Browse Food Delivery Companies

Food Delivery

DOORDASH

1.8 (11268 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"My bill was 35.20 and I was charged 45.24 thats way more than my bill was I want a refund now dont take all week to refund me my money"

Read All 21766 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (9459 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"BullshitWas granted $25 off on an order. Checked order before submitting, and when received order, it was partial. One meal was removed from the app. I had to order again, losing the $25 off, because reorder was $20. I will never..."

Read All 19308 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Postmates

1.5 (3044 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"I paid for jersey mike sub 2 weeks ago. . Never received it. I talked to customer service and they were going to credit my account and they never did. Can we please just resolve this?"

Read All 6367 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Malaysia

1.7 (1334 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.my

"He really very full of patience to help me collect LINE FRIENDS brown cooker bag . And he treat me very in polite way even he waited me for almost 5 minutes. The best food panda rider ever"

Read All 3778 reviews Customer Service

Zomato

1.5 (1235 reviews)
    • www.zomato.com

"Please call this is serious issue we have paid so much and we had not done our dinner also please resolve this issue asap"

Read All 2653 reviews Customer Service

Instacart

1.8 (1307 reviews)
    • www.instacart.com

"I took an order for my local price chopper and immediately drove over there and started shopping. It was an order for over $37 and had about 41 order that were spread out over the store and took almost an hour to find. When I was..."

Read All 2414 reviews Customer Service

Grubhub

1.5 (1513 reviews)
    • www.grubhub.com

"I just seen payment on my card I order but I did kno when u order it add ur card to the membership can I get my refund back to my card please please"

Read All 2264 reviews Customer Service

Swiggy

2.0 (782 reviews)
    • www.swiggy.com

"LikeHow to Girls comes no body's I'll resolved she's drunk if courts I'll open I'll complaint swiggys totally tamilnadu"

Read All 1878 reviews Customer Service

Favor Delivery

1.5 (693 reviews)
    • favordelivery.com

"My order was only $10 for two breakfast combos after checking out 2 hours later my car will charge 36 dollars"

Read All 1330 reviews Customer Service

Edible Arrangements

1.4 (511 reviews)
    • www.ediblearrangements.com

"I ordered a thank you gift and they lied TWO days in a row in Denver Colorado!! THEY NEVER DELIVERED ANYTHING!!
    I did dispute with my credit card company and it is being investigated. They screwed up because I have everything in wr..."

Read All 914 reviews Customer Service