Browse Food Manufacturers Companies

Food Manufacturers

Nabisco

2.1 (887 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"Have not heard from Nabisco as yet. Saltines and graham crackers purchased are all in crumbs when the package is opened. This has been the case in several states I have purchased them in"

Read All 2214 reviews Customer Service

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (568 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"I have eaten Ritz crackers for decades, and in the last few years theyre crumbling more and more. They cant even be handled in the package without crumbling. Its impossible to put anything on them. Im so disappointed, now I have..."

Read All 1539 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Clover Valley

2.3 (722 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"Clover valley milk is awful, why did they stop selling Hiland Milk? I will not be buying milk from Dollar General anymore period!!!!"

Read All 1410 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.3 (492 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"This at first sounded super pleasant. My boyfriend and I opened It up and were extremely thrown off by the strong candle sent that came from the box. I personally believe this flavor is dangerous, lol borderline torture."

Read All 1142 reviews Customer Service

Oscar Mayer

2.6 (428 reviews)
    • www.oscarmayer.com

"Just bought the worst looking fully cooked bacon from Oscar Mayer. Grossly displayed in package - one blob of pressed fat. When I opened the package, I saw it was 97% fat. I had to toss it after spending over $6. It was even too..."

Read All 927 reviews Customer Service

Hostess Brands

1.9 (485 reviews)
    • hostessbrands.com

"I continue to try hostess brands. I was excited to see Ho Hos when checking out of the hospital gift shop. I was so excited. The package said now even better tasting! Lie! I was so disappointed.
    My daughter laughed at me as I tried..."

Read All 924 reviews Customer Service

Progresso

2.1 (337 reviews)
    • progresso.com

"We are extremely disappointed. We bought the Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs to make dinner only to open up and see these bugs crawling everywhere. Now we are throwing away majority of the food in the pantry because they have..."

Read All 767 reviews Customer Service

Frito Lay

2.6 (302 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"I bought a box of Frito Lay crackers (cheetos flavored cheese in the middle) and each and every pack of 6 had at least one of the crackers that didn't have cheese in the middle! A couple of packs had 2 crackers without any..."

Read All 760 reviews Customer Service

Tyson Foods

1.6 (123 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"Unsatisfied with Tyson chicken strips I dont know why they changed it but the change is not a good one when a four year old wont eat chicken strips you know something is wrong."

Read All 710 reviews Customer Service

Kelloggs

1.7 (324 reviews)
    • www.kelloggs.com

"My favorite cookies well the only cookies I would eat really where the original Mother's taffy cookie sandwich cookies with an ice cold glass of milk I'm so unhappy I would love to see Kellogg do America and its costumers right sa..."

Read All 687 reviews Customer Service