Browse Flowers / Florist Companies

Flowers / Florist

Avasflowers

1.3 (2,185 reviews)
    • www.avasflowers.net

"We ordrered flowers for my sisters funeral we ordered a large sympathy bouquet and what was delivered wouldn't even been considered small. To take advantage of people who already grieving the loss of a loved one and ripping them o..."

Read All 4005 reviews Customer Service

Wesley Berry Flowers

1.3 (783 reviews)
    • www.wesleyberryflowers.com

"5 sent me to some type of the survey that I'm totally not interested in"

Read All 2594 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Flower Delivery Express

1.3 (669 reviews)
    • www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com

"Dear ...... Please accept my sincere apology for the recent issue you have had with my company. I take your experience very seriously. My family has owned and operated Wesley Berry Flowers since 1946, and this is not the type of..."

Read All 1659 reviews Customer Service

From You Flowers

1.5 (769 reviews)
    • www.fromyouflowers.com

"I have contacted customer service, and they are supposed to credit my delivery fee and deliver flowers tomorrow the 27th since they were not delivered the 22nd as promised. Disappointing, but I'm hoping they make it right. Better..."

Read All 1562 reviews Customer Service

ProFlowers

1.6 (389 reviews)
    • www.proflowers.com

"Good morning,
    These guys have to find a way to extract their heads from the place it appears to be. Absolute rip-off. Paid almost $60.00 for next to nothing in terms of a flower bouquet. Certainly not in accordance with the website..."

Read All 1408 reviews Customer Service

Prestige Flowers

1.6 (666 reviews)
    • www.prestigeflowers.co.uk

"Not happy at all. When my daughter eventually received the flowers 4 days later they were dead she was so disappointed she didn't even take a picture of them and threw a straight in the bin ."

Read All 1140 reviews Customer Service

1800Flowers

1.4 (394 reviews)
    • www.1800flowers.com

"They suppose to deliver for a funeral at 11 am.
    The night before at 11 pm in the night I got an email inform me that they will not be able to deliver anything,
    I called for 2 hrs. nobody did anything.
    Instead, of getting my refund I..."

Read All 810 reviews Customer Service

FTD

1.5 (251 reviews)
    • www.ftd.com

"I PLACED AN ORDER OM THURSDAY OCT,7 2021 FOR DELIVERY ON SAT OCT,9 I CALLED TO MAKE SUREM IT WAS BEING DELVERIED THEY OH BY THE WAY IT IS NOT BEING DELIVERED UNTIL MONDAY THE 11TH I WAS UPSET BECAUSE IF IT WASN;'T BECAUSE I CALLED..."

Read All 697 reviews Customer Service

Justflowers

1.6 (267 reviews)
    • www.justflowers.com

"I have not received my order and it's saying that it was delivered I don't understand what is going on"

Read All 522 reviews Customer Service

Teleflora

1.4 (250 reviews)
    • www.teleflora.com

"Flowers ordered and paid for... but never delivered.
    I have contacted the company three times by phone and innumerable times by email. No one is responsible for anything in customer service. The charges are still on my account! Wha..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service