Browse Food Delivery Companies

Food Delivery

Edible Arrangements

1.4 (521 reviews)
    • www.ediblearrangements.com

"Even though the note was lost and did not arrive with the delivery- the CSR Cassandra @ the Budd Lake, NJ facility handled the situation very well- she called and read the intended note to the recipient and said if they find it th..."

Read All 932 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Singapore

1.5 (397 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.sg

"One of your foodpanda rider, which I do not know his name but I do have his order number which is m3jj-1w76 dated 25 September 2021. Please check on this order number and date. He claimed that he waited for his order number for 3..."

Read All 798 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sharis Berries

1.7 (502 reviews)
    • www.berries.com

"I ordered September the 20 to have them delivered September the 24 no berries told I get them the 25th still no berries what kind of service is this and I've been a customer for a 4 to 5 years good thing I don't treat my..."

Read All 789 reviews Customer Service

ReadyRefresh

1.5 (483 reviews)
    • www.readyrefresh.com

"Initially 5 gallon bottle was $4.99 just a year ago, now they increased multiple steps and so far $11.99-.
    The dispenser was $1-/month initially, but now they add a condition that I have to pay $50- when I return the dispenser.
    Toda..."

Read All 750 reviews Customer Service

Schwans

2.4 (354 reviews)
    • www.schwans.com

"I have been waiting for the last three months for the delivery person to show up I could get a notification herI have been waiting for the last three months for the delivery person to show up I keep getting notification that..."

Read All 726 reviews Customer Service

Hellofresh

2.1 (323 reviews)
    • www.hellofresh.com

"Hi was I diodes to order 6 meals with my Groupon? It said 3 meals for 2 weeks but I only received 3 meals in 1 box. It was good though. How do I resolve this?"

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Crystal Springs Water

1.4 (334 reviews)
    • www.crystal-springs.com

"We were fairly happy with the service for the first year until we started changing our orders but they did not bother to change what they delivered. Once, when they delivered an "extra" bottle, I called to let them know that I..."

Read All 515 reviews Customer Service

Harry And David

1.6 (260 reviews)
    • www.harryanddavid.com

"I am 72, disabled, dependent on phone. Advertising arrives at all hours. Extremely disrupting and painful. End result, I will NEVER buy ANYTHING ever again. STOP sending me ANYTHING."

Read All 467 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Pakistan

1.9 (165 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.pk

"Now here is the issue
    I order from food panda
    2 times they take 50 min and 1 hours after that they canceled my order
    I had a guest at my house now no response from foodpanda attaching screen shoots where you can see timing"

Read All 448 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Philippines

1.8 (157 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.ph

"Ordered food in Jollibee. mode of payment was cash.The rider didn't give my change. Worst experience with Foodpanda."

Read All 328 reviews Customer Service