Browse Flowers / Florist Companies

• www.ecoflower.com

"I bought 2 of 3600 eco power banks
    And it includes 2 free eco mini river
    They lied
    They never send nor respond to my email
    I emailed them 6 times
    They need to make sure to send you items what shows wirh your purchasing items
    I know I br..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Bloomex USA

2.2 (40 reviews)
    • bloomexusa.com

"Customer service sucks. I have yet to talk to anyone. I thought this was going to be easy but it's by far! I needed to order different flowers because I purchased the wrong ones but you can't get ahold of anyone. Never again! Do..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Patricias Petals

1.2 (44 reviews)
    • patriciaspetals.com

"Hello, I am Timon Minpeach and am here to report that Patricia's petals is a FULL-ON SCAM! If you order from there, you will get terrible flowers that are not even what you ordered and get a refund for only $15 or less! You might..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Flower Teddy Bear

1.3 (26 reviews)
    • flowerteddybear.com

"I ordered 10 flower bears. They were supposed to come with 10 gift boxes. I did not receive a single box. I emailed them. I messaged them on their own website. I called them. I got no response. I was completely ignored even after..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Honeycreek Nurseries

1.5 (27 reviews)
    • www.honeycreeknurseries.com

"It took a month and a half to receive two tiny seedling tree ferns. This is not what I was expecting. I don't understand, with all the 1 star reviews, how this company can stay afloat. I've shopped with other on-line nurseries..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Flowers by Amy

1.3 (13 reviews)
    • www.amyflorist.com

"My daughter placed an order since last week. And the order was suppose to be delivered today And nothing.she was given a order# tried calling all day and no answer. Very poor service"

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

SunnyFlowerDelivery Com

1.1 (26 reviews)
    • www.sunnyflowerdelivery.com

"Hoy confirmo si es una página fraudulenta si no devuelven el. Dinero hago la denuncia a las autoridades por estafa."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

123 Flowers Co Uk

1.3 (25 reviews)
    • www.123-flowers.co.uk

"Sent flowers for a special birthday and was embarrassed by the small bouquet. I thought I would pay extra for large and the amount sent was 1/3 of the medium bunch. Will never use 123 flowers again."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

LolaFlora

1.3 (30 reviews)
    • www.lolaflora.com

"No an entregado mi pedido dwl 14 de febrero y no se an comunicado con migo para decirme cuando lo entregaran"

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Telefleurs

1.2 (22 reviews)
    • www.telefleurs.fr

"A contract for delivery is a contract where time is of the essence. This company seeks to cheat you out of your rights by pretending that although you have expressly agreed a date of delivery (the most important part of their..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service