Browse Flowers / Florist Companies

Flowers / Florist

Justflowers

1.3 (280 reviews)
    • www.justflowers.com

"Order a bouquet of pink lilies with a pink vase and pink teddy bear and they sent sent an assortment in a glass vase with red dye in water, nothing what I ordered and said they can replace what they want. Should of told me it..."

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service

Teleflora

1.5 (261 reviews)
    • www.teleflora.com

"They cancelled my order that I paid for securely through PayPal, claiming it was suspicious. They give you a 1800 number to call (clearly not in US) and have you on hold for long periods and ask for your credit card number to..."

Read All 477 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bloomex Australia

1.3 (286 reviews)
    • bloomex.com.au

"ordered flowers for a terminally ill lady 90 years old on the thurs 8th feb for delivery on a sat,that was delayed and now a week later still dont know if they have been delivered,requested a refund but they refuse to reply"

Read All 411 reviews Customer Service

FlowerShopping

1.3 (235 reviews)
    • www.flowershopping.com

"I placed an order on the morning of Feb. 12 for Valentine day delivery.It was a teleflorist flower and waa confirmed.I get a phone call Tuesday evening they are busy and out of stock can they substitute.or deliver another day.I sa..."

Read All 357 reviews Customer Service

Bloomex Canada

1.4 (196 reviews)
    • bloomex.ca

"Flowers were ordered to be delivered on a Sunday. On Monday morning i contacted the company who then said they were unable to deliver the flowers until Tuesday and offered an upgrade. I was not advised they couldn't deliver the fl..."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Sendflowers

1.4 (188 reviews)
    • www.sendflowers.com

"I wont use this company again. I sent emails and no response came back. I had to call back to make contact and now they say it may be 2to 3 days before I will receive my money back."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service

Blossom Flower Delivery

1.1 (157 reviews)
    • blossomflowerdelivery.com

"Horrible!!! Paid over 100 dollars for flowers for a sick friend and they looked nothing like the picture and the flowers were wilting. I tried customer service multiple times and could never get through. Also tried emailing with..."

Read All 206 reviews Customer Service

Terrys Florist

1.2 (154 reviews)
    • terrysflorist.com

"I placed an order online 6 days before Mother's day and selected a delivery day one day before Mother's Day.
    Today is Mother's Day and I talked to my mother and she informed me that nothing was delivered.
    I called and talked to some..."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

Troys Florist

1.1 (117 reviews)
    • www.troysflorist.com

"They said there was no florist in PA they could use to deliver my order. Said I would receive a refund. That was March 2020. Despite repeated emails and phone calls, I never received refund. This place is a total rip-off and..."

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service

Blooms Today

1.5 (72 reviews)
    • www.bloomstoday.com

"They take your money and dont deliver. And you have no way of contacting them. When you call no one answers. And they make it difficult to even call. First you must provide an email so they can email a code after entering the..."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service