Skip to content

Food Delivery

Blinkit

1.5 (1,183 reviews)
    • blinkit.com

"The delivery man, who didn't have a penny's worth of respect, argued with me. Please, teach your fourth-grade staff some basic manners of speaking and greeting. We are not your bonded laborers. We have paid you; it's your duty to..."

Read All 3532 reviews Customer Service

Favor Delivery

1.5 (1,577 reviews)
    • favordelivery.com

"I downloaded the app, put something in my cart, paid, and the app kept asking me to pay to complete the order but the money was taken from my account. I still havent been able to reach anyone besides some virtual chat which was..."

Read All 3101 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Foodpanda Pakistan

1.7 (911 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.pk

"Contact me urgently at 0321925****. The order has not recorded payment deductions. I have placed an order and then waited but nothing has happened."

Read All 2663 reviews Customer Service

ReadyRefresh

1.6 (1,218 reviews)
    • www.readyrefresh.com

"No me ha quedado mal, simplemente ya no necesito el servicio. Les agradezco toda su ayuda, son muy responsables en sus entregas. Muchas gracias Happy"

Read All 1880 reviews Customer Service

Hellofresh

2.0 (899 reviews)
    • www.hellofresh.com

"Its now become a weekly ritual where me or my wife have to call hello fresh due to an issue with products. All they do is give us a credit for our next order which really does nothing to them. Probably discontinuing my membership..."

Read All 1579 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Singapore

1.5 (725 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.sg

"They would not refund my money despite the restaurant failing to deliver a coke. They said no refund would be provided. They are fine until something goes wrong. I wouldn't trust them."

Read All 1455 reviews Customer Service

Talabat

1.6 (459 reviews)
    • www.talabat.com

"Dear Sir:
    I placed an order worth KD10.150 and paid for it in advance. I received a confirmation email from your end. However, when I tried to track the order, it was still in the basket waiting to be placed!!!
    I would appreciate..."

Read All 1216 reviews Customer Service

Edible Arrangements

1.4 (671 reviews)
    • www.ediblearrangements.com

"The store had ABYSMAL customer service! They changed the delivery without any updates. The fruit was disgusting and hot, completely inedible! And to top it off, I've left THREE voicemails with no call back. It's impossible to get..."

Read All 1165 reviews Customer Service

Menulog

1.4 (453 reviews)
    • menulog.com.au

"Hello I was wondering how I could change the name on the courier account, for some reason when I log into it it has my dads name instead of mine and my drivers license got declined because it's a different name and I can't change..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service

Deliveroo

2.1 (357 reviews)
    • deliveroo.co.uk

"I applied for deliveroo account from last 4,5 months but they not give me any single response & still process"

Read All 957 reviews Customer Service