Browse Flowers / Florist Companies

Flowers / Florist

IFlorist

1.8 (2 reviews)
    • www.iflorist.co.uk

"Miss Elizabeth Tyler I am writing to inform you that I have still not had a refund for the flowers I ordered but never received it was birthday memories for my brother so therefore i will be waiting for you to respond Elizabeth..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Ready Flowers

3.8 (6 reviews)
    • www.readyflowers.com

"Ordered the same bunch of flowers. One for Werribee and One for St.Albans. Thought this florist would be cheaper. When I looked at my Visa Card I saw that i paid $54.60 in Werribee and $67.68 in St.Albans. It made me sick to my..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Phoolwala

1.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.phoolwala.com

"I placed an order for bouquet and cake delivery for my mother’s birthday. On the day of delivery I received an email saying that they cannot process the order because it seems like a suspicious transaction and they need copy of..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Rajdhani Florist

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.rajdhaniflorist.com

"Unable to pay with VISA, PAYPAL, MASTERCARD Called
    my card providers they said they were not blocking the transaction it was on Rajdhani Florist's end"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Growers Outlet

2.6 (4 reviews)
    • www.growersoutlet.com

"TrI have been a customer since Growers Outlet opened. Worth the 20 minute drive. Plants are usually less expensive than elsewhere, and Growers usually has a large inventory. Only problem is there are many times when it is just..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Growquest

• Flowers / Florist

"6 years. I ordered with you Mayer lemon tree form bush and tree form the 5 th 15 gallons . orange tree tangerine third overall 4 plants you never send my seedlings
    This man Chris never sent my order.
    I think this is the biggest..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Bloomex UK

1.8 (4 reviews)
    • bloomex.co.uk

"Order was due for delivery on 30 September. Received an email on 30 September staying unable to deliver, please confirm address. Address was confirmed, which was correct. After, wasting many futile hours online chat was informed..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Ftd Companies

1.5 (5 reviews)
    • www.ftdcompanies.com

"No customer service at ALL. Will never use again. Lost my 120 bucks. Merry Christmas mom and dad. During a pandemic too. Bunch of s×××."

Blossom Flower Delivery

1.1 (7 reviews)
    • blossomflowerdelivery.com

"These people are not only incompetent, they are liars. They sent birthday flowers to wrong address... After promising refund , they sent flowers next day 9:00pm... Denying refund!"

Allysons Flowers

1.2 (8 reviews)
    • www.allysonsflowers.com

"I called to clarify some information with a delivery day prior being made for a funeral. The man on the phone was very rude and could care less if you used his services. When asking how to confirm that the flowers would deliver,..."