Browse Flooring and Tiling Companies

Flooring and Tiling

Nonns

2.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.nonns.com

"My number was hark by unon i want to unbanned it to regisregister my WhatsApp with my face please WhatsApp should be unbanned by..."

MP Flooring

3.9 (2 reviews)
    • www.mpflooring.com

"Marco and his men custom blended a color for my floors until I saw one I loved. They were clean and efficient and wanted to assure my satisfaction. This is now the 2nd time I have used them in the last 5 years."

• Advertisements

LW Flooring

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • lwflooring.com

"I have the Burgundy hardwood from Sonoma collection and I love it. It looks amazing, holds up to heavy traffic and even water (have it in kitchen). I couldn’t be happier!!"

Kraus Flooring

1.0 (1 review)
    • krausflooring.com

"We built a home 3 years ago and put Kraus engineered hardwood throughout our home. It had a brushed finish. The installer noticed that there were boards that were coming out of the box that were defective. Once the floor was in,..."

HRS Flooring

• Flooring and Tiling

"In 2012 we had carpet put in throughout my home by HRS flooring, consisting of two separate orders, one doing my basement, and the other my entire upstairs. At the time, we dealt with Avi, and a newly hired sales person I think n..."

Floor Coverings International

1.6 (2 reviews)
    • floorcoveringsinternational.com

"Hello,
    I had flooring installed and and then a gapping issue.
    An independent Inspection was made from AHF and resulted in the determination that
    it was an installation problem. The franchisee sent me an email denying the claim and ex..."

CW Floors And Lighting

• www.cwfloors.com

"CW Floors & Lighting sold a product with a faulty part. When I called I was told I would need to have an electrician determine what the problem was and if a part needed replacement it would be covered, but the cost of the..."

Southern Maryland Kitchen Bath Floors and Design

• www.somdkitchenbathfloors.com

"Spent over $40,000 on kitchen remodel. Granite was never done correctly after 4 visits by insaller. Numerous emails and calls were given wonderful lip service but no attention to detail. Only witnessed the forman Virgil on site 3..."

Sierra Hardwood Flooring

• sierrahardwoodfloors.com

"The company's truck was throwing rocks off its bed on highway 275. It hit my windshield and cracked it. I got the license plate number and DOT number of the truck. I even spoke to the driver of the truck and made him aware of..."

Saltillo Tile USA

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • Flooring and Tiling

"Gave them a deposit of over $5000. He did not deliver product or do any work. He refuses to refund the deposit,"