Browse Financial Services Companies

Financial Services

Robinhood

1.7 (4,569 reviews)
    • www.robinhood.com

"No support from the company . Absolutely unacceptable for a company to be run like this .I can't get my money for some reason"

Read All 10761 reviews Customer Service

Affirm

2.4 (1,951 reviews)
    • www.affirm.com

"My preapproval expired before I could use it because Walmart's machines were offline and when i tried online to order, affirm stated the items were ineligible. What can be done?"

Read All 3782 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

USAA

1.7 (835 reviews)
    • www.usaa.com

"I tried to get online to check the balance in my checking account and then received a message that my online account was locked. Can you please unlock it for me? Marlin Hillrichs"

Read All 1677 reviews Customer Service

MoneyLion

2.0 (668 reviews)
    • www.moneylion.com

"THIS APP SUCKS Someone hacked my MoneyLion, changed my phone number because thats how you get verification. They took all my money out my roar account then used all my insta cash and put it into my Money Roar Then tried to use my..."

Read All 1441 reviews Customer Service

Square

1.5 (674 reviews)
    • squareup.com

"Instructions say download app and easy start from there. It's miss leading and not friendly at all. I will be returning to store and let any business owner know its full of sh×t!"

Read All 1337 reviews Customer Service

Quadpay

1.9 (595 reviews)
    • www.quadpay.com

"Hi i need help i cant log jn my account because it wants to verified with my phone number but i broke my phone and dont have access to it so i need to also add my new number"

Read All 1337 reviews Customer Service

Santander Consumer Usa

1.4 (304 reviews)
    • www.santanderconsumerusa.com

"On September 2nd two payments were taken out of my account after I only authorized one. I faxed papers in, and was told my account would be credited after 72 hours, my bank actually returned one payment, as I was only making one..."

Read All 1317 reviews Customer Service

Money Network

1.3 (827 reviews)
    • www.moneynetwork.com

"BullshitAngryI cannot register my card and the number will not help me because it cannot find my card. It will not give me to a representative!"

Read All 1304 reviews Customer Service

Binance

2.1 (342 reviews)
    • www.binance.com

"I payed Binance x amount to get money in return, but no money came into my account
    I have gone to my local bank branch and they have given me a reference number to give to you (Binance) to receive a refund as what you have done is..."

Read All 999 reviews Customer Service

Scoresense

2.0 (352 reviews)
    • www.scoresense.com

"It's been quite a few weeks and no I still have not heard from them I don't understand what's taking so long I would really like my refund I didn't make that purchase and they charged me for it and still I'm not yet contacted me"

Read All 881 reviews Customer Service