Browse Fitness Centers Companies

Fitness Centers

World Gym

1.8 (40 reviews)
    • www.worldgym.com

"world gym is trying to say that I owe them $1000 for unpaid monthly payments when I cancelled my membership 3 years ago. Obviously I dont have the paperwork or email anymore because it was over 3 years ago. They are trying to..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Compel Fitness

3.1 (56 reviews)
    • www.compelfitness.com

"Misleading advertisement on facebook . The program is nothing like what is described and very expensive . I already spent $100 on one 20 min training session . I'm very dissatisfied with this company and I've expressed this to Chr..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

New York Sports Club

1.6 (35 reviews)
    • www.newyorksportsclubs.com

"CC charged after membership ceased. No ability to telephone, no response on line, only defense was to contact CC company."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

The Gym Group

1.8 (36 reviews)
    • www.thegymgroup.com

"Hi I asked for a refund and whilst not expecting a immediate refund I was only given a generic response and was hoping that this was still going to happen or if I could get an update.
    Thanks
    -Dylan"

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Fitness Deals Usa

1.7 (37 reviews)
    • fitnessdealsusa.com

"Overpaid for the product. Paid for assembly which was not done."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

In Shape Clubs

2.1 (31 reviews)
    • www.inshapeclubs.com

"When I was signing my kids and my membership for the Kidzone I added the wrong birthdate I added my birthday which Im their mother"

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

The Shark Tank Of New Jersey

1.8 (18 reviews)
    • sharktankbjj.com

"Im looking for a random person who's interested in giving free unlimited forever money away to people using my Expensive Coin Tap app Im developing ((as where the money comes from)).
    Its about making LARGE sums of unlimited forever..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Smooth Fitness

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • www.smoothfitness.com

"Unable to obtain customer or technical support for minor replacement of parts for thousands of dollars in exercise equipment. The main an active website without any explanation that it may be out of business or who to turn to for..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Powerhouse Gym

1.9 (24 reviews)
    • powerhousegym.com

"Gym says you can't make noise when working out on deadlifts, I won't go there if you're a serious weight lifter.
    The people were rude."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Omni Fitness Club

1.6 (19 reviews)
    • www.omnifitnesscenter.com

"I had cops who are already under investigation by the feds showing up stalking me, harassing me trying to pick a fight on camera right in front of everyone every time I showed up to work out. I couldn't have a more spotless..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service