Browse Flooring and Tiling Companies

Flooring and Tiling

Mohawk Flooring

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.mohawkflooring.com

"I just received horrible customer service from Mohawk. I had their engineered wood flooring installed in my home by a builder who was married to one of my coworkers. He is out of business now. The floor came with a warranty and..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Dolphin Tile And Carpet

2.6 (4 reviews)
    • www.dolphincarpet.com

"The installer came to my home this morning and the sales person measured wrong. They would nasty. I asked them to leave. My house is in total disarray I have to go out and buy Carpet from another store and now I have to wait..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rustico Tile and Stone

2.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.saltillotileconnection.com

"Stay away! I ordered and paid for a sample of red Saltillo tiles and then ordered 1100 tiles based on the sample from them for delivery in California. The tiles I received were completely different than the sample. The sample's..."

LKN Custom Hardwoods

• www.lkncustomhardwoods.com

"Con man, steals, lies and disappears."

Emser Tile

3.4 (1 review)
    • www.emser.com

"Installed Emser tile in my house and it was great. Its been less than a year and now have small holes and tile is deteriorating. Very frustrating situation for me."

Armstrong Flooring

3.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.armstrong.com

"They tried to get me more flooring but the manufacturer discontinued. The were very helpful & prompt in responding."

Supreme Epoxy Of Tampa Bay

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • Flooring and Tiling

"I waited along time and saved alot of hard earned money to have my garage floor done only to have a poor job done . I paid $1775 back in March 2019 and a month later the paint and seal started coming up. I texted Joshua Rodriguez..."

Soska Flooring and Design

• www.soskaflooring.com

"I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS COMPANY!! Chris Soska (Owner/Operator) does terrible work. I hired him to install 1275 sf of laminate flooring in my new home and it was a disaster. He did not level the floor good in several areas, h..."

Express Flooring

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • www.expressflooring.com

"Purchase Wooden Vinyl Plan flooring but tried to install just vinyl flooring. I stop the installation. I could not get the manager or the salesmen to call until I insisted talking to the President who does not talk to his..."

Chesapeake Flooring

• www.chesapeakeflooring.com

"Left two messages about needing a MSDS sheet for one of the products with no response and no phone number to call. Chemically sensitive client, needs info before we can order.
    Looking at Multiclic 12 and Essentials SPC