Skip to content

Fitness Centers

Planet Fitness

2.3 (3,191 reviews)
    • www.planetfitness.com

"Planet Fitness decided to take 15 extra dollars out of my personal account after they charged me for my monthly membership and have charged me for my monthly membership every month since Ive been a member Now theyre telling me..."

Read All 6248 reviews Customer Service

La Fitness

2.0 (815 reviews)
    • www.lafitness.com

"I feel like the pool needs to be cleaned. Until then I will not be using the pool until it's cleaned."

Read All 2356 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Anytime Fitness

1.9 (747 reviews)
    • www.anytimefitness.com

"No return call , worse costumer service. Burger King is better at costumer service. Rather buy into Planet Fitness."

Read All 1668 reviews Customer Service

Youfit Health Clubs

2.0 (518 reviews)
    • www.youfit.com

"In short, I paid for a basic membership for one year all at once ($99). During the year, they convinced me to upgrade to the premium membership because they said it would give me access to 'so much more'. I asked if I could..."

Read All 900 reviews Customer Service

LifeTime Fitness

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • www.lifetime.life

"The general manager, Dominic is horrible. The people that answers the phone are no better (but there are a few good and hard workers) and the terrible ones are those that have no answers and or do not know how to direct you. I..."

Read All 754 reviews Customer Service

Fit4Less Canada

2.3 (439 reviews)
    • www.fit4less.ca

"This company does not know how to deal with its customers. If you decide to go with them, expect challenges with the equipment breaking on a regular basis, and difficult interactions with the staff (not because of the staff, but b..."

Read All 729 reviews Customer Service

Better Me Fitness

3.4 (426 reviews)
    • betterme.world

"I canceled my subscription awhile ago, but I was charged for a renewal. When I went to login to get the contact information, I was told I would have to PAY for a subscription since I did not already have a subscription. Then,..."

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Ilovekickboxing

3.7 (434 reviews)
    • www.ilovekickboxing.com

"Formal letter requesting reimbursement has not been acknowledged. I went in on a Minday to hear what it was all about.was advertized as free 6 week challenge. That day I was charged $49 a weekly fee and $197 for membership fee. Yo..."

Read All 562 reviews Customer Service

Snap Fitness

2.1 (187 reviews)
    • www.snapfitness.com

"Theft - continue to steal until you cancel credit card. If have your checking will never stop charging you despite not being member or cancelling your membership. They will continue charging a freeze charge , 2 months payment..."

Read All 494 reviews Customer Service

Retro Fitness

2.1 (219 reviews)
    • retrofitness.com

"The gym is closed on regular business days.
    Try to contact Corp or any of the numbers listed on their website, but nobody answers."

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service