Browse Food Delivery Companies

Food Delivery

ReadyRefresh

1.5 (1,051 reviews)
    • www.readyrefresh.com

"Last week we did not receive our regular delivery. the delivery date was changed 3 times until the next delivery date.
    The cooler was reported broken on tuesday of last week. It's wednesday and they have not replaced it."

Read All 1606 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Pakistan

1.7 (428 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.pk

"Case was never resolved. They never answered or called back. And updated it as resolved. Foodpanda continues to disappoint"

Read All 1190 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Foodpanda Singapore

1.5 (549 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.sg

"All the while I had been using food panda but to my disappointment I placed an ordered from L I fish soup at farja shopping centre , ordered included soup.,egg,fried dumplings,and white rice.. I waited for an hour due to delayed..."

Read All 1076 reviews Customer Service

Edible Arrangements

1.5 (561 reviews)
    • www.ediblearrangements.com

"I ordered Daisy's dipped strawberries and received a basket of fruit. I had it delivered as a surprise for a graduation.
    When they received the gift it was a basket of raw fruit on display,
    I was so embarrassed.
    It cost over 81 dolla..."

Read All 989 reviews Customer Service

Hellofresh

2.0 (565 reviews)
    • www.hellofresh.com

"I want to cancel please I don't have the money at the moment to keep it up. So I want to cancel it .
    Regards Delreith Roberts"

Read All 957 reviews Customer Service

Just Eat

1.3 (425 reviews)
    • www.just-eat.co.uk

"Just eat are refusing to delete my review I made on pizza hut they claim they can't remove it I mentioned my neighbour not realized this was going public"

Read All 893 reviews Customer Service

Sharis Berries

1.7 (535 reviews)
    • www.berries.com

"I sent flowers and chocolate covered strawberries on the 20th to my niece for her birthday from Sharis Berries. The flowers were half dead and ice pack was melted so strawberries were melted, mushy and spoiled. The arrangement did..."

Read All 836 reviews Customer Service

Schwans

2.5 (375 reviews)
    • www.schwans.com

"The reason is listed above. You told be to get a lawyer. That is immature. I do not like the title of "Pissed Customer"."

Read All 755 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Philippines

1.8 (258 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.ph

"Hi gano po katagal malalaman kung tanggap ka na sa foodpanda rider. kasi po ilang araw na po ako nag aantay ng tawag at text saken. salamat po"

Read All 602 reviews Customer Service

Crystal Springs Water

1.4 (347 reviews)
    • www.crystal-springs.com

"2nd time purchasing Crystal Spring Water and the taste was horrible. Returned it to Luckys store. Will never purchase the water again."

Read All 539 reviews Customer Service