Browse Financial Services Companies

Financial Services

Robinhood

1.7 (5,321 reviews)
    • www.robinhood.com

"My account has had restricts for months now. You are holding my money and I want it back. I can't transfer it to spend, The use Plaid for account verification, and I'm scared to add a bank account they'd have access to. How do I..."

Read All 12579 reviews Customer Service

Affirm

2.5 (3,840 reviews)
    • www.affirm.com

"You all are refusing to give my refund and the item was returned back and sent the money back to you'll back you'll will not give my money back wal-mart sent the money back on. September 18 i still does not have my money back in..."

Read All 7692 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Afterpay

2.1 (2,598 reviews)
    • www.afterpay.com

"I wish to pay off my outstanding balance, possibly keep an active Afterpay account due to my specific circumstances. I do apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you in the past. Steven Marshall.
    951-556-****
    4000 Har..."

Read All 7684 reviews Customer Service

Binance

2.0 (779 reviews)
    • www.binance.com

"Somebody has used my Name and bank details to open a Binance account.
    This is identity theft.
    What can be done.
    Who do I contact?
    The matter has been reported to Queensland Police Service and they have forwarded it to Interpol.
    David C..."

Read All 2737 reviews Customer Service

Credit Karma

1.8 (894 reviews)
    • www.creditkarma.com

"Proof of identification won't accept my documents still haven't got resolution
    I still can't do anything in my account"

Read All 2545 reviews Customer Service

USAA

1.7 (938 reviews)
    • www.usaa.com

"I have been a member of USAA since 1965. When USAA insurance was restricted to officers only the quality of the customer service was excellent. The quality of the customer service declined significantly when membership was opened..."

Read All 1820 reviews Customer Service

Mobikwik

1.5 (559 reviews)
    • www.mobikwik.com

"Very Bad application in the segment ?? Advice not to use it. Avoid to add money in Wallet. Once you added money in the Wallet then neither you can transfer to any phone account nor to use it on shopping. Even you cant transfer..."

Read All 1524 reviews Customer Service

MoneyLion

2.0 (699 reviews)
    • www.moneylion.com

"Got Insta cash loan did not receive into my account but it has said it has been sent. I would like to know why it was not deposited .is it just taking longer than expected"

Read All 1497 reviews Customer Service

Quadpay

2.0 (653 reviews)
    • www.quadpay.com

"You cancelled order. Took away available to charge. Said I was $3209.00 over limit. That is not possible. I have no food drom instacart and no deliveries. Daaa"

Read All 1487 reviews Customer Service

Square

1.5 (731 reviews)
    • squareup.com

"Called to issue refund for a customer. Like talking to a robot. "just unplug your computer..." OMG.
    No common sense."