Browse Food Delivery Companies

Food Delivery

Dunzo

1.4 (194 reviews)
    • www.dunzo.com

"I put the order 2 times but your Representative cancelled my order. I want the refund amount of 690 as soon as possible. I will complaint against you in consumer court"

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

Deliveroo

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • deliveroo.co.uk

"My account is still not working Can you just let me know whan you be able to activate my account as I want to go back to work please"

Read All 339 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Figis

2.2 (138 reviews)
    • www.figis.com

"Your company sent me a piece of *** trying to return it.very very very disappointed in your response to my complaint. Want to speak to a person about this situation"

Read All 330 reviews Customer Service

Urthbox

1.3 (255 reviews)
    • www.urthbox.com

"I bought a 3 month subscriptions as a gift for someone last year. I have now been charged 2 more time. A total of 274$. I have called multiple tumes leaving messages and nobody has returned my call. I want to be refunded..."

Read All 325 reviews Customer Service

ZopNow

1.2 (105 reviews)
    • zopnow.in

"Fake company nobody is there to help,they take money and didn't give me the order, not even refund me"

Read All 269 reviews Customer Service

Wefast

1.5 (88 reviews)
    • wefast.in

"Order was picked up from store but not delivered to my home. Please check the same and arrange call back"

Read All 264 reviews Customer Service

Peapod

2.1 (140 reviews)
    • www.peapod.com

"How can I report a complaint I want this solve asap I had someone delivered groceries to me and he was drunk he was drinking while he was working"

Read All 248 reviews Customer Service

Bitesquad

1.5 (139 reviews)
    • www.bitesquad.com

"We have called Numerous numerous times to have someone fix the broken iPad you sent us and 4 weeks later the iPad is still broken and taking up space on my counter. Please send someone to pick it up immediately!"

Read All 248 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda India

1.4 (150 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.in

"2 weeks back I ordered from Dunkin donuts and paid online after a while I received a msg that order has been cancelled and money will be refunded,that is 1400 Rs but I did not revice my money back,shame on u pl I will defame you..."

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service

AmazonFresh

2.2 (122 reviews)
    • amazon.com

"My groceries arrived with three missing items, and was left in The upstairs Hall near the front entrance of the building."

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service