Skip to content

Food Manufacturers

Nabisco

2.3 (1,272 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"Greed on the company you lost my two boxes a week I would rather save my money instead of making you richer"

Read All 3038 reviews Customer Service

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (669 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"We ordered a bag of sour cream and onions ritz toasted chips and the whole bar of chips have no seasoning on them. Ordered from Walmart"

Read All 1744 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Clover Valley

2.3 (856 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"Every time we buy milk from Dollar General it taste completely awful like its been hot and then cold again, but what Im reading on here it seems that they freeze their milk and thats why it taste so weird. Its gross. Dont buy it."

Read All 1653 reviews Customer Service

Oscar Mayer

2.5 (586 reviews)
    • www.oscarmayer.com

"Someone should contact me. After filling out many blocks of information, I do not know if, when I sent it, it went through. Someone should get in touch with me, at least let me know if they received my problem. Thank you very..."

Read All 1292 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.3 (562 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"I ordered a design on Oreo cookies for a baby shower and accidentally put in the wrong shipping address. I called right away after I received my confirmation email. There was no answer as it was the weekend. When I finally got a..."

Read All 1281 reviews Customer Service

Hostess Brands

1.9 (516 reviews)
    • hostessbrands.com

"No filling, dry, and hard bar code 88109 1****. My dog won't even eat it. You need to send me my money back, plus compensate for my time. I'll never buy your products again."

Read All 985 reviews Customer Service

Progresso

2.1 (421 reviews)
    • progresso.com

"I fortunately found a bone in this soup before I swallowed it. I could have chocked to death. I buy Progresso soup
    all the time and I love this one, but now I'm afraid to buy it because of the bone.
    I think you need to expand your q..."

Read All 955 reviews Customer Service

Keebler

2.1 (394 reviews)
    • www.keebler.com

"Bought a package of Keebler Pecan Sandies and am disappointed to find only 21 cookies, noticeably smaller than they used to be. Also hard and dry where they used to be tender shortbread. Sad that they have changed."

Read All 869 reviews Customer Service

Frito Lay

2.6 (334 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"They quit serving our stores, never have heard or word from anyone, no call back no email no nothing."

Read All 863 reviews Customer Service

Banquet Meals

1.8 (437 reviews)
    • www.banquet.com

"Quality of meals has gone down with a recent change in either recipe and or packaging. Specifically I once loved the Buffalo Boneless strips but since this change it just isnt good anymore."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service