Browse Flooring and Tiling Companies

Flooring and Tiling

Empire Today

2.9 (300 reviews)
    • www.empiretoday.com

"Tim, customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and strive to address every customer concern with a sense of urgency.
    We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and will be in touch with you shortly to further a..."

Read All 906 reviews Customer Service

Luna Flooring

2.6 (187 reviews)
    • www.luna.com

"Lori, customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and strive to address every customer concern with a sense of urgency.

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lumber Liquidators

1.6 (152 reviews)
    • www.lumberliquidators.com

"Lumber liquidators came through, They ended up crediting me all it was returned which was what I was asking for. It took several days and a couple of recounts. But the manager of store 59 did end up crediting me for everything..."

Read All 321 reviews Customer Service

Fifty Floor

3.2 (98 reviews)
    • 50floor.com

"Dear Valued Consumer.
    Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.
    We are disappointed to learn of this situation you have described.
    We always want to deliver a 5-star experience for our customers.
    This review has be..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Floor And Decor

1.9 (129 reviews)
    • www.flooranddecor.com

"I purchased 4 boxes of hardwood floor from floor and decor. After taking them home and opening the box I found out it was the wrong color and type of wood for my floor. So I closed the boxes and took them back to the store to get..."

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service

National Floors Direct

1.2 (86 reviews)
    • www.nationalfloorsdirect.com

"1. Sales representative lied about the company would move the furniture at no cost to us. Come to find out 3 days before installation that NFD charges to move each piece of furniture by weight.
    2. Company will not stand behind the..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Congoleum

1.8 (35 reviews)
    • www.congoleum.com

"Less than one year after we had our Duraceramic floor installed it began to crack in places. When we contacted the contractor he said it was a manufacturer issue, when we contacted Congoleum they said it was the contractor's..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

Shaw Floors

1.4 (39 reviews)
    • shawfloors.com

"I purchased a new home. When picking the floor, this was my only choice. They said it is soft to walk on, water resistant and would not scratch. I said I have a cat, and they said oh no problem. Well needless to say wrong. It has..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Tarkett

1.6 (31 reviews)
    • www.tarkett.com

"Not sure how this junk can be passed off as flooring. It might work for wrapping paper. Waste of money and time. Clearly, Tarkett is not concerned about people. A rating of zero or less."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Mohawk Industries

1.5 (26 reviews)
    • mohawkind.com

"I purchased this kitchen mat at Costco. I did not notice the issue immediately, but my wife and I soon began tripping over the edge of the mat. After inspecting the product, I noted two of the edges were 1/2-inch or more above..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service