Browse Food Delivery Companies

Food Delivery

Home Chef

2.6 (31 reviews)
    • www.homechef.com

"They delivered spoiled food,after cancelling because of a delay. This was ok, they refunded my money. However, the deliveries have NEVER regularized to a predictable day, so I am always worried I will get un-fresh food. I changed..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

US Food Service

1.9 (19 reviews)
    • www.usfoods.com

"*** delivery,Preparing for a 77 day trip, The whole order botched up.Specificly ordered All sorts of beans DRY,They delivered in #10 cans,This is one of the many shitbrained stunts they pull off.One reason is,that we pull into..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Sysco Corporation
    Cc:
    Itza Gonzalez
    Fri, May 14 at 11:06 PM
    I am disputing Invoice #27805**** and the one other invoice we have We have only been in business for six months and are..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Jus By Julie

1.8 (22 reviews)
    • www.jusbyjulie.com

"WISH I COULD GIVE A Zero, but it automatically defaults to 1.8. Reporting the to the Better Business Bureau!
    Bought on Groupon, tried to reach someone live, lost ALL my money spent on the order, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!"

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Redmart

1.4 (18 reviews)
    • redmart.lazada.sg

"My order invoice #538078****6158, and today receive wrong item, I tried to help center, contact number is xhange"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Ds Services Of America

1.4 (22 reviews)
    • www.water.com

"Today was the sixth time, Alhambra promised to pick up the dispenser and water bottles and failed to show up. Six times you made an appointment with us and six times you failed to come to the store to pick up your items. Six times..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Seamless

1.4 (15 reviews)
    • www.seamless.com

"On 5/23/21, I ordered a meal from Bobby Q's in Norwalk, CT. The $10 off, which was promised at check-out, was never deducted. WHY??? The offer showed on screen but was never honored. I believe this is a sham and I EXPECT an..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Natures Prime Organic Foods

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • Food Delivery

"this company has found a way to change the terms of their agreement on line after you take their product, thus allowing them to take your money. Anything associated with prime organica should be avoided. they create different..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Thailand

1.6 (11 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.co.th

"Been a customer of Foodpanda Thailand since March 2019. Ive found their food- and grocery service quite pleasant and they often offer nice vouchers for you to shop with.
    However, Ive always been using my credit card to order things..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

UNFI

1.5 (10 reviews)
    • www.unfi.com

"Checked in at 5:30 Am to Deliver a African American women was working checking people in I pulled up with other trucks behind me I guess I was passed the line she needed me to back up a little so she didnt have to get off her..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service