Browse Flooring and Tiling Companies

Flooring and Tiling

Empire Today

2.9 (303 reviews)
    • www.empiretoday.com

"Dear customer, we regret that you've had this experience. We want to help, but we're having trouble finding the correct account. Please email your account and contact information to us at customersupport@empire-today.com..."

Read All 909 reviews Customer Service

Luna Flooring

2.6 (188 reviews)
    • www.luna.com

"Randy, customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and strive to address every customer concern with a sense of urgency.
    We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and will be in touch with you shortly to further..."

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lumber Liquidators

1.6 (155 reviews)
    • www.lumberliquidators.com

"The employee or manager and if he is should be fired before someone brings a lawsuit against him and the company. Too keep it simple I paid for something that for twenty min refused to give me the product. It deducted from my..."

Read All 325 reviews Customer Service

Fifty Floor

3.2 (99 reviews)
    • 50floor.com

"Hello Valued Consumer. Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy your 50 Floor experience went so smoothly. If you should ever find that you require our services again, please do not hesitate to call the 50 Floor customer..."

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Floor And Decor

1.9 (140 reviews)
    • www.flooranddecor.com

"Spent 9,000$ on flooring. Order was never delivered had contractors waiting at my house for delivery and installation. Called the store maybe 10X and when I could get a human on the phone, they were unhelpful and not sure "where..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

National Floors Direct

1.2 (95 reviews)
    • www.nationalfloorsdirect.com

"This company is the absolute worst. I gave them a deposit of 1,400 to do my stairs and basement floor. However, we changed our minds with in 24 hours to cancel the basement floor. National floors was supposed to refund us 415..."

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service

Congoleum

1.8 (35 reviews)
    • www.congoleum.com

"Less than one year after we had our Duraceramic floor installed it began to crack in places. When we contacted the contractor he said it was a manufacturer issue, when we contacted Congoleum they said it was the contractor's..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

Shaw Floors

1.4 (42 reviews)
    • shawfloors.com

"After 2 years, vinyl planking started to exhibit gouging and vinyl surface started to lift off only in areas of travel. A Shaw Representative said that it is our fault for the defect. We should not have pets and we should use felt..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Tarkett

1.5 (32 reviews)
    • www.tarkett.com

"I bought click vinyl floor ultimate luxuary and after 6 month assemble popped up everywhere and tarketr technician very promply said that was a defective assemble because there was no space for floor dilatation, of course it is..."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

Mohawk Industries

1.5 (27 reviews)
    • mohawkind.com

"A complaint from my flooring co with iPhone pictures were submitted to Mohawk for review. The complaint was denied and I was told to get an independent contractor at $500.00 to review my vinyl sheet flooring. My builder Cory and..."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service