Browse Food Manufacturers Companies

Food Manufacturers

Duncan Hines

2.0 (205 reviews)
    • www.duncanhines.com

"When I bake the cake the middle sinks, I follow the directions. The last couple of times this is what I get"

Read All 406 reviews Customer Service

Foodhold Usa

2.2 (155 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"caramel and cashews very few in packs. should be more since this is what you are advertising -- unhappy with product mostly just crushed peanuts"

Read All 393 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Planters

2.1 (187 reviews)
    • www.planters.com

"I like to munch out on peanuts. Planters red skin Spanish peanuts use to be my fav. But for the past three years are so,They have become very inconsistent. Some containers seem to be roasted but, most are not."

Read All 390 reviews Customer Service

Ore Ida

2.1 (172 reviews)
    • www.oreida.com

"Light colored weird looking and lighter when air fried. They were mushy and lots were in pieces on bottom of pan. Not worth what I paid for."

Read All 361 reviews Customer Service

Betty Crocker

2.2 (134 reviews)
    • www.bettycrocker.com

"You have done a good job in your "Helper" products such as Hamburger, Tuna, Chicken and Italian, just to name a few. However, I am unable to find "Helper" product for Hotdogs.
    Please advise.
    Respectfully, Mark Morehouse"

Read All 322 reviews Customer Service

Blue Bell Creameries

2.7 (124 reviews)
    • bluebell.com

"Milk Chocolate ice cream is my favorite Blue Bell product. O f course I like most ice cream. For about 6 to 8 months we have not been able to find it in retail stores. I am very disappointed. Please explain."

Read All 312 reviews Customer Service

Hungry Man Frozen Dinners

2.1 (157 reviews)
    • www.hungry-man.com

"THERE IS NO CHICKEN IN THIS BOX. SHAME ON YOU my email is 3kidsfelicia@***.com look forward to hearing from you soonstyle="background-color:
    "

Read All 303 reviews Customer Service

Little Debbie

2.3 (144 reviews)
    • www.littledebbie.com

"I am a Die-hard Little Debbie Snack Cake Eater. I have been to 11 different stores looking for my Marshmallow Banana Pies. I can't find them anywhere. Please I want my LDMP.
    Thanks"

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service

Marie Callenders Meals

2.2 (158 reviews)
    • www.mariecallendersmeals.com

"My comment is about the meals, i ve tryed a few and Im not feeling satisfied with the taste. The chicken pot pies are good but could do with a little bit more chicken, actually all of the variety of meals could do with extra..."

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service

Velveeta

1.9 (123 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"I turned in that I bought 2 boxes of velveeta shells and cheese neither had cheese in them and you sent me 1 coupon for a pack of cheese of Kraft Mac n cheese when I had purchased 2 boxes without cheese of velveeta"

Read All 265 reviews Customer Service