Browse Flooring and Tiling Companies

Flooring and Tiling

TrafficMaster Flooring

1.7 (30 reviews)
    • Flooring and Tiling

"The floor is garbage defective I talk 3 other ppl with same floor an has same issues floor different size shrunk 3 different colors started to separate very dissatisfied waste of money"

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

The Tile Shop

2.1 (23 reviews)
    • www.tileshop.com

"Such rude people. While I was annoyed it was the 4th time I had to go in for issues with my order, they were completely rude. Don't visit them!"

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Carpet Exchange

1.9 (11 reviews)
    • www.carpetexchangeonline.com

"on 7/27/21 ordered and paid for two bedrooms of carpet, two different sizes, waited a week and a half for order to come in, when picked up and ready to install one bedroom carpet was sized incorrect, after spending the afternoon..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Vanovers Hometown Hardwood Floor

2.6 (3 reviews)
    • vanoversfloor.com

"ALL WENT VERY WELL AND THEY WERE GOOD"

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Art Van Flooring

1.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.artvanfloors.com

"The sale man told us the carpet we ordered you would not see that many footprints very upset"

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Ron Roberts Hardwood Floors

2.5 (6 reviews)
    • Flooring and Tiling

"same as everyone who deals with him. sob story to get payment up front. then he disappears with the money. a straight up thief.
    google his name or phone number. years and years of thievery. search his name on calif court records. h..."

Carpeteria

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.carpeteria.com

"Just had flooring put in by carpeteria Victorville office. Before choosing this office we had two other companies give us estimates. We went three different times to the Victorville office to ask questions. How does the flooring..."

Bellawood

2.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.bellawood.com

"I have Brazilian cherry floors and have a section maybe 6by 9 that has deep scratches because of the bed I need to know if I sand it where to get the same stain. Can someone please get back to me. My email is manish2425@***.com"

Value Floors Direct

5.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.valuefloorsdirect.com

"I think this website might be for complaints? But I only have a positive review. I had the best experience possible with Value Floors Direct. I had gotten price quotes from 3 different vendors and Value Floors Direct had the..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Hardwood Specialists

2.4 (8 reviews)
    • www.hardwoodspecialists.com

"About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came out and offered me a few directions I could take. Refinishing them was..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service