Browse Food Manufacturers Companies

Food Manufacturers

Kelloggs

1.8 (338 reviews)
    • www.kelloggs.com

"Product not what is advertised on box ! Product says on box ..look at pics I posted ..not what it says !"

Read All 714 reviews Customer Service

Banquet Meals

1.8 (376 reviews)
    • www.banquet.com

"The pic shows chicken I think I got one tiny piece. I feel that Banquet has been around forever and this disappoints me"

Read All 680 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Breyers

2.0 (255 reviews)
    • www.breyers.com

"11/18/2022 7.30 pm. Aye a bad tasting pecan.
    Concerned that I read within 6 hours I may have severe diarrhea and vomiting. As a Senior I am very concerned.
    Bought butter pecan no sugar and salted caramel on BOGO at publix arbor squa..."

Read All 638 reviews Customer Service

Chips Ahoy

2.1 (332 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"Purchased a bag of chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies and one row had 5 cookies missing.
    I unfortunately didn't get a receipt from 7-11 hamburg NJ. I will be hesitant to purchase this brand again.
    I dont wish to waste my time on this..."

Read All 636 reviews Customer Service

Stouffers

2.0 (296 reviews)
    • www.stouffers.com

"Again this company has changed to recipe to the French Bread Pizza. What used to be a staple for years upon years in my household is no longer. The only difference on the packaging says now with extra cheese. For one this I never..."

Read All 596 reviews Customer Service

Honey Maid

1.8 (292 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"What happened to Honey Maid grahams? They taste awful and have no cinnamon. The sell by date is 4 December 2022, but they are stale tasting. You've ruined a family favorite.Won't buy them again."

Read All 591 reviews Customer Service

Great Value

2.2 (244 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"We found somethings weird in our great vaule fine green beans bag. I have pictures but this email doesn't allow me to upload the pics"

Read All 570 reviews Customer Service

Kraft Foods

2.1 (213 reviews)
    • www.kraftfoods.com

"Been using Kraft 5 oz. jar of pimento cheese for cheese balls for more than 25 YEARS! Cant find it anywhere!!! It is expected and there will be disappointment. Cmon.get some on the shelves!"

Read All 566 reviews Customer Service

Clancys Chips

2.7 (262 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"The chips used to be really good then all of a sudden a recipe change or something they are now bland and salty and very greasy please bring the old barbecue chips back the way they used to be"

Read All 540 reviews Customer Service

Harry And David

1.7 (284 reviews)
    • www.harryanddavid.com

"Ordered in plenty of time and they guaranteed Thanksgiving food would arrive by today, the day before Thanksgiving. I checked many times to see if I needed a backup plan for days. They didnt even ship it until the evening of the..."

Read All 498 reviews Customer Service