Browse Food Delivery Companies

Food Delivery

Home Chef

2.5 (48 reviews)
    • www.homechef.com

"Again my box came without recipes and vegetables that have gone bad.
    When I called customer service they said they would email me the recipes and I would have to print them. I dont even have a printer at my home which means I would..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Glovo

1.7 (22 reviews)
    • glovoapp.com

"My account is blocked please restore my account I have been emailing continuously for three or four days but no response so please restore my account.And i like worke with glovo.becouse glovo worke id very best . for me"

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sysco

1.5 (25 reviews)
    • sysco.com

"delivery window was given, no truck showed up HOURS of waiting, then when called for support they cant find the truck the route hasnt been updated we cant leave a message and I cant get in contact with your rep WORST SERVICE AND..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Blue Apron

1.9 (39 reviews)
    • www.blueapron.com

"Placed my first order with Blue Apron. Never received the delivery. After day 3 called and asked them to refund the money and to cancel my membership, that I was officially informing them they no longer had my permission to take..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

7NOW Delivery

1.6 (37 reviews)
    • www.7now.com

"I already stated what I had to say. I try to place an order and it never goes through. Very poor customer service. Cannot speak with actual person. Very in-satisfactory. Angry"

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Winder Farms

1.4 (34 reviews)
    • www.winderfarms.com

"All I want to do is ask a simple question. I'm looking for winter dairy skim milk in half gallons. All I want to know is if they're producing it and where I can purchase it. But getting ahold of them is an absolute joke. It's..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Usa Choice Foods

1.9 (33 reviews)
    • usachoicellcfoods.com

"They sold my son 400.00 of bad product and are now ignoring all contact with me and him, its a shame at this time of our current situation in life to just keep scamming and robbing people!!"

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

US Food Service

1.9 (19 reviews)
    • www.usfoods.com

"The delivery guy that delivers to folly beach crab shack July 25th am is the guy who is dumping wooden pallets on crab shacks property. There is literally 15-20 pallets dumped by your driver on this date. He has been doing this..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

UNFI

1.5 (15 reviews)
    • www.unfi.com

"Hi my name is Joseph and I am 29 years old the reason Im sending this its because I put in an application and I have experience for the position I apply for which is a warehouse I have done working warehouse in the past by..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Thailand

2.0 (18 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.co.th

"I have multiple computers in my company, One IP address have been blocked. So, i can, yes i can still order food for my employees. But my main computer where i work at daily base cannot access the website due to blocked ip..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service