Browse Food Delivery Companies

Food Delivery

Ubereats

1.6 (24,866 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"Dont waste your money, fees are ridiculous food takes forever and literally ice cold delivery driver kept changing the time"

Read All 49470 reviews Customer Service

DoorDash

1.8 (13,556 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"I didnt get most of what was ordered Burger King last nitr told me to tell door dash to give me a free refund"

Read All 26430 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Swiggy

1.5 (7,319 reviews)
    • www.swiggy.com

"How we eat this pizzas this all are fully spoilt I want my order you will take this all return or neither you will get me refund of my order back"

Read All 19513 reviews Customer Service

Zomato

1.4 (6,562 reviews)
    • www.zomato.com

"Hello , good morning sir / madam, I néed contact no. For siliguri zamatoo. Thank u kewal chettri
    Medical college , kawa khali.
    What's up no.867001****."

Read All 18632 reviews Customer Service

SkipTheDishes

1.5 (5,217 reviews)
    • www.skipthedishes.com

"yes i am trying to contact skip from many days to get a new background checkup link but they did not send me yet. please contact them and ask them to send me new background checkup link thanks"

Read All 13729 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.4 (6,125 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"I paid $42 for nothing I never got my food nobody answers the phone your information about open the app and tap on this doesn't work 720-365-****"

Read All 12621 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Malaysia

1.7 (3,386 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.my

"Bad service, can't contact the customer service center. Unknown monthly charges for my account even though I have no any order."

Read All 10343 reviews Customer Service

Instacart

1.9 (2,201 reviews)
    • www.instacart.com

"Been talking thru virtual and the same response each time,I have worked for past 3 years. There was an error in validating my profile. Each rep have said they escalated the issue.my primary source of income for daily living"

Read All 4674 reviews Customer Service

Grubhub

1.7 (2,377 reviews)
    • www.grubhub.com

"Grub hub signed up my wife for an account. She used my card. We are not on the same bank account. I found out they were billing me, called my bank, changed my debit card, and they still found a way to bill me. ILLEGAL! SHE IS NOT..."

Read All 4173 reviews Customer Service

Just Eat

1.3 (1,675 reviews)
    • www.just-eat.co.uk

"I ordered it at 4.50pm told it was delivered at 5.30 when it wasnt then it said the driver was at the restaurant then it said after waiting 3 hours it was delivered when it wasnt so Im just wanting my money back and I wont be..."

Read All 3790 reviews Customer Service