Browse Flowers / Florist Companies

Flowers / Florist

Avasflowers

1.3 (2,212 reviews)
    • www.avasflowers.net

"The worst..the floral arrangement I ordered looked nothing like the photo displayed on the website and what I paid for. Terrible quality flowers that were skimpy and already at the end of their life cycle at delivery. And they..."

Read All 4046 reviews Customer Service

Wesley Berry Flowers

1.3 (783 reviews)
    • www.wesleyberryflowers.com

"5 sent me to some type of the survey that I'm totally not interested in"

Read All 2594 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Flower Delivery Express

1.3 (669 reviews)
    • www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com

"Dear ...... Please accept my sincere apology for the recent issue you have had with my company. I take your experience very seriously. My family has owned and operated Wesley Berry Flowers since 1946, and this is not the type of..."

Read All 1659 reviews Customer Service

From You Flowers

1.5 (778 reviews)
    • www.fromyouflowers.com

"The product advertised, with an upgrade, didn't compare to what was delivered. FYF offered to send another but the recipient was not able to receive it at that time. FYF then offered to send a refund, which we have received."

Read All 1575 reviews Customer Service

ProFlowers

1.6 (396 reviews)
    • www.proflowers.com

"Hi,
    my latest order looked a little like the picture, No Lily and No fragrance. I decided to order from Proflowers again because I thought anyone can screw things up, Big Mistake!
    Order # 470480****592 Has Arrived
    Why can't they get..."

Read All 1417 reviews Customer Service

Prestige Flowers

1.6 (708 reviews)
    • www.prestigeflowers.co.uk

"Order ref. 643****. Joyful. Large size
    My friend today received the flowers I sent for her birthday. I have to say disappointed is a mild word for what you sent.. they do not resemble you shown on your web site. I ordered the large..."

Read All 1225 reviews Customer Service

1800Flowers

1.4 (412 reviews)
    • www.1800flowers.com

"I ordered a spray of flowers for a dear friends funeral 2 days ago. They were supposed to be delivered yesterday. They have not been delivered. The funeral is today. I contacted customer service and they confirmed the flowers had..."

Read All 841 reviews Customer Service

FTD

1.6 (256 reviews)
    • www.ftd.com

"Flowers were wilted-leaves were not removed-pistils were not removed. Notified on day after delivery and owner said he would deliver a bouquet on Thursday not delivered. I took order ($100) in Friday to show him. No apology no..."

Read All 705 reviews Customer Service

Justflowers

1.3 (273 reviews)
    • www.justflowers.com

"My name is Margalie Balynce, live in Plantation, Florida. I placed an order for my Mom who Iives in Brooklyn NY. She never received the flowers. I am very upset about it, and w when I tried to call, nobody answered the phone. I..."

Read All 533 reviews Customer Service

EFlorist

1.5 (250 reviews)
    • www.eflorist.co.uk

"Delivery NOT delivered on
    26th Nov 2020.
    I'd like to know what happened to it or when is it being delivered,
    if at all..."