Browse Flowers / Florist Companies

Flowers / Florist

Avasflowers

1.3 (2,180 reviews)
    • www.avasflowers.net

"I tried to cancel this order as I thought it would not arrive in time. It did arrive and was delightful. Top marks Avas Flowers."

Read All 3998 reviews Customer Service

Wesley Berry Flowers

1.3 (783 reviews)
    • www.wesleyberryflowers.com

"5 sent me to some type of the survey that I'm totally not interested in"

Read All 2594 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Flower Delivery Express

1.3 (669 reviews)
    • www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com

"Dear ...... Please accept my sincere apology for the recent issue you have had with my company. I take your experience very seriously. My family has owned and operated Wesley Berry Flowers since 1946, and this is not the type of..."

Read All 1659 reviews Customer Service

From You Flowers

1.5 (770 reviews)
    • www.fromyouflowers.com

"My delivery was going to a hospital. I was told they attempted it, but the patient wasn't there even though I gave them the room #. I had to redirect the delivery to their home after 3 days. When it was finally delivered, it was..."

Read All 1562 reviews Customer Service

ProFlowers

1.6 (389 reviews)
    • www.proflowers.com

"I ordered a tulip arrangement that was a Christmas in July Special. I was charged the full price. Not only that, but I called customer service, and they took down my information and gave me a refund. Thank you for taking care of..."

Read All 1408 reviews Customer Service

Prestige Flowers

1.6 (667 reviews)
    • www.prestigeflowers.co.uk

"Tried to change a date for delivery with plenty of notice however it wasn't possible dispite 3 days notification? Couldn't get through on the phone - no one there to take calls. Live chat just said too late!!
    I have just ordered th..."

Read All 1140 reviews Customer Service

1800Flowers

1.4 (391 reviews)
    • www.1800flowers.com

"They froze double chargers to my account for a purchase. Said it was an error. I believe that this is a way to gain interest on an unsuspecting person to increase their bottom line. Just how many people are having this problem..."

Read All 807 reviews Customer Service

FTD

1.6 (251 reviews)
    • www.ftd.com

"I am extremely anger at FTD Flowers. I placed an order for flower delivery for my daughters birthday the following day. Shortly after placing my order I received a message stating they could not fulfill my order. The email..."

Read All 697 reviews Customer Service

Justflowers

1.6 (268 reviews)
    • www.justflowers.com

"I have not received my order and it's saying that it was delivered I don't understand what is going on"

Read All 523 reviews Customer Service

Teleflora

1.4 (249 reviews)
    • www.teleflora.com

"I
    I send flowers to my sister on the 07/08/21 to be delivered on the 23/08/21 the flowers werent delivered,
    Code Dublin
    Reference 498750****16
    Particulate 550032****12
    The flowers were going to
    Pauline MC Donnall for her birthday"

Read All 454 reviews Customer Service