Skip to content

Fast Food

Dairy Queen

2.0 (257 reviews)
    • www.dairyqueen.com

"I recently started working at the DQ store located at 2590 Airport Road in Jackson, Michigan. I was scheduled to work from 11:00 to 5:00. I continued to watch my trainers reset the 20-minute dead switch, which tells us to clean..."

Read All 464 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut Canada

1.7 (246 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.ca

"Mozzarella sticks had no mozzarella in them. Overcooked and the cheese blew out all of them. They can give me a free order or two next time"

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

McDonalds Australia

1.7 (172 reviews)
    • mcdonalds.com.au

"I still haven't been contacted by McDonald's in Melton and being refunded my 10 chicken nuggets how long do I have to wait before I am contracted by Nelson McDonald's why do I have to write 100 words for this silly survey"

Read All 375 reviews Customer Service

Jacks Restaurant

1.7 (217 reviews)
    • www.eatatjacks.com

"We found a clean table and sat down, looking around everything messed up chairs out of order tables all askew sickening. I just feel that the owners of this Jacks Deserves better I dont know who they are or who he or she is but..."

Read All 374 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza India

1.4 (157 reviews)
    • www.dominos.co.in

"I need justification for the cancel order
    Staff has been directly cancel order without customer notify.
    Bad service from Aurangabad dominos"

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service

Rallys

2.0 (208 reviews)
    • rallys.com

"I was given bad and missing food. No one ever answers the store phone, and when I called corporate, they said it takes four to five days for a replacement. Why? It didn't take that long to receive my money."

Read All 337 reviews Customer Service

Burger King Canada

1.9 (162 reviews)
    • www.burgerking.ca

"No issues were resolved, and there was no communication from Burger King. Obviously, no one is concerned, and I will not be patronizing the franchise. I also will be telling people I know about the lack of customer support."

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service

Captain Ds

1.8 (159 reviews)
    • captainds.com

"Was treated very unfairly at capt d"s at 668 battlefield parkway fort oglethorpe georgia my food wasnt hot the condiments forks etc i asked for were not in the bag and the worker at the window said whats wrong w it in a flippant..."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Canada

1.7 (131 reviews)
    • popeyeschicken.ca

"Today, I bought your 3-tender meal with a side order of onion rings. My mistake was not checking the meal until I got home. The quality of the meal was below zero. The meal was hard and stale as if it was from yesterday! I tried..."

Read All 272 reviews Customer Service

KFC UK

1.8 (114 reviews)
    • www.kfc.co.uk

"I ordered online but when i reached kfc byker i was not able to get my order coz there were no live orders reflecting on my app then i talked to one of the staff members he said my money will bounce back but i have not received..."

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service