Browse Food Manufacturers Companies

Food Manufacturers

Kraft Macaroni And Cheese Dinner

1.6 (71 reviews)
    • www.kraftmacandcheese.com

"Will not buy product based on the commercial. If the brat doesnt want to eat why chase after her to eat? As an educator, commercials such as this one reflect the crap we put up with in the classroom. They learn this stuff (and..."

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Conagra Foods

1.8 (54 reviews)
    • www.conagrafoods.com

"Salisbury steaks were full of cartilage sinew soft and bone been a customer for many years now and first time I had a bad experience with any of the frozen entrees"

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Butterball

1.4 (77 reviews)
    • www.butterball.com

"The turkey was at correct temperature but when we carve red it it was a weird texture and the dark meat was hard to slice. Will not buy this again"

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Wolf Brand Chili

1.6 (71 reviews)
    • www.wolfbrandchili.com

"Your product is No longer wolf Brand Chili!!! Not anywhere near the original recipe. I am a relative of Pop Myers who was the original man used to advertise the product. "How long has it been since you had a bowl of that good..."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

Perdue Farms

1.7 (62 reviews)
    • www.perdue.com

"Showing what 'other' farmers are feeding makes my stomach turn. I wont buy Purdue or any other chicken products."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

Haagen Dazs

2.4 (68 reviews)
    • www.haagen-dazs.com

"My wife took one bite and thought something was wrong. I took a bite and confirmed that the taste was definitely wrong. There was a strong flavor of some kind of petroleum product in the ice cream, almost tasting like gasoline.
    We..."

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service

Triscuit

2.1 (44 reviews)
    • www.triscuit.com

"There is NOTHING BETTER than rye triscuits! Especially with Rueben Dip! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring them back! I don't know how many boxes of the other flavors you sell, but I don't even buy any any more! I miss my rye flavor!"

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

Birds Eye

2.2 (56 reviews)
    • www.birdseye.com

"Hello today I went out bought my tea and when I cooked it and plated it out I found a snail in my frozen garden peas today"

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Cracker Jack

2.0 (64 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"I have to say, I am disappointed in the new prize now! I really wish the old rings and plastic toy from way back would return. If there is any possible way to bring those back, please try! Thanks"

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

Tostitos

2.1 (60 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"Your commercial with the folks with the food all over their face and smacking/chomping the chips makes me sick. I won't be buying tositos any time soon..."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service