Browse Food Delivery Companies

Food Delivery

HelloFresh UK

1.9 (166 reviews)
    • hellofresh.co.uk

"I believe I have received really bad and unhelpful service
    I am still waiting for the call from a Manager
    I have food I cannot eat"

Read All 280 reviews Customer Service

Peapod

2.2 (152 reviews)
    • www.peapod.com

"I am NOT happy with the new bags for Giant Pick-up! You need to get the bags with handles again! My one bag ripped and fell in the garage spilling all my contents onto my garage floor. Not a happy customer!!"

Read All 272 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ZopNow

1.1 (105 reviews)
    • zopnow.in

"Fake company nobody is there to help,they take money and didn't give me the order, not even refund me"

Read All 269 reviews Customer Service

Gopuff

1.9 (99 reviews)
    • gopuff.com

"I ordered a bottle of wine for $26. 13 ' the driver went to the wrong address but I updated my address b4 hand. The driver calls me and says he's taking my purchase back to store and I never received my refund from the driver..."

Read All 266 reviews Customer Service

EatStreet

1.7 (148 reviews)
    • eatstreet.com

"I received my food and my order of plantains and my ginger beer was missing driver said he never received it and it wasnt with the order I call the store and they said that eat street will take care of the refund. I was wondering..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda India

1.4 (150 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.in

"2 weeks back I ordered from Dunkin donuts and paid online after a while I received a msg that order has been cancelled and money will be refunded,that is 1400 Rs but I did not revice my money back,shame on u pl I will defame you..."

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service

Glovo

2.0 (67 reviews)
    • glovoapp.com

"Hello, the Glovo app debited me an amount that I didn't order. I didn't place an order or anything like that. This is the amount of 6.99. I demand this amount back immediately! Many thanks for your help."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Hong Kong

1.6 (91 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.hk

"为什么我总是申请不过,是什么原因,请告诉我一下可以吗?我什么资料都提供了,为什么?可以人工联系我吗,希望接下来foodpanda生意兴隆天天爆满,!!更希望平台能够给我认真核实一下我的个人资料,让我在这平台能发挥到自己的才能和努力的成果!感谢感谢平台!!!!!!!!"

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Shipt

1.7 (118 reviews)
    • www.shipt.com

"I thought I ordered 2 frozen stoffers lasagna and a couple of cheescakes..Well the girl came cause I heard her car backing out of my driveway and Bam there was 7 bags of frozen family size lasagna and 12 cheescakes...I voukd..."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service

7NOW Delivery

1.7 (101 reviews)
    • www.7now.com

"I ordered cigarettes just now from the app it took the money off of my card but its not saying that he got ordered"

Read All 163 reviews Customer Service