Browse Food Delivery Companies

Food Delivery

Sharis Berries

1.7 (497 reviews)
    • www.berries.com

"I spent over $100 on 3 Mothers Day Gifrs. One order was delivered a week late and was moldy. But they would only give me a partial refund. The other two were never delivered and I am still trying to get compensation a month..."

Read All 782 reviews Customer Service

Schwans

2.4 (345 reviews)
    • www.schwans.com

"Delivery not on time scheduled,couldnt leave it didnt have proper refrigeration,rescheduled ,never showed,couldnt find my ordered I placed way back on May 10,when finally driver from Horseheads depot contacted me,said he didnt..."

Read All 711 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Foodpanda Singapore

1.5 (355 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.sg

"Ordered the food, driver never deliver and need 24 hours to rectify. What kind of service is this? Waste time waste money."

Read All 695 reviews Customer Service

ReadyRefresh

1.5 (343 reviews)
    • www.readyrefresh.com

"Deliveries delivered not to garage door. As noted on special instructions: this is not happening. Also as noted a picture says a thousand words."

Read All 546 reviews Customer Service

Crystal Springs Water

1.4 (311 reviews)
    • www.crystal-springs.com

"Haven't received order,as scheduled & promised. Left on hold for more than 30 minutes each attempt to speak with agent!"

Read All 485 reviews Customer Service

Harry And David

1.6 (259 reviews)
    • www.harryanddavid.com

"I have had a gift card for a number of years and I attempted to use it as part of a purchase. After being asked numerous questions like date of purchase, who bought it, etc, etc, etc . I expected the next question might be how..."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

Hellofresh

2.1 (283 reviews)
    • www.hellofresh.com

"My sister-in-law gifted a $65.00 for my birthday.
    Before I was able to use it, they wanted my credit card, and they wanted me to gift someone else...........already on the wrong foot. Told my sister-in-law I wasn't interested in it..."

Read All 447 reviews Customer Service

Figis

2.1 (136 reviews)
    • www.figis.com

"I DID NOT PLACE AN ORDER!!! CANCEL EVERYTHING SINGLE THING! TAKE ME OUT OF YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM IMMEDIATELYASAP! If you do not I am reporting you to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. Consider it done if you do not."

Read All 326 reviews Customer Service

Urthbox

1.3 (249 reviews)
    • www.urthbox.com

"Given a 6-month GIFT subscription July 2020 but was forced to provide my own credit card number or the order wouldn't go thru. The boxes took forever to arrive. Once the GIFT subscription ended I STILL received boxes - the..."

Read All 316 reviews Customer Service

SkipTheDishes

1.7 (109 reviews)
    • www.skipthedishes.com

"I placed an order last night and didnt receive any food so I called the restaurant gave them my order number they didnt receive any such order, the money was debited from my bank act and I would like it refunded. Order number..."

Read All 275 reviews Customer Service