Browse Flooring and Tiling Companies

Flooring and Tiling

Inline Tile And Stone

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.inlinetileandstone.com

"Thankfully I listened to my neighbors who have used Duane of Inline Tile and Stone for their projects and were so pleased that they highly recommended him for my projects. I have to admit that it was hard ignoring the one very..."

Great Floors

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.greatfloors.com

"I am a property manager and I have used great floors for over 10 years. The last 3 years I have tried to get them to give me bids on flooring and they seem to never get to them and in turn makes me look bad to my owners. I have..."

• Advertisements

All Wood Floors And Decks

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Flooring and Tiling

"After having him come give a quote (he brought his son along, cute right?) I fell for this family man that Could finish my basement in 3-4 weeks.
    After a late start and 4 months, our project sat at about 50% done. He took vacation..."

Timeless Floors

• Flooring and Tiling

"They were at the Grand designs show in London. We gave them a deposit and then tried to track them down. They changed to Time 2 Floor and had a new website that seemed professional.
    There pricing was competitive and they were offe..."

The Tile Guy

4.7 (2 reviews)
    • www.thetileguy.com

"I have worked with Kevin and his team on several DIY jobs, big ones. They are first class, honest, and incredibly helpful. They will recommend installers but are clear that they do not stand behind them.

The first job was a..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "After the flood recently we needed our entire home to be renovated. All of the wood flooring was destroyed and some of the tile work. We decided to re-do it all. After meeting with Tyler Lewis, owner and the only member of..."

MP Flooring

3.9 (2 reviews)
    • www.mpflooring.com

"Marco and his men custom blended a color for my floors until I saw one I loved. They were clean and efficient and wanted to assure my satisfaction. This is now the 2nd time I have used them in the last 5 years."

Lw Flooring

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.lwflooring.com

"I have the Burgundy hardwood from Sonoma collection and I love it. It looks amazing, holds up to heavy traffic and even water (have it in kitchen). I couldn’t be happier!!"

Kraus Flooring

1.0 (1 review)
    • krausflooring.com

"We built a home 3 years ago and put Kraus engineered hardwood throughout our home. It had a brushed finish. The installer noticed that there were boards that were coming out of the box that were defective. Once the floor was in,..."

HRS Flooring

• Flooring and Tiling

"In 2012 we had carpet put in throughout my home by HRS flooring, consisting of two separate orders, one doing my basement, and the other my entire upstairs. At the time, we dealt with Avi, and a newly hired sales person I think n..."