Skip to content

Food Manufacturers

Little Debbie

2.4 (189 reviews)
    • www.littledebbie.com

"I left a review about a month ago because I was shocked to see how product shrinkage has been so drastic and obvious with a company I grew up loving and supporting. I explained how I never again would buy little Debbie snack..."

Read All 390 reviews Customer Service

Smoothie King

2.1 (225 reviews)
    • www.smoothieking.com

"Doors locked 10 minutes before closing. I now have to drive to the other end of town to try to get smoothies for my children."

Read All 386 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Chef Boyardee

2.2 (171 reviews)
    • www.chefboyardee.com

"There's something wrong with my can of Chef Boyardee. It's nothing but water and these weird orange clumps."

Read All 358 reviews Customer Service

Blue Bell Creameries

2.7 (134 reviews)
    • bluebell.com

"I can't be the only one in the world who has had air pockets at the bottom of pints. I wrote a letter regarding the problem but I didn't do it right away I figured that's just one. But it wasn't just one it was six in total. So I..."

Read All 327 reviews Customer Service

Yoplait

2.5 (144 reviews)
    • www.yoplait.com

"As I was opening one of yogurt cups, the bottom just completely popped off getting yogurt everywhere. After cleaning it up, I grabbed another one and the SAME thing happened. I didnt even know the container was two pieces. But..."

Read All 322 reviews Customer Service

Cheetos

2.5 (156 reviews)
    • www.cheetos.com

"I purchased 4 bags of Cheeto Jalapeño Cheddar popcorn. One of the bags was stale when I opened it."

Read All 317 reviews Customer Service

General Mills

2.3 (115 reviews)
    • www.generalmills.com

"Earlier today I purchased a box of Fruit Roll Ups Family Pack 30 rolls
    Barcode # 0160********
    They are a household favorite. However, I was pretty confused and disappointed to find that 2 of the single packages were filled with noth..."

Read All 307 reviews Customer Service

Velveeta

1.9 (139 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"You write this company about products that are quality enough to get ignored and nothing to be done this company is a big joke and forgets the consumer makes their company move !!"

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service

Doritos

2.3 (102 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"When o e first sees the product package one thinks exactly like the name minis
    Not the case. This is all the broken product you can cram in a tool to try and cut loss. What a rip off. From now on with all the other products I'll be..."

Read All 257 reviews Customer Service

Kirkland Signature

2.9 (114 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"I have Kirkland Signature Hearing Aids, and I am having issues pairing them to their own app, as well as pairing them to a very expensive two way radio (walkie-talkie) that my company purchased for me to accommodate my hearing..."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service