Browse Fitness Centers Companies

Fitness Centers

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,707 reviews)
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I went to work out with my friend but her trainer came after me so I was ask to have a membership or leave. I asked for a guess pass so I can stay and I was told by Amanda she didnt have to give it to me because she can deny it..."

Read All 5208 reviews Customer Service

La Fitness

2.0 (704 reviews)
    • www.lafitness.com

"I find it deeply unfair that when my freeze begins, the company begins my freeze on a date of their choosing, in this case a minimum of nine days after I will cease using the facilities, but when it ends you will prorate my..."

Read All 2094 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Anytime Fitness

1.9 (707 reviews)
    • www.anytimefitness.com

"Transferred gyms due to a family emergency causing me to move cross country. The gym didnt work out so I cancelled. Now I find out they were still charging me the whole time and neither gym will give answers. I contact their..."

Read All 1600 reviews Customer Service

Youfit Health Clubs

2.0 (509 reviews)
    • www.youfit.com

"it is now 540am and your gym is still closed no one is here to open gym hull street road in richmond va ..this has happened several times before at your midlothian branch .. there are several cars in parking lot and several cars..."

Read All 881 reviews Customer Service

LifeTime Fitness

2.1 (350 reviews)
    • www.lifetime.life

"The machines are the original machines and they are TRASHED. They are legitimately broken. They dont have fans. We complain and they dont even put SIGNS on them. The locker rooms are FILTHY. The entire place is just dirty."

Read All 731 reviews Customer Service

Fit4Less Canada

2.2 (363 reviews)
    • www.fit4less.ca

"We were treated like a trash by the manager at the location in Dartmouth , bad attitude, very rude to people and doesnt care if the company lost your business
    We went in there tonight and my wife wants to use the tanning room but s..."

Read All 595 reviews Customer Service

Ilovekickboxing

3.5 (426 reviews)
    • www.ilovekickboxing.com

"They have *** poor management. Services promised and not rendered. They did not hold up their end of the bargain and took my money. SORRY *** PEOPLE.
    also, they tried charging me a cancelation fee without sending me a cancelation c..."

Read All 549 reviews Customer Service

Snap Fitness

2.0 (183 reviews)
    • www.snapfitness.com

"On 8/15/22 I joined Snap. Im a retired veteran paid a one time membership fee of $21.35 (SilverSneakers) and today while in my account I see you had charged me another $42.65. I was told there would be no other fees!! Please..."

Read All 484 reviews Customer Service

Retro Fitness

2.0 (211 reviews)
    • retrofitness.com

"Im not wasting my time spending 20 minutes typing my complaint AGAIN!! Ibut I was verbally abuse by the store manager and was unjustly charged a yearly fee."

Read All 460 reviews Customer Service

Lucille Roberts

2.1 (54 reviews)
    • www.lucilleroberts.com

"Lucille cancelled my membership without notification and refused to correct their error and reinstate my contract under the same terms. I was give the *** that the plan doesnt exist anymore and it was past 6 mos. Well the plan..."

Read All 360 reviews Customer Service