Browse Fitness Centers Companies

Fitness Centers

Golds Gym International

2.1 (36 reviews)
    • www.goldsgym.com

"I spoke with a gentleman at the Hanwell Golds Gym reception by the name of Mr.Simpson over the weekend in regards to an outstanding balance.
    I explained to him that approximately 9 years ago due to personal circumstances I had move..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Charter Fitness

2.0 (73 reviews)
    • www.charterfitness.com

"Dear Bot:
    I sent in a complaint in regards to Charter fitness. I received an email from pissedconsumer the other day asking me if I had heard from Charter fitness in regards to it. However when I tried to respond it came back maile..."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Workout Anytime

2.1 (81 reviews)
    • workoutanytime.com

"Have been trying to cancel since March. Have sent many emails and left many voicemails to the club. Its been awful trying to get in touch with anyone. I want my money back I do not want to pay for such a dirty club. It was we..."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

Ep Fitness

1.9 (50 reviews)
    • www.epfitness.com

"I took my orders in to ep fitness cause i was going to South Korea for 9 month military rotation they scanned the orders and said theyll take care of everything. I'm still being charged."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

Crunch Fitness

1.7 (72 reviews)
    • www.crunch.com

"I was treated improper too many times. I want to cancel. The people working at the last gym I was a couple weeks ago were super arrogant. The need customer service classes."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Abc Financial

1.6 (28 reviews)
    • www.abcfinancial.com

"In nov they stated they were a part of direct tv and they charged me 199.00 and stated in may I would receive 234.00 and 1/2 off my direct tv now when I call 970-329-**** they answer and hang up on me"

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

Beachbody

2.6 (32 reviews)
    • www.beachbody.com

"Hello Shirley,
    Beachbody Live training was discontinued in 2019. We no longer offer instructor courses."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Team Beachbody

3.3 (37 reviews)
    • www.teambeachbody.com

"Hello Linda,
    Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today.
    As discussed we have processed a refund for the Beachbody On Demand charges.
    Please allow up to three business days to receive depending on your financial institution..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Lady Of America

1.6 (16 reviews)
    • www.ladyofamerica.com

"Tengo anos q me estan sacando dinero de mi banco y necesito un # de telefono para cancelar mi membrecia"

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

World Gym

1.8 (40 reviews)
    • www.worldgym.com

"world gym is trying to say that I owe them $1000 for unpaid monthly payments when I cancelled my membership 3 years ago. Obviously I dont have the paperwork or email anymore because it was over 3 years ago. They are trying to..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service