Browse Food Delivery Companies

Food Delivery

EatStreet

1.9 (114 reviews)
    • eatstreet.com

"Failed to work with and hold their restaurant responsable for messed up orders. Won't honor the charges pulled or refund based upon mistakes in order."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

Talabat

1.5 (61 reviews)
    • www.talabat.com

"cancelled order i want to changed location accidentally cancel and i want to re order again but need"

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shipt

1.8 (84 reviews)
    • www.shipt.com

"An *** that works for you in Jackson Michigan it store 56 meeting drug dealers in the parking lot and *** other employees that work for Meijer in his car in the parking lot and doing drugs"

Read All 130 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Hong Kong

1.6 (54 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.hk

"Placed an order buy was cxl by them and I was not notified. Found a number on their site to call, number not in service"

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda

1.5 (59 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.com

"my card use without my permission i don't use my card number but it cuts my payment i inquiry please"

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

EFoods Direct

1.6 (45 reviews)
    • www.efoodsdirect.com

"I rang before I placed my online order to make sure I would get my delivery as I live in Northern Ireland. I was ensured they would try to send my order on time. The following day after my payment had gone through I received an..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Fresh Direct

2.3 (51 reviews)
    • www.freshdirect.com

"I've been ordered with Fresh Direct; I am satisfied in their services and products so far. I couldn't keep the products can't keep in longer because the most of their products are fresh and organics. However, the qualities are..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

HelloFresh UK

2.1 (46 reviews)
    • hellofresh.co.uk

"Hello
    My order was delivered to the wrong address on Sunday and did not get it until Monday.
    It had been left out all night on someone's door step!!
    Also I received fish dish instead of hot pot dish?
    I'm enjoying the subscription but..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Lonestar Meats

1.6 (55 reviews)
    • www.lonestarmeats.com

"Bought entire package deal of steaks and chicken. Steak was horrendous, literally tasted like *** Whether marinated or plain there was no taste and very tough.
    Chicken marinated was ok, but the chicken breast was like three biteful..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Compass Group

1.7 (29 reviews)
    • www.compass-group.com

"Im consistently missing gratuity and or hours on my check. I have paystubs dating back to March of this year that are missing hours"

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service