Browse Financial Services Companies

Financial Services

World Reserve Monetary Exchange

2.0 (43 reviews)
    • www.theworldreserve.com

"I lost my combination number to my safe, and unable to reach this company. The time spent trying to reach a customer service representative has been exhausting. I emailed someone last year to provide them with combinations..."

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service

Sedgwick

1.2 (123 reviews)
    • www.sedgwick.com

"Hi my name is Robert Bottorf. Your company is representing a company i used to work for. I got in an accident while working for lincoln towing in seattle aka road one west. Claim number 402105c6g660001. I am the driver of the..."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Prestige Financial

1.6 (61 reviews)
    • www.myprestige.com

"Car got hit parked it's cost 10000 to fix I don't have full coverage I need to get into a new vehicle or what can we do to settle this out"

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service

Equifax

1.1 (113 reviews)
    • www.equifax.com

"I am the executor of Marjorie Glass will, your former employee. I need to get information on her outstanding benefits and have made at least 20 calls to different numbers. Please have someone contact me at 404-516-****. I must giv..."

Read All 241 reviews Customer Service

AmeriCredit

1.1 (31 reviews)
    • www.americredit.com

"AmeriCredit reported a vehicle which was surrendered back to them as income to the IRS. It wasn't income I didn't have the money. Now I have to pay taxes on something I never had.
    I do not recommend AmeriCredit to anyone."

Read All 240 reviews Customer Service

Paychex

1.3 (136 reviews)
    • www.paychex.com

"My account was hacked and my employer is tryna to take the money from my account and I need some information from you all in regards to my account,so that I can clear my name and get things straight with the employer"

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Sahara India Pariwar

1.5 (78 reviews)
    • www.sahara.in

"Sahara india pariwar is just a fraud comply they completely affect 25CR family of India by not giving their maturity amount"

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

Hyundai Motor Finance

1.7 (142 reviews)
    • www.hmfusa.com

"My first issue with them is when we sold our car and paid off our loan in May 2021, I did not cancel the auto-pay in time and an additional payment was drafted. It took over 90 days to get that money back, after I was told it woul..."

Read All 226 reviews Customer Service

BenefitWallet

2.0 (139 reviews)
    • mybenefitwallet.com

"I called their number and I pressed a button to talk to someone. The someone was a recording asking me How can I help? Then it cycled that 2 more times and then said since I didn't they were going to hang up. It was a recording th..."

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Varo Money

1.8 (103 reviews)
    • www.varomoney.com

"Absolute worst customer service ever! I ordered a card almost two months ago and never received it. They cancelled it, said it was sent, I told them no I never received it, then they cancelled it again, I told them I never..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service