Browse Flooring and Tiling Companies

Clear all filters
Flooring and Tiling

Pauls Fine Flooring

• www.paulsfineflooringkitchenandbath.com

"My husband paid for flooring the beginning of May and here it July and we still don't have our flooring. Upon many calls and visits to his location in Missouri City, we were told no worries, he had our flooring and he would..."

Ozark Hardwood Product

• www.ozarkhardwoodproducts.com

"I have used this product for at least the past 11 years, on and off, and was very satisfied. Not so much this year. I bought 2 tons of pellets last year (2015) . Southern Indiana hardwoods is the other company I used and have had..."

• Advertisements

Once Flooring

• Flooring and Tiling

"To start off, I live in Arizona and have a rental property in Melissa TX. My new tenants where moving in on Sept. 14th and since my last tenants ruined the carpet, I decided to install laminate flooring. I hired Jeff Rowe on Se..."

Nonns

2.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.nonns.com

"799pcs Aluminum Trolley Case Tool Box Kit Set Magnetic Screwdriver Wrenches Spanners for Car and Home799pcs, Qty 1
    Dated 25-04-2021
    My order is mistakenly cancelled on 25-04-2021 please send my order to my home address"

Niehaus Lumber

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.niehauslumber.com

"Just highly unprofessional the employees were not at the register when I walked in I waited for 10 minutes for service it's for service I eventually just left the product on the product on the counter and walked."

Metro Flooring Contractors

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • metroflooringcontractors.com

"I signed a contract with Metro Flooring Contractors to have carpet installed in my home. I have a lot of rooms that need carpet and we decided to do it in 3 stages. The installation was scheduled for Thursday, August 12, 2021. We..."

• "

Initial complaint
    this is what happened. It saddens me to have to write this but I would not want what happened to me and my family to happen to ANYONE else. Manuel Galvan’s Style Tile and More is not a good company to do busines..."

JR Flooring

1.0 (1 review)
    • Flooring and Tiling

"Two people showed up three hours after the appointed time. They asked for a down payment check and when we explained how we needed to pay them through our main contractors the supervisor, Jason hung up on my wife and my main..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "I hired Jose De Leon and his crew and it was a nightmare. He used cheap wood on my floors. He smoked and drank while working. He took almost a month to complete the job. His crew urinated in water bottles and left them in my..."

Jim Boyds Flooring America

• www.jimboydsflooringamerica.com

"Re: Jim Boyd's Flooring America
    Timonium, MD

A person would know the make and model of a car they ordered, it is safe to assume that most people do not know carpet manufacturer’s designated names for each of their carpet brands.
    ..."