Browse Flowers / Florist Companies

Flowers / Florist

EFlorist

1.5 (169 reviews)
    • www.eflorist.co.uk

"Hi. I received a message saying that the flowers I bought was out for delivery but it still not delivered. Whats going on please?"

Read All 294 reviews Customer Service

FlowerShopping

1.3 (181 reviews)
    • www.flowershopping.com

"I understand that flowers or containers may need to be substituted sometimes. But the florist rewrote my personal note, where it made no sense, and that is totally UNACCEPTABLE!!! They have no right to do that!!"

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bloomex Australia

1.3 (176 reviews)
    • bloomex.com.au

"I ordered the flowers for a special birthday, ordered 2 days in advance, website says you need to order before 2.pm for same day service, well I ordered 2 days ahead. The flowers were meant to arrive yesterday, I was told they..."

Read All 264 reviews Customer Service

Bloomex Canada

1.4 (180 reviews)
    • bloomex.ca

"Terrible quality of flowers. For my moms 80th birthday, a friend ordered her a dozen long stem white roses. She wanted them in bud form so they would open the next day on my moms birthday. She asked that they be delivered in a..."

Read All 245 reviews Customer Service

Sendflowers

1.5 (175 reviews)
    • www.sendflowers.com

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. My dying mother never received her flowers on her Birthday and they didn't refund me nor provide much help. I ordered on 7/26/21 and set the delivery date for 7/30/21. It is now 8/1 and still no..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

FloraQueen

1.4 (105 reviews)
    • www.floraqueen.com

"I purchased flowers and they didn't deliver anything I tried contacting customer service and no response. No contact phone number was accurate"

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service

Troys Florist

1.1 (117 reviews)
    • www.troysflorist.com

"They said there was no florist in PA they could use to deliver my order. Said I would receive a refund. That was March 2020. Despite repeated emails and phone calls, I never received refund. This place is a total rip-off and..."

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service

Terrys Florist

1.2 (112 reviews)
    • terrysflorist.com

"Placed an order for large bouquet for death of a family member on behalf of the rest of the family. They called to say that they couldn't give same day delivery. I told them that was fine the following day or even the next day...."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Blooms Today

1.9 (57 reviews)
    • www.bloomstoday.com

"I have ordered from this company three times and only one of my orders has made it in the same day. How do you get a order that is supposed to be delivered in Norfolk mixed of with one in Mississippi? Im done with ordering from..."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

GiftTree

2.1 (77 reviews)
    • www.gifttree.com

"I ordered a fruit gift basket and paid $10.95 for over-night delivery. They delivered it 5 days later and would not refund my money. They said "No refunds." Terrible service and terrible experience because the gift did not get..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service