Browse Fast Food Companies

Fast Food

Pollo Tropical

2.1 (76 reviews)
    • pollotropical.com

"I have yet to have this issue resolved I called and was told that someone would call me and help me resolve the issue with my account and nobody has helped me to get logged into my account"

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

Sbarro

2.0 (48 reviews)
    • www.sbarro.com

"I tried to call before I drove all the way up here theyre the only ones besides at my job at Wells Fargo I got all the way up here which is a 30 minute ride for me just for them to tell me they have no spinach Strombolis I dont..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wienerschnitzel

2.1 (51 reviews)
    • www.wienerschnitzel.com

"I went to der weinersnitzel in Compton ,CA on Rosecrans at 9:20 am thought they were opened sat there 10 min before realizing not opened yet! I could see the people inside setting up to open then I l seen the hours on the window..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Taco Cabana

2.1 (43 reviews)
    • www.tacocabana.com

"No one was able to accept my call! Why have a phone number to call and no service representative to answer call?"

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Shake Shack

1.8 (35 reviews)
    • www.shakeshack.com

"Cant do nonthing about it but I think they cant write me a check cause I dont wanna have to file a law suite cause I feel like I worked for free"

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant

1.7 (28 reviews)
    • patsfamilyrestaurant.com

"My name is Janice and my work address in Aston Pa 19014 I have received deliveries many times over the last year without an issue and today I made my order like I usually do online without an issue from 3216 Edgemont Ave in..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Foxs Pizza Den

2.2 (30 reviews)
    • www.foxspizza.com

"two pizzas arrived burnt cold and difficult to try to chew. They remade them and an hour and a half later two more burn cold pizza's . Woman told male who answered the phone , tell him no mgr on duty. Lost my business . Had been..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Fatburger

1.7 (35 reviews)
    • www.fatburger.com

"Onion Rings not hot ,girl did not offer to make fresh hot ones, had to tell her to make hot ones, she had a attitude, then on later asking for 2 ketchups a young Latina man walked up and said the Onion Rings are hot what's the mat..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Bolis

2.0 (23 reviews)
    • www.pizzabolis.com

"Payed for something did not get it call the store and they did not resolve my problem hung the phone up on me and this is not the first time this has happened I want my money back"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Cousins Subs

2.1 (26 reviews)
    • www.cousinssubs.com

"Hello my name is James. I still have not received a call back after leaving a voicemail to your customer service help line. Please call me back 262 903****. Thank you!"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service