Browse Food Manufacturers Companies

Food Manufacturers

Blue Bell Creameries

2.6 (128 reviews)
    • bluebell.com

"I bought a tub of mint chocolate chip and is grainy and not much flavor. As expensive as Blue Bell is I was very disappointed."

Read All 320 reviews Customer Service

Velveeta

1.9 (131 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"I've been eating Velveeta for 50 yrs and all of the sudden they took out half the fat which took out all the taste. I will never purchase Velveeta again. Seriously pissed off customer. Nothing you can say to change my mind unless..."

Read All 278 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Chef Boyardee

2.1 (141 reviews)
    • www.chefboyardee.com

"The company has been around longer than Ive been alive and after all this time the well known and very harmful HIGH FRUCTOSE is still used as a preservative. Millions of parents look to this company for which to nourish their..."

Read All 276 reviews Customer Service

Yoplait

2.5 (116 reviews)
    • www.yoplait.com

"Horrible see above
    Called debris in my yogurt
    Waste of my time
    Bad experience , poor quality
    Do not purchase"

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Cheetos

2.5 (118 reviews)
    • www.cheetos.com

"I was at a store in Alice, TX at Exxon on 281 my mom wanted regular Cheetos n I bought a bag I had to return them because they had hot Cheetos in a regular Cheetos bag"

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service

General Mills

2.3 (94 reviews)
    • www.generalmills.com

"They are withholding their advertising on Twitter. I will withhold purchasing General Mill products ie: Betty Croocker, Cheerios, and Quaker. As I have done with Pesico regarding their financial support of the fraudulent BLM and Y..."

Read All 246 reviews Customer Service

Kirkland Signature

2.8 (110 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"I'm curious if Kirkland changed the ingredients in their ice cream bars. They used to be better but now the ice cream tastes more like ice milk rather than ice cream. It's disappointing because I've loved these ice cream bars...."

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

Pepperidge Farm

2.1 (109 reviews)
    • www.pepperidgefarm.com

"i wrote you last week about buying cookies that are broken or put in container up side down that you needed to step up quality control. i just finished a bag the cookies were broken and up side down, this time i saved the bag the..."

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service

Edys

2.6 (105 reviews)
    • edys.com

"I've I've been a loyal customer of Edy's for years, but the only thing I ate was the peppermint candy ice cream. The flavor was perfect, and it was so creamy that I would blend it with my spoon until it was like a soft serve to..."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Doritos

2.2 (93 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"NOVEMBER 5TH 2022
    I've been buying Doritos since we were wearing platform shoes in the 70's, and I am appalled @ Frito Lays charging the consumer $2.29 cent for an "ALMOST EMPTY" bag of chips! this is so disrespectful to your custo..."

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service