Skip to content

Food Manufacturers

Kirkland Signature

2.9 (114 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"I have Kirkland Signature Hearing Aids, and I am having issues pairing them to their own app, as well as pairing them to a very expensive two way radio (walkie-talkie) that my company purchased for me to accommodate my hearing..."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service

Edys

2.7 (114 reviews)
    • edys.com

"I've been buying Edy's on and off for a while until the last year and a half I swear I have bought and buy Edy's triple fudge brownie ice cream at least 2 to 3 times a week. I mean it's really bad. Well I mean good but using the..."

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lean Cuisine

2.5 (131 reviews)
    • www.leancuisine.com

"Disappointed to find burnt mushrooms in the steak and broccoli meal. Afraid to buy any more, especially with the cost of food going up, and knowing this issue."

Read All 241 reviews Customer Service

Campbells Soup

1.8 (114 reviews)
    • www.campbellsoupcompany.com

"I used to get double noodle Condensed. campbell soup, It used to be a meal in a can.
    Now they cut back on the noodles, but the calories are still the same. Don't understand that. Why do people have to mess with a good thing."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service

Goya Foods

2.7 (92 reviews)
    • www.goya.com

"On 4/5/2024 at approximately 2 pm a very large Goya truck blocked the entrance of my condo driveway and unloaded products in the driveway for over 45 minutes. The driver was making a delivery to a store across the street and..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Haagen Dazs

2.3 (103 reviews)
    • www.icecream.com

"I bought a pint of the chocolate, chocolate chip ice cream. The chocolate ice cream part was mediocre with thin flavor, and the chips tasted like chocolate flavored chunks of wax. Incredibly disappointing experience. Avoid this..."

Read All 206 reviews Customer Service

Birds Eye

2.1 (83 reviews)
    • www.birdseye.com

"I am so, so disappointed that BirdsEye has decided to discontinue the best product they made! Now I can no longer make the BEST home made coconut cake because you can only use fresh frozen coconut, not the yucky dehydrated kind!!..."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Butterball

1.5 (99 reviews)
    • www.butterball.com

"Hello, Butterball Customer Service!!! My name is Tyler and I have some important questions for you to answer for me about frozen Butterball Turkeys, since I am planning on purchasing the smallest frozen Butterball Turkey that is..."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Utz Quality Foods

2.4 (91 reviews)
    • www.utzsnacks.com

"I have been a big fan of UTZ products for years and have recommended them to others. My go-to snack are the pork rinds, or chicharrones because of the lack of carbs. My last purchase was so bad that my friend could smell the..."

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

Wolf Brand Chili

1.6 (93 reviews)
    • www.wolfbrandchili.com

"Wolf brand chili is a bunch of crap it's nothing but gravy it's not spicy it does not have any meat pork or beef is just absolutely horrible I'd rather eat a can of dog food at least it smells better"

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service