Browse Food Delivery Companies

Food Delivery

Ubereats

1.5 (19,270 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"I wasnt given my food and ubereat said i will get a refu d within 10 days that was from the 9th July and still not recived it ot was for £23.71 if this isnt resolved i will but a complaint in"

Read All 39164 reviews Customer Service

DoorDash

1.8 (13,031 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"Im not happy that I have been charged multiple times for 9.99 on door dash on a card that I never saved to my account! I have one for July 14th and also for august 10th idk how to get that money back but I will never order from..."

Read All 25388 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Postmates

1.4 (5,447 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"The delivery guy had one stop ahead of me by the time he brought my ice cream it was completely melted this is unheard of Postmates should plan ahead and prioritize the food so that the order the will at jeopardy in one way or..."

Read All 11282 reviews Customer Service

Swiggy

1.5 (3,925 reviews)
    • www.swiggy.com

"They have a worst app that doesn't let you connect to the CC
    Their delivery boys have no decency to answer calls if they do they want you to cancel orders and if u don't they get abusive, on giving a complaint thier CC says we will..."

Read All 9644 reviews Customer Service

SkipTheDishes

1.4 (3,545 reviews)
    • www.skipthedishes.com

"I ordered my favourite beef pho but instead chicken got chicken for lunch at work I called pho da bou and they said the had similar order #s there and to message you guys, hope to hear back"

Read All 9218 reviews Customer Service

Zomato

1.4 (3,371 reviews)
    • www.zomato.com

"Got wrong and incomplete order with bad condition and yet didnt get any respond from zomato team...never gonna order again from zomato"

Read All 8901 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Malaysia

1.7 (2,702 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.my

"3 times my order was rejected, and my money has not been refund, I repeat 3 times. I am very disappointed for this issue"

Read All 8228 reviews Customer Service

Instacart

1.8 (1,794 reviews)
    • www.instacart.com

"I'm still unable to use my Instacart account. As I have been locked out of my account for over three months now somebody please contact me so we can fix this constant problem thanks."

Read All 3714 reviews Customer Service

Grubhub

1.6 (1,961 reviews)
    • www.grubhub.com

"My car is about to get repoed because I can't get the money grub hub owes me. I need it all and I need it available through instant pay, I cannot change my banking information to this card but is the only way I can retrieve my..."

Read All 3303 reviews Customer Service

Favor Delivery

1.5 (1,230 reviews)
    • favordelivery.com

"I put my card information and street address down on favor runner to sign up for internet pay it said wrong street address I put my street address down. How can I get it right so I can get my money out faster?"

Read All 2377 reviews Customer Service