Browse Fitness Centers Companies

Fitness Centers

Orangetheory Fitness

2.2 (193 reviews)
    • www.orangetheoryfitness.com

"I was badly injured in a car accident in March of 2021.My daughter who is also a member of Orangetheory called And told them I was in a bad car accident. 5 months later they're still taking fees out of my bank account"

Read All 311 reviews Customer Service

24 Hour Fitness

2.0 (123 reviews)
    • www.24hourfitness.com

"Over payment, I stated getting charge since you guys open and I never got any notice. The only was 24 is in out of business, i never got a léete you guys open and I will start getting charge as soon as they open.
    I need assurances..."

Read All 306 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fitness 19

1.9 (137 reviews)
    • www.fitness19.com

"I have been called numerous times daily by autodialer after I tried to cancel multiple times. I will take legal action if it does not stop."

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service

Fitness Connection Usa

2.0 (146 reviews)
    • fitnessconnection.com

"I am being charged 3 times to terminate my contract. I already paid the required 1 time in February. This is well documented. I have my credit card receipt. This company is sleazy and will use unethical procedures to try and..."

Read All 260 reviews Customer Service

Work Out World

2.0 (52 reviews)
    • www.workoutworld.com

"Hello, I often work out wow in Brockton, and every morning
    I have to complain about every single tv and the volume up to 100
    this's every single morning, it's annoying when I have listen music and people talking and loud TV's.
    thank..."

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service

Xsport Fitness

1.8 (147 reviews)
    • www.xsportfitness.com

"Just hoped to hear from Bonni.
    Im not mad at all FYI
    We are a Sports Nutrition Distributor and Ive worked with her in the past"

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Zumba Fitness

2.0 (52 reviews)
    • www.zumba.com

"nortesecito activad mi cuentacontmetroes tmi el tel oooooookkkjksnnsnsbbdbbxbbzbhgsgzggwvvsvhysgzgzyshsshhdgsvsvstdtgsvdhisjdndjjnxbsbsbbshdbhxnnxnzjs"

Read All 210 reviews Customer Service

Gym Company

1.5 (99 reviews)
    • www.gymcompany.co.za

"Cancelled contract years ago and still they taking money off account, when we phone the lady at flora centre refuses to help and when saying we going to do a stop.order she laughs and says she will list us, contract expired 2..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

Bally Total Fitness

1.9 (13 reviews)
    • ballytotalfitness.com

"I just found u guys are still open . I was a member just want to renew. Live in Houston texas.how can I re activate membership"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Shapes Total Fitness

1.6 (23 reviews)
    • www.shapestotalfitness.com

"I haven’t had a contract or service with your company in almost a year! I got charged From your company. And with the coronavirus going around making things complicated enough. I have your company taking money out of my account..."

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service