Browse Financial Services Companies

Financial Services

Binance

2.0 (281 reviews)
    • www.binance.com

"need to retrieve deposited money and close acct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the ONLY PLATFORM that I have issues with withdrawing after I have deposited!!! I'm getting an attorney..."

Read All 776 reviews Customer Service

Cnac Financing

1.4 (362 reviews)
    • www.cnac.com

"I have bought a truck used cnac made all my payments cosigned for my wife that came from over seas past two months covid caught up with us her bring off work we used up our savings and got behind on some bills.we are ten months..."

Read All 737 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kia Motors Finance

1.7 (376 reviews)
    • www.kmfusa.com

"I am dealing with a dealer fraud by a dealer Sussex Kia who went out of business. By law, the dealer has to transfer Title ownership to the buyer simultaneously with the sale. If the dealer doesnt do this, then the entire..."

Read All 632 reviews Customer Service

Progressive Leasing

2.9 (358 reviews)
    • progleasing.com

"I have been approved in the past up to 2300, and am paying on one now and never been late then got approved for a second one and sent the items back so hot a full refund and then applied for a 3 rd one and my amount for approval..."

Read All 625 reviews Customer Service

Westlake Financial Services

1.4 (161 reviews)
    • www.westlakefinancial.com

"As I was reading my youngest son contract, I noticed a repo fee added to his car loan. I am not really sure, but do finance company add this to vehicle purchases. That is some unnecessary money being added. If they had to repo a..."

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

Telecheck

1.1 (101 reviews)
    • www.telecheck.com

"I am a Pro Customer with 20 years experience buying at Home Depot. On my last visit to the Stuart FL store my purchase totaled about $55 and I wrote a check on Seacoast Bank and presented it to the cashier who ran it through and r..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service

Ally Financial

1.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.ally.com

"The problem is resolved, however, I still would like to know why I had to talk to 4 people before I received the document. It was important to me. Why was I told over and over that " We're faxing it over now." It was faxed three..."

Read All 495 reviews Customer Service

Credit Acceptance

1.7 (189 reviews)
    • www.creditacceptance.com

"To make payment I got upset as the street here caused damage to my car wich they for my repairs. So now I can make my actual car payment . And even insurance wich I did now it's state farm ."

Read All 491 reviews Customer Service

Binomo

2.3 (179 reviews)
    • binomo.com

"Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with partial refund. Please help.»Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with partial refund. Please help.» help me please"

Read All 481 reviews Customer Service

World Financial Group

2.1 (152 reviews)
    • worldfinancialgroup.com

"My MD or *** never gave me my 1099 from 2018 because they were sent to Office address, and they didn't bother to sent them to my home address or tell me to pick them up. So now the IRS is wondering how come I didn't file in 2018...."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service