Browse Flooring and Tiling Companies

Clear all filters
Flooring and Tiling

Jf Wood Flooring

• www.jfwoodflooring.com

"Do not use this company. Have made a mess of my new oak floors."

Image Tile and Carpet

• Flooring and Tiling

"I am having issues with the Image Tile and Carpet at 183 and Anderson Mill. I was charged for 900 square feet of sheet vinyl removal that was never done. They floored right over it, and even though we let them know, we can't..."

• Advertisements

Geist Flooring

• Flooring and Tiling

"Have to agree with the first review and I am glad I found the review before going forward with Jeff Geist at Geist Flooring. Jeff had the same rude attitude on the phone with me when asking questions about options. Treating..."

Garage Flooring

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.garageflooringinc.com

"We spend $1930 on products to coat our garage floor from Garage Flooring LLC. After it was professionally applied, the fumes were so bad, we had to leave our home. The fumes were to dissipate after 72 hours per company rep,..."

Focal Point Flooring

• www.focalpointflooring.com

"The good people who had been there since the beginning are no longer there. The new regime consists of daddy & daughter and it is nothing for them to be rude, obnoxious & intimidating in getting you to purchase from them...."

Epoxy Floors Houston

• www.epoxyfloorshouston.com

"We have concerns over the epoxy floor installed on invoice dated 12-30-2016at 5304 Denton Hwy, Haltom City the name of the business is Kyle’s Small Engine Repair, customer name on invoice is Garland . After searching on the..."

Direct Flooring and Design

5.0 (1 review)
    • Flooring and Tiling

"REBUTTAL-Bryan McGlasson As a business owner we can only strive for perfection and customer satisfaction. We have an obligation to defend such a negative review so that future customers of Floors Free Inc.have the facts on this..."

Click For Flooring

• www.clickflooringonline.com

"I feel sick with regret that I allowed click4flooring into both my home and bank account. Anthony has an elabhorate scheme going where he spends much time with you before you get work done with him. Like a *** trying to gain the t..."

Chatham Tile

• Flooring and Tiling

"I hired Chatham tile to install tile floors in four bathrooms in my house. They placed the transition strip incorrectly in one bathroom so when the door closes you can see the laminate on the other side. When i brought this to..."

Central Coast Flooring

4.7 (1 review)
    • Flooring and Tiling

"Oh now you know this is only half the truth. You walked in to a retail location, purchased cabinets for your home. There is an existing kitchen in the location these cabinets were going. You only received 1/2 of your money back..."