Browse Financial Services Companies

Financial Services

Money Network

1.3 (853 reviews)
    • www.moneynetwork.com

"Trying to pull put money, declined multiple times and each time was i was declined I was charged for that decline, that's stealing!!!"

Read All 1340 reviews Customer Service

Santander Consumer Usa

1.4 (315 reviews)
    • www.santanderconsumerusa.com

"There business practices are kurupt,I dont understand why this company is able to screw ppl like they are I would like to speak to someone personally about this to better understand and my situation with Santander consumer USA :("

Read All 1336 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bajaj Finserv

1.6 (164 reviews)
    • www.bajajfinserv.in

"I received call and she said your are eligible for credit card and she said we will said executive for kyc process and card activation could you please look in to this Issue."

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

Dave Banking

1.7 (437 reviews)
    • dave.com

"I paid my one Advance off and then I went to get another one for $75 it didn't go right into my checking like it listed the last time and I don't know where the money is now now it's saying I'm negative $91 and I want to know why"

Read All 1059 reviews Customer Service

Binomo

2.0 (336 reviews)
    • binomo.com

"Amounting 500 not received in my real ac, i want my money back I want my money back in my bank account"

Read All 1034 reviews Customer Service

Crypto Com

1.7 (373 reviews)
    • Financial Services

"Crypto. Com app had a Profit Loss Chart embed in Accounts on the app but now it no long is there? And your customer service questions robot don't allow this question? This move by crypto.com seems as though crypto is withholding t..."

Read All 1014 reviews Customer Service

Scoresense

1.4 (387 reviews)
    • www.scoresense.com

"Good morning, Ive had a couple of pending and attempted transactions from your business and I have zero knowledge of ever using your app or company. I was charged 29.95 and would like a full refund immediately and to cancel any..."

Read All 950 reviews Customer Service

Home Credit India

1.8 (148 reviews)
    • www.homecredit.co.in

"Your charge very high no respons for risponsebile parson coustomer paying paying but your counter patner are not help the coustomer there are created to problem and no suggestions
    You are no information to monitirem and I am reques..."

Read All 527 reviews Customer Service

Kia Motors Finance

1.8 (524 reviews)
    • www.kiafinance.com

"I paid payment early. They said because I must have put in acct# wrong I was charged $25 additional dollars, not because the money wasnt available. I have never had a late payment or insufficient funds and I am very upset because..."

Read All 884 reviews Customer Service

Progressive Leasing

2.2 (472 reviews)
    • progleasing.com

"Snotty customer service
    Ridiculous. Phone representative would not let me finish a sentence and now this survey says I can't reply unless I use at least 100 symbols. Smh hilarious"

Read All 880 reviews Customer Service