Browse Flooring and Tiling Companies

Clear all filters
Flooring and Tiling

CW Floors And Lighting

• www.cwfloors.com

"CW Floors & Lighting sold a product with a faulty part. When I called I was told I would need to have an electrician determine what the problem was and if a part needed replacement it would be covered, but the cost of the..."

Connollys Bath And Tile Works

• www.connollysbathandtileworks.com

"Workers were very sloppy. Did serious damage to our deck & lawn. Owners wife reamed me out for not agreeing on what she selected for shower doors. Never finished job. Had to hire another contractor to finish & correct..."

• Advertisements

ASAP Flooring Of Port Richey

• Flooring and Tiling

"Whoever drives this companies van, whether it be the owner (which from reading a post from someone else prior to me deciding to post a comment), I believe it is the owner, he drives recklessly and endangers others because he belie..."

TRK Flooring

1.0 (1 review)
    • Flooring and Tiling

"Worst tile setter I've ever used.

Thomas Kavajecz is unquestionably an untrustworthy scammer you should avoid at all costs. Look him up on ccap and you will see for yourself. He owns a company called TK Remodeling and Tile.

..."

Tile

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.thetileapp.com

"I ordered this companies product for a xmas present on 12/3/19 and on the website it said it included there premium package, but I never received it. I did order again because I thought it was a good concept and there was an..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "Spent over $40,000 on kitchen remodel. Granite was never done correctly after 4 visits by insaller. Numerous emails and calls were given wonderful lip service but no attention to detail. Only witnessed the forman Virgil on site 3..."

Sierra Hardwood Flooring

• sierrahardwoodfloors.com

"The company's truck was throwing rocks off its bed on highway 275. It hit my windshield and cracked it. I got the license plate number and DOT number of the truck. I even spoke to the driver of the truck and made him aware of..."

Rusmur Floors

• Flooring and Tiling

"We built with Heartland who also required us to use Rusmur. Below are some pictures of our shower. Instead of making the small cuts to complete the border, they just filled the holes with grout. The grout job around the bottom..."

Robert Ivey Flooring

1.7 (1 review)
    • iveysflooring.com

"We chose this company over big box stores like Lowe's and Home Depot but received horrible service.

The sales manager at the Bossier location did not show up at the appointed time to measure our home. He assured us that "no Mexi..."

Pauls Fine Flooring

• www.paulsfineflooringkitchenandbath.com

"My husband paid for flooring the beginning of May and here it July and we still don't have our flooring. Upon many calls and visits to his location in Missouri City, we were told no worries, he had our flooring and he would..."