Skip to content

Financial Services

Afterpay

2.3 (7,121 reviews)
    • www.afterpay.com

"On Temu, I logged in on Afterpay. I input my card information to pay, but they didn't take the money. I was supposed to pay on 6/10/2024."

Read All 21773 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (5,630 reviews)
    • www.robinhood.com

"Hackers changed my password and my phone # and added a phone and debit card and transfered out over 4k. Robinhood is a nightmare to deal with will go to arbitration after initiating finra complaint and sec complaint. Still have..."

Read All 13246 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Affirm

2.7 (4,946 reviews)
    • www.affirm.com

"mi experiencia es mala ya que necesito que me reembolsen $359.66 a mi cuenta que me lo retiraron el 4 de junio sin haber realizado la transacion"

Read All 9864 reviews Customer Service

Credit Karma

2.0 (2,780 reviews)
    • www.creditkarma.com

"No one answered the phone. After a few rings I was disconnected. They sent me an email saying that I had not sent in the proper documents. But I did. Told me to give it more time"

Read All 8008 reviews Customer Service

Dave Banking

1.8 (1,296 reviews)
    • dave.com

"Can't move my money because of problems with the app and I can't seem to be able to get a hold of anyone!"

Read All 3237 reviews Customer Service

PalmPay

3.2 (379 reviews)
    • www.palmpay.com

"This account, Joseph Tanko, with account number 891080****, associated with Palm Pay, is a scammer and an internet fraudster. He hacked my dad's WhatsApp account and is impostoring as my dad, requesting money from all his..."

Read All 2751 reviews Customer Service

Mobikwik

1.6 (922 reviews)
    • www.mobikwik.com

"Hi sir I am vidhya khaire I will paid full amount of mobikwik zip fourclouser loan amount of 122502 Paytm UPI 3,june please help me n request n resolve my issue n problems my mobile number is 961900**** app service is nice n good"

Read All 2377 reviews Customer Service

USAA

1.9 (1,130 reviews)
    • www.usaa.com

"I have been with USAA for more than 15 years, and my family has been with them for much longer. The past few years have been financially tough for our family, and back in January, we found out that my husband has a tumor on his..."

Read All 2151 reviews Customer Service

Wells Fargo

1.5 (651 reviews)
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"I closed my account at Wells Fargo. Their customer service at the 37th Wells Fargo in Rochester MN branch was totally different from my previous address in Winona MN. Totally understaffed. A banker was working at the..."

Read All 1972 reviews Customer Service

Revolut

2.0 (532 reviews)
    • www.revolut.com

"I'm calling. I have a problem. My card is not working online and also, I'm having a problem to open it. Could you please check because I have money inside that card? That card is closed, I don't know why."

Read All 1762 reviews Customer Service