Skip to content

Flowers / Florist

AvasFlowers

1.3 (2,300 reviews)
    • www.avasflowers.net

"I ordered flowers for an old friend's birthday. The flowers were beautiful and delivered as ordered. I then received a call from Avast who said the recipient requested my personal information. I told your supposed representative..."

Read All 4193 reviews Customer Service

Wesley Berry Flowers

1.3 (783 reviews)
    • www.wesleyberryflowers.com

"All my previous work searches disappeared on the app. What the *** happened?! I needed that for my *** unemployment! I should stomp all of you! I demand an answer!"

Read All 2595 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Flower Delivery Express

1.3 (669 reviews)
    • www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com

"Dear ...... Please accept my sincere apology for the recent issue you have had with my company. I take your experience very seriously. My family has owned and operated Wesley Berry Flowers since 1946, and this is not the type of..."

Read All 1659 reviews Customer Service

From You Flowers

1.5 (790 reviews)
    • www.fromyouflowers.com

"I was assured the flowers would be there today (Thursday). I called twice today and they said the flowers would be there today. When I called the third time I was told they couldn't be there until tomorrow. I appreciate the last..."

Read All 1602 reviews Customer Service

ProFlowers

1.6 (407 reviews)
    • www.proflowers.com

"I purchased three greenery plants for the family at the funeral. The plants were supposed to be in a dish with nothing but greenery, no flowers. However, when they arrived, the plants were carnations and some pink flowers, with..."

Read All 1434 reviews Customer Service

Prestige Flowers

1.6 (726 reviews)
    • www.prestigeflowers.co.uk

"Placed an order on the ¹15th for a delivery on the 16th for Rachel dwarte, the manor, Vellore road, Madison , FK20BN cant track process would appreciate some assistance. When will flowers arrive have"

Read All 1253 reviews Customer Service

EFlorist

1.5 (456 reviews)
    • www.eflorist.co.uk

"I placed an order but it was partially delivered a candle is missing. It was for today s birtfay occasion.
    Pls confirm delicery of the candle asap
    Delivery order"

Read All 919 reviews Customer Service

1800Flowers

1.4 (432 reviews)
    • www.1800flowers.com

"I ordered some cupcakes from 1800 Flowers which were supposed to be delivered last month, but I received nothing on the date. I went ahead to text them and they promised to deliver the next day. Guess what? I received nothing! I..."

Read All 865 reviews Customer Service

FloraQueen

1.3 (423 reviews)
    • www.floraqueen.com

"This has been incredibly disappointing. I ordered flowers well in advance for my partner's birthday, but they were never delivered. Their explanation? They boast a 97% success rate for on-time deliveries. But when your sole job is..."

Read All 809 reviews Customer Service

FTD

1.5 (264 reviews)
    • www.ftd.com

"FTDs system told me that at 5:20 pacific the flowers were delivered. They were not. I called customer service at nearly 7 pacific to report this and was told that the flowers were still out for delivery and I should expect them..."

Read All 717 reviews Customer Service