Browse Food Delivery Companies

Food Delivery

Fresh Direct

2.2 (48 reviews)
    • www.freshdirect.com

"I'm not sure how I got a membership anyway And this is the second time they've taken something out of my debit card And to find any information on them it's almost impossible so how could you cancel something"

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

EFoods Direct

1.4 (36 reviews)
    • www.efoodsdirect.com

"Bought in 2013. Rancid by 2020, when we needed it. Terrible company. Smelled metallic, tasted awful. The only thing salvageable was the pasta shells and pudding. $750 down the drain."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Eatstreet

1.8 (46 reviews)
    • eatstreet.com

"I ordered sushi online from a restaurant I thought was in East Lansing. Upon arrival they were shut down, closed, completely gutted bldg. They are no longer in business &;;; the EastStreet website took the money as Suhi Go..."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Deliveroo

1.8 (25 reviews)
    • deliveroo.co.uk

"Perdón pero el problema lo tengo con la aplicación de deliver para hacer entregas de comida pero lo envié con el correo que no Hera este correo es para pedir comida y yo quiero arreglar para dejar comida si me pueden ayudar se..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda

1.5 (42 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.com

"for few months unable to use this app. whenever order is placed so msg appears
    your no is already used.
    i don't understand what happened with my no. please resolve my issue"

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Compass Group

1.8 (25 reviews)
    • www.compass-group.com

"I discovered the app online and I have made several attempts to get to their customer support for further information so could make a purchase but it's been so difficult for me to get someone on the line."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Winder Farms

1.4 (33 reviews)
    • www.winderfarms.com

"When their buttermilk was made about 5 years ago it was the best I've had. Now it's tastes worse than anyone out on the market."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Bitesquad

1.4 (29 reviews)
    • www.bitesquad.com

"Ordered food from firehouse sub on June 11th at 4:45 pm I would just like a refund for the food if possible as it arrived cold ! And bag was not sealed !"

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Usa Choice Foods

1.9 (31 reviews)
    • usachoicellcfoods.com

"This Jamaican guy came to our house and said he was our neighbors whick we never seen him a day in our life then also proceeded to check out my wife while she was walking back to the house.he sold us bad meat and took back a box..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Blue Apron

1.9 (33 reviews)
    • www.blueapron.com

"I am in receipt of a Blue Apron package which I did not order. It was addressed to someone else in my town. I tried to contact the actual recipient, to no avail. I called Blue Apron to advise them of the error and to have the..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service