Browse Financial Services Companies

Financial Services

Robinhood

1.7 (5,241 reviews)
    • www.robinhood.com

"Robinhood locked my account just because I went to visit my family in Cuba for one week. I'm an US citizen and I'm allowed to visit my family legally by the department of the treasure. Robinhood decided to make my life miserable..."

Read All 12406 reviews Customer Service

Affirm

2.5 (3,672 reviews)
    • www.affirm.com

"I noticed an unauthorized charge on my affirm payments in early to mid June 2022 with the name V For an approval of $100 with $84 of that being used, I do believe. I reached out to arfirm immediately and was assisted by a very und..."

Read All 7378 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Afterpay

2.2 (2,114 reviews)
    • www.afterpay.com

"It keep saying I have a balance and I dont see no balance. So please show me what I really owe. Because Im lost"

Read All 6356 reviews Customer Service

Binance

2.0 (731 reviews)
    • www.binance.com

"I tried selling my USDT, but my account is showing identify suspicious activity and they disabled my withdraw, I have contacted the customer service to confirm my account, but I am not getting any response."

Read All 2574 reviews Customer Service

Credit Karma

1.8 (854 reviews)
    • www.creditkarma.com

"Credit Karma is wonderful program!!! I love the way that they tell you which credit cards you might qualify for without impacting your credit. No other company does that!!!"

Read All 2457 reviews Customer Service

USAA

1.7 (930 reviews)
    • www.usaa.com

"We have been with USAA for 37 years and over the last couple of years the quality and availability of services has dropped off drastically. Customer service agents are no longer available 24/7. and if they are, it's because we..."

Read All 1806 reviews Customer Service

Mobikwik

1.5 (461 reviews)
    • www.mobikwik.com

"In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries.
    If you like, you canIn order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries.If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted..."

Read All 1358 reviews Customer Service

MoneyLion

2.0 (698 reviews)
    • www.moneylion.com

"I did get 2 loans and paid back when due. They signed me up for another loan and what they called a plus loan where you give you $250 and say that they put $750 in reserve (BS) and have access to my my checking account and all..."

Read All 1496 reviews Customer Service

Quadpay

2.0 (653 reviews)
    • www.quadpay.com

"ZIP does NOT need to check my credit every time I visit the app on my phone to check when my next payment is due! I am NOT applying for credit! Please understand that. I just want to check my payment schedule. PLEASE PLEASE stop..."

Read All 1482 reviews Customer Service

Square

1.5 (730 reviews)
    • squareup.com

"Tried to order item 6 times ...not one order was successfully processed, but debit and credit cards were charged for each attempted order. On 5/28/22 I tried ordering a battery lawn blower from stihloutletlet.com webpage. After en..."

Read All 1442 reviews Customer Service