Browse Food Manufacturers Companies

Food Manufacturers

Lean Cuisine

2.4 (107 reviews)
    • www.leancuisine.com

"Ooops! I made one of these for my dinner last night. The picture on the box shows 4 of the chicken nuggets, yet after heating and removing the seal, I found only 1 of the nuggets. The label says there are 17g of protein in this..."

Read All 200 reviews Customer Service

Campbells Soup

1.7 (94 reviews)
    • www.campbellsoupcompany.com

"I would eat these every single day for lunch if the lids were easier to open! EVERY TIME I OPEN ONE IT SPLATTERS OR SPILLS NO MATTER HOW SLOWLY OR CAREFULLY I OPEN IT. The final snap of the lid causes it to spill.
    YOU NEED A LID TH..."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Butterball

1.3 (89 reviews)
    • www.butterball.com

"I used a bag and cooked my turkey using all directions which Ive done before. The turkey had quills sticking out of it. The breast meat and legs showed temp done but breast meat tough. Could not hardly cut legs and wings tough..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Wolf Brand Chili

1.5 (89 reviews)
    • www.wolfbrandchili.com

"No one very answered the phone. I have a product that I cooked for my family ,realizing it taste funny.
    It had expired in 2020 and there was not more than 1 tablespoon of meat in the whole can. Terrible!!! It!"

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

Haagen Dazs

2.3 (86 reviews)
    • www.haagen-dazs.com

"Opened a few of your ice cream bars from the peppermint bark collection and a few bars either had no stick to hold the bar or some were placed deeply into the ice cream making it impossible to hold"

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Kraft Macaroni And Cheese Dinner

1.6 (76 reviews)
    • www.kraftmacandcheese.com

"I have made and eaten Kraft Delixe as well as Kraft original for years and years. Lately, every time I make it, the noodles shred and break apart. It's not because it's overdone, because sometimes it I stop it early and it is unde..."

Read All 163 reviews Customer Service

Perdue Farms

1.7 (67 reviews)
    • www.perdue.com

"Placed order on line. Received product and turkey breast was not frozen and spoiled. Company would not just replace item, I was suppose to place new order and said they'd give me $25 coupon to use on next order but no code..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

Conagra Foods

1.8 (56 reviews)
    • www.conagrafoods.com

"yes i recently bought 2 boxes of fried chicken from walmart 621 e lake st. tawas mi 48763 there was only 4 pieces of chicken in the boxes with no coating on the chicken what the *** is going on here 2 boxes with the same complaint"

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Birds Eye

2.2 (68 reviews)
    • www.birdseye.com

"I purchased your Birdseye sheet pan meal of chicken with garlic Parmesan potatoes and there was no chicken in it"

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Triscuit

2.1 (54 reviews)
    • www.triscuit.com

"Rye triscut please! So many people are missing the rye. What is the reasoning behind taking them off the market?"

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service