Browse Food Manufacturers Companies

Food Manufacturers

Nabisco

2.2 (1,053 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"I remember my friend who lived across the street from me and she used to let me know that she bought something that she wanted me to try. I went to her house and I tried this amazing snack called, “Suddenly s’more’s” This was my..."

Read All 2551 reviews Customer Service

Ritz Crackers

1.9 (597 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"The last 2 boxes of Ritz crackers I bought where very thin, pale white in color, and no salt. Furthermore, many of them broke as I took them out of the package.I"

Read All 1599 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Clover Valley

2.3 (780 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"My kids dad bought a pack of apple juice right before I had to take my son to the hospital . I brought one with us . I opened it and it exploded like if you shook up a pop . There was stuff all in the bottom , and it smelled like..."

Read All 1513 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.2 (534 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"First bag of double stuff Oreos in a long time. They look like regular Oreos! This wasnt the worst of it. The cookie part was chalky, but nobody gets Oreos for the cookie. The cream! The cream was thin and gritty. What happened..."

Read All 1222 reviews Customer Service

Oscar Mayer

2.5 (486 reviews)
    • www.oscarmayer.com

"You have two almost identical products, Bacon Bits and Bacon Pieces. Bacon bits are found everywhere were the pieces are not to be found. Now mind you Ive searched the state of Ct as well as MA. Is it an area problem to keep them..."

Read All 1069 reviews Customer Service

Hostess Brands

1.9 (499 reviews)
    • hostessbrands.com

"I bought 2 boxes of Stal Hostess cupcakes from 2 different stores last week in Wi ,1 box of cupcakes from Woodmans store in Green Bay and purchased 1 box of cupcakes at Thompsons grocery store in Oconto, boxes are dated May 21..."

Read All 950 reviews Customer Service

Progresso

2.0 (370 reviews)
    • progresso.com

"I bought a can of beef pot roast country vegetable and when I opened it there was hair stuck inside the lid and I'm not at all happy about it I want a phone call back at 908878**** ASAP that was my supper thank you"

Read All 840 reviews Customer Service

Frito Lay

2.6 (320 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"I bought three party size bags of Lay's potato chips regular and they're so salty you can't even eat them"

Read All 809 reviews Customer Service

Keebler

2.0 (347 reviews)
    • www.keebler.com

"I purchased a box of Keebler Waffle Cones from my local Walmart in College Station, Texas. Opened the box and to my surprise one whole row was broken up, but one was solid. I am very disappointed with this purchase. I have..."

Read All 753 reviews Customer Service

Tyson Foods

1.6 (124 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"I have two buddy pays that havent been paid to me, theyre for Timothy Dodge and Thomas Chandler, and I really need this money asap"

Read All 719 reviews Customer Service