Browse Financial Services Companies

Financial Services

Robinhood

1.7 (4061 reviews)
    • www.robinhood.com

"I logged into my account and I have a deficit but I haven't bought or sold my stock in months so Im just curious as to why"

Read All 9338 reviews Customer Service

Affirm

2.5 (1364 reviews)
    • www.affirm.com

"After speaking with them my email address was released within 30 minutes but their system relies on you phone. Its been a week as of today and I still havent received confirmation that it was completed."

Read All 2664 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

USAA

1.7 (810 reviews)
    • www.usaa.com

"Ive called them about me and my grandson was in wreck and there not helping how they have caused us me grief and how we where injured and about my grandsons truck and how he had insurance and how they are suppose to help the..."

Read All 1627 reviews Customer Service

MoneyLion

2.0 (654 reviews)
    • www.moneylion.com

"I can not get into my account did someone else take it over or did you delete it I need to know my SS number is out there and I don't like that I had two of my accounts taken over from some guy you better hope he did not take..."

Read All 1400 reviews Customer Service

Santander Consumer Usa

1.4 (297 reviews)
    • www.santanderconsumerusa.com

"I moved from one state to another in October 2020. I needed to get my car licensed plated the DOT sent Santander the information no response. My first temporary tag expired January 2 ,2021 . I called Santander and was told that..."

Read All 1298 reviews Customer Service

Money Network

1.3 (811 reviews)
    • www.moneynetwork.com

"Someone hacked my card and they are not refunding my money until they send me this stupid form which I then have to wait 40-90days its just so inconvenient.My advice to you all DO NOT use this company because if someone hacks..."

Read All 1281 reviews Customer Service

Square

1.5 (630 reviews)
    • squareup.com

"I could not find out how to cancel my web hosting service on the square site without disabling my square account. I wanted to stop the weebly subscription."

Read All 1242 reviews Customer Service

Quadpay

1.9 (487 reviews)
    • www.quadpay.com

"I ordered something from Lowes and then it got canceled they charge me 25% took it out of my bank never refunded it and theyre still continuing to take money out of my account"

Read All 1057 reviews Customer Service

Scoresense

2.0 (341 reviews)
    • www.scoresense.com

"Please refund my money back and stop taking away from my account this was only supposed to a one time charge for a $1 and yall is taking 39.94 please refund it back"

Read All 856 reviews Customer Service

Reloadit

1.3 (356 reviews)
    • www.reloadit.com

"I have put 500 dollars in reloadit safe and now cannot get it to load onto card. I want my money"

Read All 765 reviews Customer Service