Browse Fitness Centers Companies

Fitness Centers

Snap Fitness Canada

1.8 (11 reviews)
    • www.snapfitness.com

"One year ago now, a friend and I decided to look into joining SNAP Fitness on Roncesvalles. They were advertising a deal of a trial membership for $8.95/month.
    We called, repeatedly. We emailed, repeatedly. We dropped in several ti..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Curves

2.0 (13 reviews)
    • www.curves.com

"I have sent numerous emails to cancel my membership and have heard nothing from the company
    I cant even talk to someone"

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Snap Fitness India

1.9 (17 reviews)
    • snapfitnessindia.com

"Hello,
    I am Paramita. Me and my fiance took membership in snap fitness at Koramangala, Bangalore for 3 months..
    Hardly we completed our 1st month.
    And today we went to gym and were not able to find my Finances shoes.
    We used to keep o..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

The Eft Group

2.1 (10 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers

"I have an outstanding charge ($2500) which dates back for 2/3 years ago. I'm in collections and have filed several complaints with the BBB against this company. I am looking to get this off of my credit report ASAP. I would..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

9Round

1.8 (26 reviews)
    • www.9round.com

"This phone number is not valid and I was not able to contact anyone. I'm even more upset now because I cannot get a hold of this company no matter what I do"

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Family Fitness Centers

1.6 (20 reviews)
    • www.familyfitnessgrandrapids.com

"On 4/12/18, I was following my normal leg routine. I have been training off and on with and without personal trainers for 2 years now. I state this because I want to illustrate how I have established a personal relationship with m..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Body Renew Fitness

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • bodyrenewfitness.com

"Do not go here. If you do then read your contract VERY carefully. They will nickel and dime you out of any extra money they can even if they give you incorrect information later.
    I signed up for a 6 month training plan after being..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Fit4Life Health Clubs

2.1 (15 reviews)
    • fit4lifehealthclubs.com

"I have been a member since 2018 I am 62:years old female retired with 30 years of service with the government in a customer service capacity. I was told they would honor my membership from last year so when I went to renew the..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Camp Gladiator Arena

1.8 (6 reviews)
    • campgladiator.com

"I have joined many gyms and workout facilities. I think if it as my donation financially simply because I never go and just give them my money. It has taken almost a year but back in January I committed and I think I have gone..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Riviera Fitness

2.0 (12 reviews)
    • www.rivierafitnesscenters.com

"I have tried to cancel at the location and they told me to email so I did and yall are still charging me. I canceled because I cant afford it and now my account keeps going into the negative because I cant get yall to cancel it."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service