Skip to content

Food Delivery

Ubereats

1.6 (26,361 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"I ordered and they took my order. On the way, they cancelled it but they never refunded my money even though the order was cancelled, so they took my money. Uber Eats is a scam and I'll never use it again. I'll let more people..."

Read All 52353 reviews Customer Service

DoorDash

1.8 (13,748 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"Put the restaurant I wanted close to my house. After ordering, it turned out my food was being made in a city 12 hours away from me. I canceled and now they refuse to refund my money after telling me over the phone I would be..."

Read All 26782 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Swiggy

1.5 (8,317 reviews)
    • www.swiggy.com

"Amount debited and order not placed; no support from Swiggy. It's the worst thing. Even this app has no customer support number."

Read All 22343 reviews Customer Service

Zomato

1.4 (7,368 reviews)
    • www.zomato.com

"I have not received my order of mushroom masala dosa at all. Very bad. No direct contact of customer care to contact also. To get my refund back I have to go to play store n all. Once my amount is deducted there should be a provis..."

Read All 21022 reviews Customer Service

SkipTheDishes

1.5 (5,575 reviews)
    • www.skipthedishes.com

"I received the messages. I have to wait to complete the application process. I don't know exactly what to do."

Read All 14655 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.4 (6,248 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"Made order from pizza queen and your menu says buy one get one free,never received my free ones, maybe the driver kept for himself"

Read All 12849 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Malaysia

1.7 (3,563 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.my

"Its 2nd my Order is delayed above then 1 hour. Your partner delay to prepare upur rider dont want to pick.."

Read All 10902 reviews Customer Service

Instacart

2.0 (2,430 reviews)
    • www.instacart.com

"I am or was a good customer i ordered diapers milk, test strips, chiken breast, prosciutto, eggs you pulled 58. Dollar's and some change out of my bank account got my delivery time wrong tomorrow instead of today and was told..."

Read All 5187 reviews Customer Service

Grubhub

1.7 (2,462 reviews)
    • www.grubhub.com

"I did not receive a refund as the Grub Hub customer service representative assured me that I would. I only received enough to feed one person."

Read All 4363 reviews Customer Service

Just Eat

1.4 (1,915 reviews)
    • www.just-eat.co.uk

"Since 6th June, 2024, my Just Eat Delivery Account has been made inactive. Have send several emails and same automated response received. I had followed all the instructions and my account has not been made active till now. They..."

Read All 4301 reviews Customer Service