Browse Financial Services Companies

Financial Services

The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau

1.9 (74 reviews)
    • Financial Services

"I sent in the $5.00 research fee regarding the $12,000,000,.00 + Sweepstakes Prize. This was the end of April 2021 or the beginning of May2021. I still have the money order receipt. However, I refuse to continue sending $5.00 for..."

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service

Gm Financial

1.4 (163 reviews)
    • www.gmfinancial.com

"I finally! got help by calling GM Financial Corporate Office to get help to access my account online.
    BUT
    It should not have been necessary for me to have had to go to corporate.
    customer service reps should have had this knowledge."

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Certegy Check Services

1.1 (90 reviews)
    • www.askcertegy.com

"I had two money orders from the same person. First one went through. Second one was declined. Cashed at a Dillon store where the money order was bought. Called the number from Cartegy and got an automated system that would not..."

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

Honda Financial Services

1.7 (67 reviews)
    • www.hondafinancialservices.com

"I wish to be compensated for the wait time from my full car lease pay-off to the receipt of a corrected clear title. On 4/23/21 a pay-off on my behalf for the amount of around $14k was wired to Honda Financial Services my my..."

Read All 250 reviews Customer Service

Ford Credit

1.7 (114 reviews)
    • www.fordcredit.com

"Ford credit charged me an extra payment after my car was paid off. After I called them, they said it would be refunded in 11 days and back to my original account by the supervisor and now its been 20 days and no refund. They are..."

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

World Reserve Monetary Exchange

2.1 (43 reviews)
    • www.theworldreserve.com

"please send it by email.The book with safe number was thrown out by mistake.ser number is 04-09-01****.I remember rt,69,9,18,36.not sure.Please call 732542**** or email combination.
    rich renzella"

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

Instamojo

1.8 (97 reviews)
    • www.instamojo.com

"Why my payment is in hold?? As your rules Up to 10k there is no need of KYC. Than why my payment is holder."

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

Prestige Financial

1.6 (60 reviews)
    • www.myprestige.com

"I send an email but no reply.
    I can not call them because they always asked a social insurance number which he doesn't have."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service

AmeriCredit

1.1 (30 reviews)
    • www.americredit.com

"I don't recall giving Americredit permission to run my credit for any reason, as far as I'm concerned this is pure fraud"

Read All 239 reviews Customer Service

Etrade

1.5 (113 reviews)
    • us.etrade.com

"I opened up a E*trade account less than a month ago . When you open up the account they asked how much experience do you have with the stock market ? I told the I did not have any experience. I was automatically assigned for a Lev..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service