Browse Financial Services Companies

Financial Services

Robinhood

1.7 (4142 reviews)
    • www.robinhood.com

"I need to speak with someone in Customer service, been trying to resolve a problem no one is help me"

Read All 9529 reviews Customer Service

Affirm

2.5 (1446 reviews)
    • www.affirm.com

"I keep getting told to enter the 4 digit code I have done it over and over and it is getting funding ridiculous either your going to help me get a TV or your not. All this keep entering code shot is getting me passed and..."

Read All 2807 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

USAA

1.7 (812 reviews)
    • www.usaa.com

"Tech support does not know what they're doing, lady was rude always have to have the last word. Does not even know what she's talking about. This was the first time I've delt with tech supportand I was disappointed."

Read All 1632 reviews Customer Service

MoneyLion

2.0 (654 reviews)
    • www.moneylion.com

"Tried to use online and was rejected for no money being on the account, you put it in my wallet and it still says 25.00
    Ive never used it
    I imputed all the info properly, so can you load it or what, Thank you"

Read All 1408 reviews Customer Service

Santander Consumer Usa

1.4 (297 reviews)
    • www.santanderconsumerusa.com

"I moved from one state to another in October 2020. I needed to get my car licensed plated the DOT sent Santander the information no response. My first temporary tag expired January 2 ,2021 . I called Santander and was told that..."

Read All 1298 reviews Customer Service

Money Network

1.3 (812 reviews)
    • www.moneynetwork.com

"I lost my card and i cannot get through to you i tried to take $1900 out of my money network card and transfer it to my other card but it got regected and i still havent got my refund back on my money network card"

Read All 1283 reviews Customer Service

Square

1.5 (633 reviews)
    • squareup.com

"My funds used t automatically transfer to my account. My funds are being held and I don't know why? I'm also being charged daily for holding."

Read All 1248 reviews Customer Service

Quadpay

1.9 (502 reviews)
    • www.quadpay.com

"Had an important question about my account regarding my payment due on 06/25 & couldnt get a hold of anyone."

Read All 1105 reviews Customer Service

Scoresense

2.0 (342 reviews)
    • www.scoresense.com

"I would like to discontinue my service and cancel the service at ScoreSense effective today. No future billings. Please acknowledge my request has been received and there will be no future billings as of June 24,2021. Thank you!"

Read All 859 reviews Customer Service

Binance

2.0 (281 reviews)
    • www.binance.com

"I am Onalerona Lesito, one of the investor in Binance.
    I am having a problem with deposit cash, it keeps on declining my deposit.
    I will appreciate if you attend my problem,so that I can invest.
    Thank you!"