Browse Food Manufacturers Companies

Food Manufacturers

Lays

2.2 (195 reviews)
    • www.lays.com

"I have grocery store but not any lays company sales man is visiting at the store so it's very bad experience with lays kindly visit in our area also it's kapasheda new Delhi 110037"

Read All 562 reviews Customer Service

Harry And David

1.7 (296 reviews)
    • www.harryanddavid.com

"I wasn't given a chance to speak to a person about my issue. I want to be contacted about this issue!!"

Read All 520 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hungry Man Frozen Dinners

2.0 (257 reviews)
    • www.hungry-man.com

"Very little food in them white trays show how little is really in them! Taste different and gets mushy while baking absolutely terrible to change something that was good.Terrible dinners would not recommend to buy ever again to..."

Read All 479 reviews Customer Service

Duncan Hines

2.2 (239 reviews)
    • www.duncanhines.com

"I prepared this product as stated on box. Finished product was less than desirable. I was dry. Not able to eat it. Called in complaint. Did not think they would want this product on shelves."

Read All 477 reviews Customer Service

Ore Ida

2.1 (221 reviews)
    • www.oreida.com

"I went to Albertsons in Casper wy and I bought a bag of extra crispy fries for dinner the same night I opened it and there was a massive chunk of yuck it looked like fried chicken but its moldy and it ruined the whole bag Im..."

Read All 470 reviews Customer Service

Planters

2.1 (219 reviews)
    • www.planters.com

"about the past 2 months and all I've always ate the 56 Oz can of mixed nuts. before the past 2 months the cashews in there used to be whole cashews now you can't find the whole cashew in the can its all have cashews I guess..."

Read All 458 reviews Customer Service

Omaha Steaks

1.9 (269 reviews)
    • www.omahasteaks.com

"Came across a special they were running so I ordered it, paid for it and got a confirmation email on the order and receipt about payment. Fast forward a few days and hadnt got any kind of update on my order. So I emailed customer..."

Read All 458 reviews Customer Service

Foodhold Usa

2.1 (177 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"Bought your product at Stop & Shop B230605 upc# 882670**** And it had hardly any onions or peppers. Very disappointed. Love your brand, but you have to put more vegetables in it."

Read All 444 reviews Customer Service

Betty Crocker

2.3 (175 reviews)
    • www.bettycrocker.com

"questions were answered. I believe you could have come up with a better heading rather than "PISSED" customerchange your heading"

Read All 413 reviews Customer Service

Little Debbie

2.4 (188 reviews)
    • www.littledebbie.com

"Nothin bad happened it's the caramel bars and banana twins where a part of my childhood I remember when me and my grandfather would sit in his chair when I would get out of school and we would share the banana twins together as..."

Read All 389 reviews Customer Service