivery service to aquaone(caps left of to show lack of respect). I have a credit balance with the company and have had my bottles out for over a month, no delivery. I..."

Wunder Bar