Browse Food Delivery Companies

Food Delivery

The Swiss Colony

2.6 (167 reviews)
    • www.swisscolony.com

"I ordered merchandise on June 6, 2021 and about an hour later, I requested to cancel the order until further notice. I got an email "the next Day", on June the 7, 2021 stating that the merchandise had already been "shipped", but..."

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service

ZopNow

1.2 (114 reviews)
    • zopnow.in

"Rs 700/- + orders placed and amount paid in full.
    No response till date.
    Still awaiting Items Or Refund"

Read All 286 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Round Table Pizza

1.7 (176 reviews)
    • www.roundtablepizza.com

"Website and app are terrible! Discounts dont work online. Cannot add or edit to order without having to go back. This is why Dominos is DOMINATING the market right now. I can order from them in less than 5mins because their..."

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service

Peapod

2.1 (129 reviews)
    • www.peapod.com

"My order was scheduled to be delivered on June 4th between 7 -9 p.m.. I first received an update that the driver was 3 stops away. When the page refreshed, a new notice said the driver was 5 stops away. Also, the invoice which app..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Philippines

1.7 (113 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.ph

"Please reset my account because i cannot make order on my food fanda account due to i reset mu password.
    Email add: renzbatir@***.com
    contact no: 0910988****"

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda India

1.4 (148 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.in

"I can't ordar on foodpanda in last 2 week ma order karta ho to order cansal a rha ha email par order plase atha ha"

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Pakistan

2.0 (63 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.pk

"I have ordered yesterday at mighty broast and pay RS 450 by credit card but not reached my order and do not refund my balance"

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

Shipt

1.9 (73 reviews)
    • www.shipt.com

"Will not allow me to order from a certain store because i live across the street from their "boundry" which follows zip code lines. They will however, deliver my order across their "boundry" when I order directly from the store...."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

ChowNow

1.1 (69 reviews)
    • www.chownow.com

"Luckily I called the restaurant to make sure they had my online order. They did, but they said it had been canceled. I did NOT cancel the order. I got a confirmation #, but no indication the order was canceled. Luckily my card..."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Lonestar Meats

1.6 (55 reviews)
    • www.lonestarmeats.com

"Bought entire package deal of steaks and chicken. Steak was horrendous, literally tasted like *** Whether marinated or plain there was no taste and very tough.
    Chicken marinated was ok, but the chicken breast was like three biteful..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service