Browse Fitness Centers Companies

Fitness Centers

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2231 reviews)
    • www.planetfitness.com

"Nicole at Planet Fitness was beyond rude telling us there is no way to check in unless downloading the app. Well we don't have a phone that can get the app. I told her. She said we couldn't use any of our black card perks we pay..."

Read All 4395 reviews Customer Service

La Fitness

2.0 (518 reviews)
    • www.lafitness.com

"The mic in the class fitness room never works at the18620 Ventura Blvd. Tarzanna CA club. Apparently, they refuse to do anything about it. So we waste time every class as the instructor keeps trying to tape it together to get it..."

Read All 1780 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Anytime fitness

1.9 (663 reviews)
    • www.anytimefitness.com

"Absolutely terrible gym with rude and arrogant staff aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Read All 1532 reviews Customer Service

Youfit Health Clubs

2.0 (494 reviews)
    • www.youfit.com

"General Manager Gabriel is very rude ..hostile and the Flagler location is not a welcoming atmosphere!!!"

Read All 855 reviews Customer Service

Lifetime Fitness

2.1 (326 reviews)
    • www.lifetime.life

"When I had a membership, they had so term where you had to tell them you were canceling your membership otherwise they keep charging your account for three months. I gave them an account I dont use, and once I put money in that..."

Read All 703 reviews Customer Service

Ilovekickboxing

3.6 (416 reviews)
    • www.ilovekickboxing.com

"This company can be rewarding and once you get into a good place, can be used right. I found in order to make best use of costs I started going three times a week. I was unsure as to how to get an instructor to focus on me and..."

Read All 530 reviews Customer Service

Snap Fitness

2.0 (182 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers

"I recieved a call that you sent a claim to collections. This was for a monthly membership back in 2018, for the medical lake snap fitness. This was the first i had heard since the email that i have back from 2018 canceling the..."

Read All 477 reviews Customer Service

Fit4Less Canada

2.3 (292 reviews)
    • www.fit4less.ca

"I want to switch black card to red card. Want to confirm about it. About its restrictions and price."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service

Retro Fitness

2.0 (202 reviews)
    • retrofitness.com

"I cancelled my membership last fall, but continue to get calls stating I owe membership fees!!! Also that there is NO record of my cancellation!! Not quite sure what to do now."

Read All 449 reviews Customer Service

Lucille Roberts

2.1 (50 reviews)
    • www.lucilleroberts.com

"Rockville Centre Lucille Roberts. I was a member at this gym for a couple months in 2020 and then it shut down for covid. You guys keep charging me for a yearly membership but I only used the gym for maybe 2-3 months before you..."

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service