Browse Food Manufacturers Companies

Food Manufacturers

Kirkland Signature

2.8 (107 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"I called and researched a million times to ask about the gelatin source in the yogurt probiotics in your brand but couldn't find an answer. Now i have a pack of yogurt in the fridge sitting and waiting to either toss it or eat..."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service

Lays

2.3 (79 reviews)
    • www.lays.com

"Coupons are fake not reedom in airtel,,,,&;&;amp;%&&ബധയലശഢ,%൬'%&-!''';++$%൭-!"

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

General Mills

2.2 (87 reviews)
    • www.generalmills.com

"Consumer beware
    Purchased New Valley Granola 16oz for $4.59. New package same price but 11oz. A 40% increase.
    Will not be purchasing product again."

Read All 226 reviews Customer Service

Pepperidge Farm

2.1 (104 reviews)
    • www.pepperidgefarm.com

"Sausalito cookies. W03P2431. Exp 1/23/22. Havent bought your cookies in years. Enjoyed the first bag. Bought a second at different store. Some ingredient is stale. Leaving a terrible taste. Good thing I guess. Too overweight..."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

Edys

2.6 (97 reviews)
    • edys.com

"I buy them only a less than 3 weeks later it's freezer burnt. It says fresh when ready to open. Mine don't taste good...."

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service

Yoplait

2.5 (94 reviews)
    • www.yoplait.com

"I purchase yogurt for a large number of people. Since I got so violently ill. No one would eat the yogurt. It all had to be discarded. I had personally spent at lest 50 dollars on the combination strawberry/peach containers. A cos..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Chef Boyardee

2.1 (114 reviews)
    • www.chefboyardee.com

"I found little red bugs in my lasagna and this is my first time having these in about 3 years I will definitely go back to not eating these again"

Read All 212 reviews Customer Service

Cheetos

2.6 (102 reviews)
    • www.cheetos.com

"I was just wondering where can I buy some of those Nashville hot Cheetos.
    Please and thank you.Can you notify me if you guys still have them."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

Doritos

2.2 (75 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"BuyCustomer service never answered the phone. Really appreciate your respect for your customers. I found a puffed dorito in my bag. Do I get paid like the girl did or are you a discriminate as well as unprofessional. Maybe my..."

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service

Campbells Soup

1.7 (87 reviews)
    • www.campbellsoupcompany.com

"New England clam chowder must mean all potatoes and no clams!.¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service