Browse Flooring and Tiling Companies

Flooring and Tiling

Empire Today

3.6 (312 reviews)
    • www.empiretoday.com

"Shinitra, we understand that your time is valuable, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We’ve located your order and will be in touch with you soon."

Read All 919 reviews Customer Service

Luna Flooring

3.2 (191 reviews)
    • www.luna.com

"Paid for a carpet installation in full for Monday Aug 15. One room not done as they ran out of carpet and said it would be done by Wednesday. No one came. Called on Thursday and told someone would contact us in 24 hrs. No one..."

Read All 385 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lumber Liquidators

1.6 (158 reviews)
    • www.lumberliquidators.com

"I was given a sheet telling me that if I spent $3000.00 or more and purchase an installation ,I would receive a$300.00 visa prepaid card. I followed all 3 steps I am still waiting for my card."

Read All 330 reviews Customer Service

Fifty Floor

3.9 (105 reviews)
    • 50floor.com

"Hi Valued Client, Thank you for your valued feedback. We proudly offer quality flooring along with some of the best warranties within the flooring industry for all customers. We are very sorry the price didn't quite meet your..."

Read All 159 reviews Customer Service

Floor And Decor

1.9 (173 reviews)
    • www.flooranddecor.com

"I'd give them zero stars if I could. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY unless you want to spend countless hours on the phone only to be hung up on and no resolution to your issues. I ordered some stone shower shelves and upon receipt, they..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

National Floors Direct

1.2 (118 reviews)
    • www.nationalfloorsdirect.com

"NFD is a scam- buyer beware
    I chose NFD as a direct result of the reviews online. If you live in the Maryland/DC region Please learn from my experience- Do not purchase floors from this company. What they dont tell you is you will..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

Congoleum

1.7 (38 reviews)
    • www.congoleum.com

"Purchased my floor Congoleum TX403 in November I believe, had it down for about 7 months and my floating floor starts floating away. Contaced where I purchased, Hixson Carpet and Tile in Hixson Tn, he immediately said "installed..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

TrafficMaster Flooring

1.8 (43 reviews)
    • Flooring and Tiling

"Had garden level bedroom redone and used Moonstone - Traffic Master Vinyl Plank Flooring. It was put in 2 years ago - and the guest room wasn't used much. I moved in for a few months and added a desk and a chair ( rolling ). It..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Shaw Floors

1.4 (46 reviews)
    • shawfloors.com

"I was referred to your floor department about area rugs but this department is closed at my 2:10 pm Pacific Standard Time . What is going on with Shaws customer Service? I will let the media know about your terrible customer..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Tarkett

1.5 (34 reviews)
    • www.tarkett.com

"I replaced my carpet with Target laminate.It wasnt cheap.I loved it but when I sprayed it with 2 types of cleaner it released this god awful smell.It smelled for days.I complained And they sent an inspector out.He smelled it but..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service