Browse Food Delivery Companies

Food Delivery

Urthbox

1.3 (249 reviews)
    • www.urthbox.com

"I have celiac disease and my children bought me Urthbox for my birthday. Coming up to the renewal date I found anumber of items that seemed perfect and I couldn't wait to dive in.
    However, under closer scrutiny I found that the ite..."

Read All 318 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Philippines

1.8 (149 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.ph

"On August 27, i ordered at Big Mao Ayala here in Cebu. I tried to pay by credit card but decided not to so i cancelled it because Paymaya was asking too many questions. I decided to pay in cash. Somebody from Food Panda head..."

Read All 317 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Swiss Colony

2.6 (169 reviews)
    • www.swisscolony.com

"I have never had a problem with Swiss Colonies products. I purchased two cans of s n a c k mix and one mixed nuts. All of them were very s t a l e, I love products from Swiss Colony I have never had a problem before now. I would..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Round Table Pizza

1.7 (191 reviews)
    • www.roundtablepizza.com

"Ordered the new Charred Lemon Chicken Pizza at Port Chicago Round Table. The only part that tasted like lemon was the lemon wedges. It was a big disappointment. We had the same pizza from Round table in Lafayette Ca and it was..."

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service

ZopNow

1.2 (116 reviews)
    • zopnow.in

"Fake company nobody is there to help,they take money and didn't give me the order, not even refund me"

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service

Peapod

2.1 (130 reviews)
    • www.peapod.com

"they were supposed to call me back today and never did evidently they must have alot of people having billing problems with them"

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda India

1.4 (148 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.in

"I can't ordar on foodpanda in last 2 week ma order karta ho to order cansal a rha ha email par order plase atha ha"

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service

Deliveroo

1.8 (53 reviews)
    • deliveroo.co.uk

"Yesterday order number 5400 was collected but not delivered.customer complaint,and I have to re-do the order and delivery myself!!!
    Whos going to pay for the missing order??Im not losing my money,"

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service

Bitesquad

1.4 (64 reviews)
    • www.bitesquad.com

"I placed an order that after 1hr 45min it's too late to eat and I am now very grumpy. I expect a full refund. I've always had good luck with Bite Squad but I'm beginning to rethink that decision."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Shipt

1.9 (74 reviews)
    • www.shipt.com

"I NEVER RECEIVED MY ITEMS & MY DEBIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED $188.25 , ALREADY POSTED & OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT!!! REFUND IMMEDIATELY"

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service