Browse Fitness Centers Companies

Fitness Centers

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,375 reviews)
    • www.planetfitness.com

"A woman was physically attacked by one of the managers friends. She was attacked because the manager Ryan maxwell and his friend Bonnie another member had a problem with the woman and wanted to get revenge on her so they did a..."

Read All 4619 reviews Customer Service

La Fitness

2.0 (540 reviews)
    • www.lafitness.com

"Membership was at as withdrawn with no notice then the notice I was giving after calling about the problem."

Read All 1816 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Anytime fitness

1.9 (675 reviews)
    • www.anytimefitness.com

"I was told to put on a mask while every other person in the gym was not wearing one. When I brought this up, they could not give me an answer and made me leave. When I tried to cancel my membership they also would not let me. The..."

Read All 1547 reviews Customer Service

Youfit Health Clubs

2.0 (496 reviews)
    • www.youfit.com

"Bullying me and ask him questions he shouldnt have asked for bringing in my emotional/service dog to the gym"

Read All 858 reviews Customer Service

Lifetime Fitness

2.1 (336 reviews)
    • www.lifetime.life

".rcThe night manager URSULA is very rude and has no respect for handicap people.I am a 60 years old male and I live in Canton Mi,for more then 25 years.We are coming in your buss.for more then 10 years.Tonight this Ursula was..."

Read All 715 reviews Customer Service

Ilovekickboxing

3.6 (418 reviews)
    • www.ilovekickboxing.com

"I would like To cancel my membership.
    Came for the first consolation and for the nutritionist, both days late starts, my time is gold, cant wait for them whenever they want."

Read All 536 reviews Customer Service

Fit4Less Canada

2.3 (312 reviews)
    • www.fit4less.ca

"Having to disclose my medical status is against my human right! I can take a COVID test on the spot. this is accurate and up to date. Not like vaccinated people who might be infected without even having symptoms. It is my right..."

Read All 504 reviews Customer Service

Snap Fitness

2.0 (182 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers

"Well I signed up and it's saying I'm not showing n the system but it did take a payment outta my bank account"

Read All 479 reviews Customer Service

Retro Fitness

2.0 (206 reviews)
    • retrofitness.com

"Thiss the last email I received from the very unprofessional and incompetent employee of RETRO FITNESS PARK SLOPE;
    You are a real cranky person I feel bad for you really I do. I hope you find some peace in your heart you must have..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service

Lucille Roberts

2.2 (51 reviews)
    • www.lucilleroberts.com

"Some questions about guest member or why restrictions at fans at the register people are not cooperative. I went valley stream gym and I open my membership since 2013 and I like it my daughters ,my mother, my niece and my sister..."

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service