Browse Financial Services Companies

Financial Services

Robinhood

1.7 (4,667 reviews)
    • www.robinhood.com

"I have 500$ in my account that I need to pay some bills with and these people restricted my account for no apparent reason. And doesn't seem to want to get back to me about the matter after numerous emails. And as I was trying to..."

Read All 11030 reviews Customer Service

Affirm

2.4 (2,114 reviews)
    • www.affirm.com

"Wont let me pay off my bill. Please let me call so I can pay this off. I need to pay this ASAP. Thank you"

Read All 4136 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

USAA

1.7 (852 reviews)
    • www.usaa.com

"USAA is a cheapskate company that will hire top attorneys to stop you from collecting on uninsured motorist coverage. Don't waste your time buying it. An uninsured, unlicensed, twice legal limit drunk illegal alien totaled three..."

Read All 1697 reviews Customer Service

MoneyLion

2.0 (673 reviews)
    • www.moneylion.com

"I've never opened up an account with your company. If you can't closed the account. You will hear from my lawyer."

Read All 1451 reviews Customer Service

Square

1.5 (692 reviews)
    • squareup.com

"Je veux savoir quand ma limite va revenir à 25000$??? Le 1 novembre ? Jai besoin de savoir la date svp"

Read All 1371 reviews Customer Service

Quadpay

1.9 (600 reviews)
    • www.quadpay.com

"I have been trying to contact you all for quite some time now to set up a merchant account is there anything that you can do to help me?"

Read All 1358 reviews Customer Service

Santander Consumer Usa

1.4 (304 reviews)
    • www.santanderconsumerusa.com

"Need a copy of my title, trying to sell car to relative, but I must have title in order to do so, not a current customer, but was one in the past"

Read All 1318 reviews Customer Service

Money Network

1.3 (829 reviews)
    • www.moneynetwork.com

"After all this wild West action on the Internet and covid 19 and being hacked for 2 years in a row I finally had it just company that I get paid on at work on a card has been sitting on my last 2 paychecks stupid paychecks due to..."

Read All 1308 reviews Customer Service

Binance

2.1 (385 reviews)
    • www.binance.com

"Hello a couple of minutes ago I purchased holochain for 0.9567. After I bought them 5000 euros disappeared. Can u check this please."

Read All 1161 reviews Customer Service

Afterpay

2.6 (364 reviews)
    • www.afterpay.com

"Had over a $1200 spending limit and maxed points and try to make a payment but the app didn't take my card and kept crashing so i Uninstalled it and installed back logged in all my perks and sending limit was gone they don't take..."

Read All 1009 reviews Customer Service