Browse Financial Services Companies

Financial Services

GoFundMe

1.8 (224 reviews)
    • www.gofundme.com

"Communication with go fund me is terrible.You cant call anyone about your concerns. You cant get any help that all. If I known this I wouldve never open up a go fund me for my friend I see why people dont trust you all no more..."

Read All 517 reviews Customer Service

Telecheck

1.1 (107 reviews)
    • www.telecheck.com

"there is no reason for your company to hold my money this long. I was never told what the problem is. case number wrong all kind of BS reasons. have good credit. I am 79 years old and live on social security. this money is out of..."

Read All 506 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Credit Acceptance

1.7 (190 reviews)
    • www.creditacceptance.com

"credit acceptance has been calling my number multiple times a day for weeks-don't know them and don't want them. online chat is for customers-not me!
    I just don't want the harassing phone calls"

Read All 495 reviews Customer Service

World Financial Group

2.1 (157 reviews)
    • worldfinancialgroup.com

"HappyWFG has availed me an opportunity to learn various personal financial concepts and pass on the knowledge to low income and immigrant communities. I feel that I finally found my purpose. To those that want to join sales..."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service

Globepay

1.8 (169 reviews)
    • www.globepayinc.com

"GlobePay Inc never complete your verifications automated ticket reply saying we value your custom and promise to reply within 24 hours What joke still waiting after sending 5 tickets no response what so ever... This company are..."

Read All 470 reviews Customer Service

Wells Fargo Dealer Services

1.4 (187 reviews)
    • www.wellsfargodealerservices.com

"Our credit report from Wells Fargo Dealer Services is incorrect as reported on TransUnion. American Insurance paid the outstanding balance of 2500 plus over two months ago."

Read All 462 reviews Customer Service

Regional Acceptance

1.7 (143 reviews)
    • www.regionalacceptance.com

"Need to talk to a representative..not a computer, poor customer service..poor quality of service not professional"

Read All 434 reviews Customer Service

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation

1.9 (192 reviews)
    • www.nissanfinance.com

"Had GOT my car 2016 sentra s for 4.5 yrs.
    Bought it Jan. 2017
    Transmission went out Feb. 2020
    Catalytic converter went out July 2020
    GUESS WHAT
    Transmission went out AGAIN!!!!
    August 2021
    Towed to Nissan place checked it
    GUESS WHAT
    Catalyt..."

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service

Agora Financial

1.6 (194 reviews)
    • www.agorafinancial.com

"They advertise by youtube as another method, but they also trick you into subscribing to them and they make sure to guilt-trip you and make you feel regretful about canceling them, which in my opinion:
    there is nothing wrong about..."

Read All 401 reviews Customer Service

SunTrust

1.6 (196 reviews)
    • www.suntrust.com

"U S Government Deposited Social Security Check on 08/25/2021. Hours after Social Security Check was deposited Sun Trust Turned of Bank Account not allowing me to get to my Social Security check To pay bills or By food or Toilet..."

Read All 389 reviews Customer Service