Browse Food Delivery Companies

Food Delivery

Ubereats

1.5 (13,465 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"We ordered. We were charged/billed. We did NOT receive our order. We called customer support. Phone support was not available. So we used this process to try abs find a solution. No solution was found."

Read All 27587 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,804 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"The driver dropped off 1/3 of the order and when I stated it was not the whole order, I was told, I only give, what they give me. They did not check the order and should not have delivered for a tip if it is not the whole order...."

Read All 22846 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Postmates

1.5 (3,969 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"i ordered from the wrong location so i cannot pick my food up there. i would like to receive my money back asap."

Read All 8203 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Malaysia

1.7 (1,775 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.my

"On 25/9/21 order pizza at domino's..once payment done..my orders cancel so I domino's customer service they said orders received so wait for half and hour to delivery..so I wait one hour still not received..so try to call..."

Read All 5346 reviews Customer Service

Zomato

1.5 (1,615 reviews)
    • www.zomato.com

"Dear team
    I have order rajsthani hotel 1 shahi paneer & 1 Masala dosa total cost is 380 rupees .i have not recived my food order .but your company replied me your food is deliverd .even i have send vioce recording message .you..."

Read All 3729 reviews Customer Service

Swiggy

1.9 (1,332 reviews)
    • www.swiggy.com

"I am ordering my food but order not confirm and amount was deducted to my account!! So I need my refund amount right now."

Read All 3279 reviews Customer Service

Instacart

1.8 (1,421 reviews)
    • www.instacart.com

"Very confusing First Instacart showed no orders 30 minutes later it showed 2 ordersfter about 2 hours I reordered the exact order Horrible info"

Read All 2696 reviews Customer Service

Grubhub

1.5 (1,651 reviews)
    • www.grubhub.com

"My order said it had been delivered and it hadn't been. Pick your food up yourself as someone is somewhere having dinner at my expense."

Read All 2574 reviews Customer Service

SkipTheDishes

1.5 (908 reviews)
    • www.skipthedishes.com

"2 thumbs DOWN
    I ordered on skip when checking arrival time it showed 183 I messaged probably 50 times to cancel
    However they did not cancel even though order and driver had not even made or been booked
    Even more I ordered else where..."

Read All 2311 reviews Customer Service

Favor Delivery

1.5 (889 reviews)
    • favordelivery.com

"He got every part of my order wrong. Absolutely the worst service. Gets worse every time. I deserve a refund."

Read All 1697 reviews Customer Service