Skip to content

Flooring and Tiling

Empire Today

3.6 (318 reviews)
    • www.empiretoday.com

"Sheila, we always want our customers to be notified as soon as possible if their appointment time needs to be changed or cancelled for any reason, so we’re genuinely sorry to hear about your missed appointment. Thanks for taking..."

Read All 927 reviews Customer Service

Luna Flooring

3.2 (191 reviews)
    • www.luna.com

"SCAM ARTISTS!!! If there was an option to give zero or negative stars I would. I had a salesperson come into my home and tell me that the floors I purchased were waterproof and not water resistant. And that I had a lifetime warran..."

Read All 387 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lumber Liquidators

1.8 (158 reviews)
    • www.lumberliquidators.com

"I was given a sheet telling me that if I spent $3000.00 or more and purchase an installation ,I would receive a$300.00 visa prepaid card. I followed all 3 steps I am still waiting for my card."

Read All 330 reviews Customer Service

Fifty Floor

1.9 (113 reviews)
    • 50floor.com

"The salesperson told me $1,900; she meant $19,000! She had asked if I wanted a discount for getting 12 months interest-free and only 10% down. So, I filled out the online application. When she asked for the 10% down, it was then..."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

Floor And Decor

1.9 (211 reviews)
    • www.flooranddecor.com

"We first went to a Floor and Decor in La Quinta. There was an inaccurate count of the number of boxes available so we traveled 1 hour to the Moreno Valley branch of this chain. The manager at the La Quinta store had called to..."

Read All 276 reviews Customer Service

National Floors Direct

1.2 (130 reviews)
    • www.nationalfloorsdirect.com

"The salesman said they were the only company that does subfloor repair/work. I showed him 4 soft spots in the flooring. He said it was not a problem and that he would order 6 sheets of plywood for me, which included $1000 in the..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

TrafficMaster Flooring

1.6 (74 reviews)
    • Flooring and Tiling

"I installed 28 of the 30 boxes of flooring throughout our home. Now the flooring is not holding up to its warranty of 15 years. And installing all by myself was no walk in the park. Living room, hallway, and three bedrooms. The..."

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service

Congoleum

1.7 (39 reviews)
    • www.congoleum.com

"How do you clean or even seal it once we have it laid? We didnt get a care instructions with the tile. There are many different cleaners out on the market and we want the one good one cleaner for this floor Thanks"

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Shaw Floors

1.3 (52 reviews)
    • shawfloors.com

"Color did not come close to matching sample of a wood floor. I offered to eat the fright to send it back and the rep will not agree."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Tarkett

1.4 (36 reviews)
    • www.tarkett.com

"This is in regards to the Tarkett laminate flooring , non water proof sold at Menards. The locking system is crap. The floor will move since the locking system does not work. Doesnt matter if it looks good if the locking system..."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service